Growing Like Fingernails

Status
Not open for further replies.

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mukya~

 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Mukya~

So far so good! Been hanging out with friends once in a while (and went to try new restaurants around) or going out with family or just staying at home fulfilling my otaku needs.

:blush

Too bad it's gonna end soon. :crying
New restaurants? Did you eat something good/great? :zomg
And Otaku needs are very important :noworry

:comfort when are your holidays going to end?
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Mukya~

Ahh, I've seen that pic before! But it wasn't about handwriting. It was about teachers' conference preparing exam questions for student. First teacher said we should just copy last year's questions, next said we just reshuffle the options, the last said "Why not we make new ones?". And you know his fate. XDD

New restaurants? Did you eat something good/great? :zomg
And Otaku needs are very important :noworry

:comfort when are your holidays going to end?
Well, some have just been built, but for others "new" because I've just never tried them. :XD They're pretty good. At least the prices are cheaper than at Jakarta, LOL~

Yesh, yesh, it is very important. :hurr

I'll back to classes starting from February 4th. I've just booked my ticket to return at February 1st. :(
 

Doraku

Repenting Smut Peddler
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 22, 2012
Messages
5,762
Reaction score
1,701
Gender
Male
Country
The Wall
Re: Mukya~

Do you live in Malang? that's a beautiful city, and I really like it. My parents used to live there for couple of years, but I did not follow them, even though I visited them several times for holiday.
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Mukya~

BUAHAHAHAHA. :rofl Not really, Tamaki's hair is longer. :teehee
But still. :-_-

I bet there are times like that. XDD I also wonder how long he practiced to be able to talk like that. :o

Yup, understandable. But I heard Tamaki can actually play piano or something, like Ueno Juri too? Speaking of Ueno Juri, I watched her "Sunao ni Narenakute" recently.
I really love that accent of his... I wonder if I can use it myself... I believe it will only annoy my friends (which is the point actually). :cheez

Dunno, but since it looks like his fingers play the piano expertly, I think that might be the case. That's what I love about this series too, the characters do not "pretend" to play the instruments.
Ah, I do not watch it for fear that I will not be able to get her Nodame face out of my head. :p

---------- Post added at 06:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:08 PM ----------

Ahh, I've seen that pic before! But it wasn't about handwriting. It was about teachers' conference preparing exam questions for student. First teacher said we should just copy last year's questions, next said we just reshuffle the options, the last said "Why not we make new ones?". And you know his fate. XDD
That reminds me, have you learned to write badly? :cheez

---------- Post added at 06:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:09 PM ----------

Do you live in Malang? that's a beautiful city, and I really like it. My parents used to live there for couple of years, but I did not follow them, even though I visited them several times for holiday.
Now that you talk about it, I miss that city. *sigh*
I'm planning to go there when it's Easter holiday, but I don't know if I can. I guess once you live there, you will always want to go back.
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Mukya~

Do you live in Malang? that's a beautiful city, and I really like it. My parents used to live there for couple of years, but I did not follow them, even though I visited them several times for holiday.
How did you know? *temporary memory blockage* Well, I can say Malang is my hometown even though I wasn't born there technically. Malang is the place I remember the most from childhood to before adulthood (what a term!) so it holds most memories for me. What I love the most about Malang is how it's quiet and you can enjoy life here. Jakarta feels too crowded, and Malang is actually more crowded now compared to ages ago, but still I can feel relaxed here. :3

I really love that accent of his... I wonder if I can use it myself... I believe it will only annoy my friends (which is the point actually). :cheez
LOL~ Good luck trying. :teehee

Dunno, but since it looks like his fingers play the piano expertly, I think that might be the case. That's what I love about this series too, the characters do not "pretend" to play the instruments.
Ah, I do not watch it for fear that I will not be able to get her Nodame face out of my head. :p
Yup, yup. If they learn music because playing the drama, that's even better. :blush

After watching Juri-san at Sunao ni Narenakute, you can see some expressions that's actually the same with the expressions at Nodame. That's indeed her characteristics then. She's more subtle there, and so beautiful too. <333

That reminds me, have you learned to write badly? :cheez
Um, no? :o

Now that you talk about it, I miss that city. *sigh*
I'm planning to go there when it's Easter holiday, but I don't know if I can. I guess once you live there, you will always want to go back.
LOL~ I agree, for reasons stated above. <3
Easter holiday, huh? I'd be lucky to have few days free. v_v
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Mukya~

LOL~ Good luck trying. :teehee
Oh, I'll succeed. I never fail at this. :cheez

Yup, yup. If they learn music because playing the drama, that's even better. :blush

After watching Juri-san at Sunao ni Narenakute, you can see some expressions that's actually the same with the expressions at Nodame. That's indeed her characteristics then. She's more subtle there, and so beautiful too. <333
But that must be tough if that's the case... From knowing nothing about playing instruments to being able to play like you do it your whole life. *gulp*

Ah, I meant that I will see her as no one but Nodame.

No? :disappoint When will you learn it then?

LOL~ I agree, for reasons stated above. <3
Easter holiday, huh? I'd be lucky to have few days free. v_v
I might only have friday until sunday free even though this is a christian uni. But well, they celebrate it in a different way than us so... *shrug*
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Mukya~

Oh, I'll succeed. I never fail at this. :cheez
Show me later. :teehee

I have just remembered that you still have a debt to me. :|

But that must be tough if that's the case... From knowing nothing about playing instruments to being able to play like you do it your whole life. *gulp*
Yeah, true, but if because of that they love music more, that's so good. :wtf

Ah, I meant that I will see her as no one but Nodame.
I know, I thought of so too, but even though there are characteristics similar to when she played Nodame, I think it's quite different. Too bad the plot is strange.

No? :disappoint When will you learn it then?
It comes with time. :3c

I might only have friday until sunday free even though this is a christian uni. But well, they celebrate it in a different way than us so... *shrug*
I may only have that far too. Or maybe only Saturday and Sunday. *shrugs*
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Mukya~

Show me later. :teehee

I have just remembered that you still have a debt to me. :|
What for?

Debt? What debt?!

Yeah, true, but if because of that they love music more, that's so good. :wtf
Indeed. :wtf

I know, I thought of so too, but even though there are characteristics similar to when she played Nodame, I think it's quite different. Too bad the plot is strange.
Glad I do not watch it then.

It comes with time. :3c
Oh, really? Show me later. :mono

I may only have that far too. Or maybe only Saturday and Sunday. *shrugs*
Friday should be a holiday, it's a red date! (How do we say it in English? Red date sounds weird. :derp)
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Mukya~

What for?

Debt? What debt?!
For me. To know you and your weird accent. :o No good?

A debt of showing me the movie you directed, girl. :-_-

Glad I do not watch it then.
I think so. Although I find her chemistry with Eita pretty good there. Eita played that violin player... I just forget his name...

Oh, really? Show me later. :mono
I'll try. :^_^

Friday should be a holiday, it's a red date! (How do we say it in English? Red date sounds weird. :derp)
Oh, right, the Great Friday, eh. Yay then! I hope they make Thursday free too! .. Maybe national holiday? No idea. :s
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Mukya~

For me. To know you and your weird accent. :o No good?

A debt of showing me the movie you directed, girl. :-_-
I thought you've known my weird accents. :p

Oh, the thing is that I don't buy the DVD. Money problem, ya know. :derp

I think so. Although I find her chemistry with Eita pretty good there. Eita played that violin player... I just forget his name...
I forgot his name for a while too and then I remembered: Mine!

I'll try. :^_^
I'd like to see your bad writing. Haha!

Oh, right, the Great Friday, eh. Yay then! I hope they make Thursday free too! .. Maybe national holiday? No idea. :s
What's it with Thursday that you want it to be holiday too? Err, I think the government is not that generous.
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Mukya~

I thought you've known my weird accents. :p

Oh, the thing is that I don't buy the DVD. Money problem, ya know. :derp
This will be new accent if you decided to learn it, right? :cheez

But you're the director! You should at least get it for FREE! :yelling

I forgot his name for a while too and then I remembered: Mine!
Yeah, that.

I'd like to see your bad writing. Haha!
Honestly, I wonder if I can ever do one. :s

What's it with Thursday that you want it to be holiday too? Err, I think the government is not that generous.
No, I mean from my uni. Government definitely won't give it, I know. :-_-
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Mukya~

This will be new accent if you decided to learn it, right? :cheez

But you're the director! You should at least get it for FREE! :yelling
Ah, I've already know how to talk with that accent though... It's just that I never practice it in front of people. :p

Well, they also have money problem. :sweat

Honestly, I wonder if I can ever do one. :s
I don't think bad handwriting is hard to make. :XD

No, I mean from my uni. Government definitely won't give it, I know. :-_-
Oh. :XD
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mukya~

is that a pokemon on your sig yuki?
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Mukya~

Ah, I've already know how to talk with that accent though... It's just that I never practice it in front of people. :p

Well, they also have money problem. :sweat
All the more reason for you to show it to me.

Poor you guys. :( So all the money went for the production cost, I guess? Did you guys have to find the money yourselves or..?

I don't think bad handwriting is hard to make. :XD
For a girl who has spent around 20 years of her life with a tidy handwriting, I don't think so. -_-;

is that a pokemon on your sig yuki?
Highly doubt it is. :XD
 

Doraku

Repenting Smut Peddler
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 22, 2012
Messages
5,762
Reaction score
1,701
Gender
Male
Country
The Wall
Re: Mukya~

Now that you talk about it, I miss that city. *sigh*
I'm planning to go there when it's Easter holiday, but I don't know if I can. I guess once you live there, you will always want to go back.
It's a nice city, no doubt. It's a little bit too quite for my preferences, but it's a beautiful town, nonetheless.

How did you know? *temporary memory blockage* Well, I can say Malang is my hometown even though I wasn't born there technically. Malang is the place I remember the most from childhood to before adulthood (what a term!) so it holds most memories for me. What I love the most about Malang is how it's quiet and you can enjoy life here. Jakarta feels too crowded, and Malang is actually more crowded now compared to ages ago, but still I can feel relaxed here. :3
I'm stalking you.

So you enrolled a senior high school in Malang or..? I was born in the capital city and live in the capital city for almost 16 years..
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Mukya~

It's a nice city, no doubt. It's a little bit too quite for my preferences, but it's a beautiful town, nonetheless.
After rough city like Jakarta, I appreciate Malang's silence even more. :XD

I'm stalking you.

So you enrolled a senior high school in Malang or..? I was born in the capital city and live in the capital city for almost 16 years..
Ara. :gwah

Yeah, my junior and senior high school were at Malang. I was actually born at Jakarta, but then lived at Papua for around 7 years, moved to Malang, and now back to the capital. XD

I bet you're bored with that city. :teehee
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,985
Reaction score
6,622
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Mukya~

is that a pokemon on your sig yuki?
Google image search led me straight back into MH. Found out the source of the set..
But that was 447 days ago, so, my cute effort has gone in vain. I'm really furious about that now :fry

---------- Post added at 06:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:47 PM ----------

Ah! Found it now, a relief. I wouldn't be able to sleep well if I tried to sleep with a failure nesting in my mind :toc
Not going to tell here.
Give a man a fish; you have fed him for today. Teach a man to fish; and you have fed him for a lifetime
I'm content with just giving the fishing rod. No more hints required :amuse
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Mukya~

447 days ago? What is that about? :o

I've read that quote somewhere, I think it's pretty popular. You wanted to give it to yuki? :o
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Mukya~

You lived in Papua? What was that like?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top