- Joined
- Feb 11, 2011
- Messages
- 9,149
- Reaction score
- 3,397
- Age
- 33
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
Re: delusion - hallucination - illusion


Medicine.What was your major ?
Well, there are differences in opinions but at least generally there is one common line through those opinions.Meh its too complicated - make things up if its abstract, they cant tell you that you're wrong - lol

Mm. I admit sometimes I am not mentally healthy, but nothing leads to mental disorders, thank goodness.So are you sane or not?![]()



. Internet connection at my place has been unstable as well, because of this disaster.

The reason I like House is not because of all the medical stuffs (since I actually hate 'em), but because of the way House behaves. He is so annoyingly but amusingly impertinent as a doctor. Of course, I don't want a real doctor to be like that. It's dangerous.

