Re: Mukya~
New restaurants? Did you eat something good/great?So far so good! Been hanging out with friends once in a while (and went to try new restaurants around) or going out with family or just staying at home fulfilling my otaku needs.
Too bad it's gonna end soon.![]()


when are your holidays going to end?
Ahh, I've seen that pic before! But it wasn't about handwriting. It was about teachers' conference preparing exam questions for student. First teacher said we should just copy last year's questions, next said we just reshuffle the options, the last said "Why not we make new ones?". And you know his fate. XDD
Well, some have just been built, but for others "new" because I've just never tried them.New restaurants? Did you eat something good/great?
And Otaku needs are very important
when are your holidays going to end?
They're pretty good. At least the prices are cheaper than at Jakarta, LOL~

But still.BUAHAHAHAHA.Not really, Tamaki's hair is longer.
![]()

I really love that accent of his... I wonder if I can use it myself... I believe it will only annoy my friends (which is the point actually).I bet there are times like that. XDD I also wonder how long he practiced to be able to talk like that.
Yup, understandable. But I heard Tamaki can actually play piano or something, like Ueno Juri too? Speaking of Ueno Juri, I watched her "Sunao ni Narenakute" recently.


That reminds me, have you learned to write badly?Ahh, I've seen that pic before! But it wasn't about handwriting. It was about teachers' conference preparing exam questions for student. First teacher said we should just copy last year's questions, next said we just reshuffle the options, the last said "Why not we make new ones?". And you know his fate. XDD

Now that you talk about it, I miss that city. *sigh*Do you live in Malang? that's a beautiful city, and I really like it. My parents used to live there for couple of years, but I did not follow them, even though I visited them several times for holiday.
How did you know? *temporary memory blockage* Well, I can say Malang is my hometown even though I wasn't born there technically. Malang is the place I remember the most from childhood to before adulthood (what a term!) so it holds most memories for me. What I love the most about Malang is how it's quiet and you can enjoy life here. Jakarta feels too crowded, and Malang is actually more crowded now compared to ages ago, but still I can feel relaxed here. :3Do you live in Malang? that's a beautiful city, and I really like it. My parents used to live there for couple of years, but I did not follow them, even though I visited them several times for holiday.
LOL~ Good luck trying.I really love that accent of his... I wonder if I can use it myself... I believe it will only annoy my friends (which is the point actually).![]()

Yup, yup. If they learn music because playing the drama, that's even better.Dunno, but since it looks like his fingers play the piano expertly, I think that might be the case. That's what I love about this series too, the characters do not "pretend" to play the instruments.
Ah, I do not watch it for fear that I will not be able to get her Nodame face out of my head.![]()

Um, no?That reminds me, have you learned to write badly?![]()

LOL~ I agree, for reasons stated above. <3Now that you talk about it, I miss that city. *sigh*
I'm planning to go there when it's Easter holiday, but I don't know if I can. I guess once you live there, you will always want to go back.
Oh, I'll succeed. I never fail at this.LOL~ Good luck trying.![]()

But that must be tough if that's the case... From knowing nothing about playing instruments to being able to play like you do it your whole life. *gulp*Yup, yup. If they learn music because playing the drama, that's even better.
After watching Juri-san at Sunao ni Narenakute, you can see some expressions that's actually the same with the expressions at Nodame. That's indeed her characteristics then. She's more subtle there, and so beautiful too. <333
No?Um, no?![]()
When will you learn it then?I might only have friday until sunday free even though this is a christian uni. But well, they celebrate it in a different way than us so... *shrug*LOL~ I agree, for reasons stated above. <3
Easter holiday, huh? I'd be lucky to have few days free. v_v
Show me later.Oh, I'll succeed. I never fail at this.![]()

Yeah, true, but if because of that they love music more, that's so good.But that must be tough if that's the case... From knowing nothing about playing instruments to being able to play like you do it your whole life. *gulp*

I know, I thought of so too, but even though there are characteristics similar to when she played Nodame, I think it's quite different. Too bad the plot is strange.Ah, I meant that I will see her as no one but Nodame.
It comes with time.No?When will you learn it then?

I may only have that far too. Or maybe only Saturday and Sunday. *shrugs*I might only have friday until sunday free even though this is a christian uni. But well, they celebrate it in a different way than us so... *shrug*
What for?Show me later.
I have just remembered that you still have a debt to me. :|
Indeed.Yeah, true, but if because of that they love music more, that's so good.![]()

Glad I do not watch it then.I know, I thought of so too, but even though there are characteristics similar to when she played Nodame, I think it's quite different. Too bad the plot is strange.
Oh, really? Show me later.It comes with time.![]()

Friday should be a holiday, it's a red date! (How do we say it in English? Red date sounds weird.I may only have that far too. Or maybe only Saturday and Sunday. *shrugs*
)
For me. To know you and your weird accent.What for?
Debt? What debt?!
No good?
I think so. Although I find her chemistry with Eita pretty good there. Eita played that violin player... I just forget his name...Glad I do not watch it then.
I'll try.Oh, really? Show me later.![]()

Oh, right, the Great Friday, eh. Yay then! I hope they make Thursday free too! .. Maybe national holiday? No idea.Friday should be a holiday, it's a red date! (How do we say it in English? Red date sounds weird.)

I thought you've known my weird accents.For me. To know you and your weird accent.No good?
A debt of showing me the movie you directed, girl.![]()


I forgot his name for a while too and then I remembered: Mine!I think so. Although I find her chemistry with Eita pretty good there. Eita played that violin player... I just forget his name...
I'd like to see your bad writing. Haha!I'll try.![]()
What's it with Thursday that you want it to be holiday too? Err, I think the government is not that generous.Oh, right, the Great Friday, eh. Yay then! I hope they make Thursday free too! .. Maybe national holiday? No idea.![]()
This will be new accent if you decided to learn it, right?I thought you've known my weird accents.
Oh, the thing is that I don't buy the DVD. Money problem, ya know.![]()


Yeah, that.I forgot his name for a while too and then I remembered: Mine!
Honestly, I wonder if I can ever do one.I'd like to see your bad writing. Haha!

No, I mean from my uni. Government definitely won't give it, I know.What's it with Thursday that you want it to be holiday too? Err, I think the government is not that generous.

Ah, I've already know how to talk with that accent though... It's just that I never practice it in front of people.This will be new accent if you decided to learn it, right?
But you're the director! You should at least get it for FREE!![]()


I don't think bad handwriting is hard to make.Honestly, I wonder if I can ever do one.![]()

Oh.No, I mean from my uni. Government definitely won't give it, I know.![]()

All the more reason for you to show it to me.Ah, I've already know how to talk with that accent though... It's just that I never practice it in front of people.
Well, they also have money problem.![]()
So all the money went for the production cost, I guess? Did you guys have to find the money yourselves or..?For a girl who has spent around 20 years of her life with a tidy handwriting, I don't think so.I don't think bad handwriting is hard to make.![]()

Highly doubt it is.is that a pokemon on your sig yuki?

It's a nice city, no doubt. It's a little bit too quite for my preferences, but it's a beautiful town, nonetheless.Now that you talk about it, I miss that city. *sigh*
I'm planning to go there when it's Easter holiday, but I don't know if I can. I guess once you live there, you will always want to go back.
I'm stalking you.How did you know? *temporary memory blockage* Well, I can say Malang is my hometown even though I wasn't born there technically. Malang is the place I remember the most from childhood to before adulthood (what a term!) so it holds most memories for me. What I love the most about Malang is how it's quiet and you can enjoy life here. Jakarta feels too crowded, and Malang is actually more crowded now compared to ages ago, but still I can feel relaxed here. :3
After rough city like Jakarta, I appreciate Malang's silence even more.It's a nice city, no doubt. It's a little bit too quite for my preferences, but it's a beautiful town, nonetheless.

Ara.I'm stalking you.
So you enrolled a senior high school in Malang or..? I was born in the capital city and live in the capital city for almost 16 years..


Google image search led me straight back into MH. Found out the source of the set..is that a pokemon on your sig yuki?


I'm content with just giving the fishing rod. No more hints requiredGive a man a fish; you have fed him for today. Teach a man to fish; and you have fed him for a lifetime


