Growing Like Fingernails

Status
Not open for further replies.

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Mukya~

omogomg Ailee!
Yes, Ailee! Lately in love with her a lot, LOL~ There goes nothing. Found out she did some new songs, latest for K-drama Queen of Ambition, and the song is good.

Aileeee~ :x3
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Mukya~

Yes, Ailee! Lately in love with her a lot, LOL~ There goes nothing. Found out she did some new songs, latest for K-drama Queen of Ambition, and the song is good.

Aileeee~ :x3
yup her voice is amazing... like seriously... Btw hows queen of ambition? worth the watch?
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Mukya~

yup her voice is amazing... like seriously... Btw hows queen of ambition? worth the watch?
Nah, I don't watch the series. I did notice there's Kwon Sang Woo there, and that's a plus point, but the genre is melodrama + revenge. If I watch it maybe I'll agonize and cry for Sang Woo since he's in the bad position so I guess no. LOL~ I just listen to Ailee's works.
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Mukya~

Of course she did. You really need to find your own bread. :eyeroll
Pish. Shouldn't have mentioned it at all. Look at what it did. It's just like Bloody Mary, except that you don't have to call its name thrice. :notrust

Not gonna listen. :whistle

---------- Post added at 09:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:04 PM ----------

:popcorn

Wonders when I will find my yummy bread.
Just go to a bakery. :notrust

---------- Post added at 09:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:05 PM ----------

I'll pray for you tonight, Gats. :hip And Charlie too. :nod

And Mommy, pfft. Feels like you're super old already. :teehee
Super old? I might be so.
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Mukya~

You're just a year older than me, c'mon. Or uni assignments and life's problems have got you far away to the future? :p
 

Gats

The Green Knight
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2008
Messages
6,426
Reaction score
3,487
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Mukya~

Pish. Shouldn't have mentioned it at all. Look at what it did. It's just like Bloody Mary, except that you don't have to call its name thrice. :notrust

Not gonna listen. :whistle
Indeed, you should just have answered her instead of focusing on this.

It should not be too difficult to do that with your eyes. :whistle
 
Last edited:

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Mukya~

You're just a year older than me, c'mon. Or uni assignments and life's problems have got you far away to the future? :p
What proof do you have than I'm only a year older than you?
What if.. I've been twenty for a while?

[SIZEPT="1"]I think you should get the reference.[/SIZEPT]

---------- Post added at 01:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:47 PM ----------

Indeed, you should just have answered her instead of focusing on this.

It should not be too difficult to do that with your eyes. :whistle
To ignore or not to ignore.
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Mukya~

What proof do you have than I'm only a year older than you?
What if.. I've been twenty for a while?

[SIZEPT="1"]I think you should get the reference.[/SIZEPT]
NYAHAHA. I'd be too stupid not to get the reference. :derp

Do you know a novel called Fifty Shades of Gray or something like that? When I was at Malang, Caroline and Saras talked a lot about it (I hope you still remember them lol). They said a movie adaptation is coming, and in an article online about possible actors for the male lead, there is RobPat's name.

:uguu:handgun
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Mukya~

NYAHAHA. I'd be too stupid not to get the reference. :derp

Do you know a novel called Fifty Shades of Gray or something like that? When I was at Malang, Caroline and Saras talked a lot about it (I hope you still remember them lol). They said a movie adaptation is coming, and in an article online about possible actors for the male lead, there is RobPat's name.

:uguu:handgun
Oh. That novel. Every time someone asks what it is about, my stock answer is "it is so much better that you don't know". Or if he/she insists, he/she has to find out for him/herself, because I'm definitely not telling. :derp
And yes, I still remember them. My memory is not that bad. :-_-
Yeah, I've heard the rumor. But I don't think RobPat wants to. He even mentioned that he read it when it was still a fanfiction of Twilight. Since in every Twilight interview, RobPat expressed how he dislikes playing Edward, becoming a male lead for a former fanfic of Twilight will be something he avoids. Unless he needs the money. *shrug*
You know, I like RobPat, I do. I'm more sympathetic towards him since I know that no one hates Edward more than he does.
 
Last edited:

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Mukya~

LOL~ They explained the novel to me, laughing like crazy bunch. I guess the book is just that... entertaining. -_-;

Haha, yeah. I heard it being a fanfic to Twilight originally. What an interesting outcome to see it growing into a book of its own.

Oh? I don't know RobPat hates Edward. Explain!
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Mukya~

LOL~ They explained the novel to me, laughing like crazy bunch. I guess the book is just that... entertaining. -_-;

Haha, yeah. I heard it being a fanfic to Twilight originally. What an interesting outcome to see it growing into a book of its own.

Oh? I don't know RobPat hates Edward. Explain!
I just don't want to talk about it. It shouldn't have existed in the first place.

I guess some people just have a weird and wild fantasy... :derp :derp :derp

Better yet, I'll show you:




















"Millions of Twilight fans, they cannot wait to see this, it’s almost heartbreaking because they don’t want it to be over. It’s a little bittersweet, isn’t it?"

Well, there were a lot of them... :derp
 

Gats

The Green Knight
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2008
Messages
6,426
Reaction score
3,487
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Mukya~

The video's version. :rofl

I've never watched the movies but when he said in an interview "We're all 110 year old geniuses and we're looking at Vampire babies on Google Images"...:rofl
 
Last edited by a moderator:

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Mukya~

LOL~ MUAHAHAHA. Poor RobPat. :comfort

But that makes me curious, if he didn't like the role why did he take it, and to say such thing in public interview wouldn't Stephanie Meyer and Edward's fans do something to him? :derp
 

Darjaille

Custom Title
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
5,405
Reaction score
3,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mukya~

I heard at one point there were fans around him that kept asking him (Edward) for an autograph and he grumpily brushed all aside and then someone said Cedric instead of Edward... only one person left with a signature that day xD


*random pop in and bye:oh*
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Mukya~

I actually only found out that he's Cedric after I saw him in Twilight, lol.

Come here more often. :crying
 

Doraku

Repenting Smut Peddler
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 22, 2012
Messages
5,762
Reaction score
1,701
Gender
Male
Country
The Wall
Re: Mukya~

I wonder why he took that role.. Was he desperately in need of money back then?
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Mukya~

LOL~ MUAHAHAHA. Poor RobPat. :comfort

But that makes me curious, if he didn't like the role why did he take it, and to say such thing in public interview wouldn't Stephanie Meyer and Edward's fans do something to him? :derp
I did not know, but it was implied that he was bad at choosing roles?
Oh well, he also insulted Edward's fans in some interviews so... *shrug* I don't think he cares.

---------- Post added at 08:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:51 PM ----------

I wonder why he took that role.. Was he desperately in need of money back then?
That might be another reason.
 

Darjaille

Custom Title
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
5,405
Reaction score
3,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mukya~

Well Twilight also wasn't that popular before the movie, certainly no to the point of after films...
The book was this "omg this is so cool and new and awesome" because it was... well, new and fresh (now that actually there are thousands of YA books it seems just bad among them but there was no City of Bones or Vampire Academy (:luv) or THG at that time to compare) but it was really known only among fairly vivid readers, I'd say. Then the movie, boooooooooom and Rob probably started cursing his choice lol. Who knew it'd turn out to be THAT big of a franchise.

---------- Post added at 06:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:28 PM ----------

Well phio-chann as long as there are some interesting convos going on I don;t mind staying~
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Mukya~

Wait, I missed the family reunion? Why did Hamham disappear? :gwah at least Gats is here

that reminds me, I haven't annoyed yuki in such a long time. Your husband is here yuki-chan :heh
 

Gats

The Green Knight
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2008
Messages
6,426
Reaction score
3,487
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Mukya~

Wait, I missed the family reunion? Why did Hamham disappear? :gwah at least Gats is here

that reminds me, I haven't annoyed yuki in such a long time. Your husband is here yuki-chan :heh
You already left Evileye (was it Evil ?) behind ? Well I won't blame you for that.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top