Growing Like Fingernails

Status
Not open for further replies.

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: delusion - hallucination - illusion

What was your major ?
Medicine.

Meh its too complicated - make things up if its abstract, they cant tell you that you're wrong - lol
Well, there are differences in opinions but at least generally there is one common line through those opinions. :)

So are you sane or not? :derp
Mm. I admit sometimes I am not mentally healthy, but nothing leads to mental disorders, thank goodness. :D
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: Cyber crime investigation is cool...

Cyber crime investigation? Like digital forensics?
Is medicine your passion? Sounds like a weird question but yeah..had to ask.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,048
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Cyber crime investigation is cool...

^ thats a nice question actually. I'm curious as well. Phio though most likely only chose this field because the money is that damn good.
 

Doraku

Repenting Smut Peddler
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 22, 2012
Messages
5,762
Reaction score
1,701
Gender
Male
Country
The Wall
Re: Cyber crime investigation is cool...

 
Last edited by a moderator:

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Cyber crime investigation is cool...

phio swan how are you my lady? :hi
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Cyber crime investigation is cool...

This made me laugh.
Does it make you laugh too?
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Cyber crime investigation is cool...

Cyber crime investigation? Like digital forensics?
Yeah, digital forensic. Recently watched a Korean drama with that theme and I think it's kinda cool because it sounds not important but it actually helps.

Is medicine your passion? Sounds like a weird question but yeah..had to ask.
^ thats a nice question actually. I'm curious as well. Phio though most likely only chose this field because the money is that damn good.
No, I don't think it's a weird question. Well, it's kind of complicated, I guess. I didn't choose this major because of the money Charlie, lol. I admit that when I had to choose a major in uni I didn't really know what I want. My parents disagreed if I said I want to study language or music because both could be learned outside uni. My other interest was in biology, about humans, so eventually I chose medicine. I didn't really want to study politic or economy since they are just not my things. So here I am. Along the way I enjoyed and hated the lessons, but even if I complained a ton, thinking that I might have taken the wrong way, every time I looked back I'm still thankful. Is it my passion? No, not yet. Maybe I'll be able to answer it better after I actually enter the clinical phase where we're more doctors than just students, so we'll see.

(Sorry it becomes a long answer, lol.)

phio swan how are you my lady? :hi
I'm good, thank you. Limited in internet connection and it's raining a lot lately but I'm good. You?

---------- Post added at 07:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:02 PM ----------

This made me laugh.
Does it make you laugh too?
It made me laugh as well and I asked, "WHAT IS THAT?" AHAHAHAHA~
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Cyber crime investigation is cool...

It made me laugh cause it was made into "art".
It's a Petri plate with some bacteria growing in a medium.
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Cyber crime investigation is cool...

I know it is a plate for growing microorganisms. I'm just in holiday mode right now and completely rejecting anything related to studies. :hee
 

Doraku

Repenting Smut Peddler
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 22, 2012
Messages
5,762
Reaction score
1,701
Gender
Male
Country
The Wall
Re: Cyber crime investigation is cool...

So how's your day?

You know what, I came home two days ago only to found out that I was greeted by flood :gwah. Internet connection at my place has been unstable as well, because of this disaster.
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Cyber crime investigation is cool...

Ah, right, although we are not from the same city, both places are in bad situation right now, lol. Thankfully I'm already back at hometown days before. Here it's regularly raining everyday, but no flood so far. Although I do spend more time inside as the consequence. I hope it will be solved in a way other than stopping the rain since that doesn't seem possible given the season. :P

I hope your things didn't get wet, or at least not broken because of the flood.
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Cyber crime investigation is cool...

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCKKKK~~

And Jakarta was flooding but thankfully I got out of that city before it got worse. :p

Cyber crime investigation? Hmm~ Funny.
Recently, because there was no internet, I could only watch crime investigation series: CSI, NCIS, Bones, blah blah blah. I even watched House. Do you ever watch House? Since you're going to be a doctor, I thought House should be the right TV series for you. You should be able to learn a thing or two. :p
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Cyber crime investigation is cool...

I got out even before it started flooding. :hee

Nope, not interested in watching series related to my major. Studying it is enough, I don't need entertainment related to that! I SEEK OTHER THINGS! But I think there was a time when one of my teachers said that House isn't really good as an example for doctors-gonna-be... *think*
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Cyber crime investigation is cool...

I got out even before it started flooding. :hee

Nope, not interested in watching series related to my major. Studying it is enough, I don't need entertainment related to that! I SEEK OTHER THINGS! But I think there was a time when one of my teachers said that House isn't really good as an example for doctors-gonna-be... *think*
Ahahahahahahahahaha~
I think your teacher don't want you to be like House. :XD The reason I like House is not because of all the medical stuffs (since I actually hate 'em), but because of the way House behaves. He is so annoyingly but amusingly impertinent as a doctor. Of course, I don't want a real doctor to be like that. It's dangerous. :p

Anyway, have you tried to read Horimiya?
 
Last edited:

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Mukya~

This one quite strikes me since I get this often:
 

Gats

The Green Knight
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2008
Messages
6,426
Reaction score
3,487
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Mukya~

Ah Phio, forget the medical part, you should watch this serie asap. The character is worth it.
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Mukya~

Ahahahahahahahahaha~
I think your teacher don't want you to be like House. :XD The reason I like House is not because of all the medical stuffs (since I actually hate 'em), but because of the way House behaves. He is so annoyingly but amusingly impertinent as a doctor. Of course, I don't want a real doctor to be like that. It's dangerous. :p

Anyway, have you tried to read Horimiya?
Horimiya? If it's a manga, no, haven't touched them for a while now. I'd rather save myself from anger in using this slow internet to load manga pages. That can take forever. v__v

Ah Phio, forget the medical part, you should watch this serie asap. The character is worth it.
Dr. House is just awesome :zomg

You will like him, he's kind of similar to yuki :XD
Yeah, some of my friends talked about him and more or less I can grasp his characteristics. Very "yuki" indeed. :teehee

I don't know, I never succeeded in following Western drama. I used to watch The Vampire Diaries, but after rough time collecting the episodes I lost 'em all.. When I wanted to watch Supernatural and Smallville on TV they were suddenly stopped... When I had new series I wanted to watch I could only see them on weekends. Meh, I gave up. I'll just stick to my Korean dramas and Japanese anime. <333
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top