Archived Hangout Thread v.14

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
wow man... that is great... I am goalie most of the times... although my belly is not an advantage... I can defend those pillars pretty well ^_^...
so when we are going to play a good an old football match ???
 

Baron Hugenstein

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2008
Messages
2,331
Reaction score
618
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Anytime will be great...and anywhere too:D


Are you sure you're alone? You never know, someone may be watching you... :ninja
Unless he is watching himself....therefore he can never be alone......even if somebody else is watching him......(ya, i know, it doesn't make sense...unless you think about it very very hard....)
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
so... there is a football field right behind my house... if you be kind enough to drop by ^_^
 

Baron Hugenstein

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2008
Messages
2,331
Reaction score
618
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
hehe...sure, i'll take the small boat....i should be there a year from now....cya then :XD
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Okay buddy I will be waiting...^_^

Tired man... I am doing some huge posts in Naruto hangout... the page is so long... you need an hour to read it ...
 

Strider's♥Death

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 1, 2008
Messages
1,469
Reaction score
260
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Well, they're not as large as a building yet and they're still missing the in-build weapons but Japan as well as the US army do test 'mobile suits' already. Of course, within the current technical possibilities:

Robot Suit HAL in Japan (video)
Berkeley Lower Extremity Exoskeleton in the US (army builds it already)

//edit... Whoot! Now, this invention of an Exoskeleton Motorcycle is cool. Me wants! :nuts

Take this as a base and think 50 years further :D
Future wars will be like that....hopefully D:

Remember everyone, Mexico Or USA for World Cup 2010!!!!!!!!! Vamos!!

Ehhhhhhhhhhh why did pizza with pineapple have to exist, its just too effing good Dx
 

eni

MH's Socialworker ٩( ᐛ )و ♡
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jul 21, 2006
Messages
14,313
Reaction score
1,730
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Future wars will be like that....hopefully D:
"I don't know how man will fight World War III, but I do know how they will fight World War IV: with sticks and stones." :nod
 

Epul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2006
Messages
1,858
Reaction score
17
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
but I do know how they will fight World War IV: with sticks and stones." :nod
That could really be a possibility... seeing petroleum is depleting at a very fast rate.....
 

eni

MH's Socialworker ٩( ᐛ )و ♡
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jul 21, 2006
Messages
14,313
Reaction score
1,730
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
That's a famous quote by Einstein. He was referring to a nuclear war :amuse
 
Last edited:

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
Einstein was a German exile believe it or not.

Damn the swine virus entered Europe, but so far I am safe, unlucky you ppl from NA.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Ehhhhhhhhhhh why did pizza with pineapple have to exist, its just too effing good Dx
I agree! I love my pizza to have pineapples too :wtf pineapples are the best.

I used to *not* like them because we grew up in the middle of pineapple fields and we'd take them for granted. But ever since I started university (and lived far far away), I began to miss it, and now i appreciate it. ^^
 

ttxdragon

Dearly Missed ;__;
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 30, 2006
Messages
5,662
Reaction score
299
Gender
Hidden
Country
Venezuela
The only good pizza is Pizza Tonno (Tuna). I never was able to see why pizza is so well liked o.O

Seriously, what's so good about Pizza in the first place? >.> I'd rather eat a Croque (with baguette-bread) or a Doener. :p
 

Agrias

Holy Knight
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 28, 2007
Messages
4,236
Reaction score
1,260
Age
42
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Pizza with fruits suck...chocolate ones though....<333333

Nothing beats Pepperoni though, nothing.

You fail titix. Tuna fails. Fish fails. Fish pizza fails.
 

ttxdragon

Dearly Missed ;__;
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 30, 2006
Messages
5,662
Reaction score
299
Gender
Hidden
Country
Venezuela
Big baby :p When you're coming over, we're gonna have fish! :D

grilled fish, cooked fish, baked fish, raw fish <3 fish fish fish <3
 

patedecarne

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 3, 2006
Messages
4,863
Reaction score
2,841
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Einstein was a German exile believe it or not.

Damn the swine virus entered Europe, but so far I am safe, unlucky you ppl from NA.

I never expected to see the swine virus so earlier.

From my calculations, it'd take about 5 years, or 2014, to see the virus spread in the world.

I don't know why it came now, but it's a bad omen, that's for sure...
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
The only good pizza is Pizza Tonno (Tuna). I never was able to see why pizza is so well liked o.O

Seriously, what's so good about Pizza in the first place? >.> I'd rather eat a Croque (with baguette-bread) or a Doener. :p
I'm not so mad about pizza but... I can eat anything. hehe.

Well to defend pizza, it's got all these nice flavors mixed in one pastry (savory, whatever), all these different textures that blend in the mouth: the crunch of the bellpepper, the stretch of the mozzarella, etc. etc.

of course you could also enjoy the same ingredients in a different way and put them in a pocket pie but it wouldn't look as colorful. Also, the way to eat it adds to the whole experience (with your hands) and that always adds to the charm as well. ^^

Pizza with fruits suck...chocolate ones though....<333333

Nothing beats Pepperoni though, nothing.
chocolate pizza? never heard of that before... maybe you're referring to crepe, Agri-chan. But yeah, I'm thinking... no. you know there's chocolate pizza out there. It's just weird though.

but I'm not saying i love pizza with "fruits". eww. just: pizza with "pineapple fruit" and yeah, there's a difference. coz I wouldn't want oranges or anything weird on my pizza. :darn just the one and only pineapple fruit. :p
 

Agrias

Holy Knight
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 28, 2007
Messages
4,236
Reaction score
1,260
Age
42
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
We have chocolate pizza, banana pizza, guava sweet pizza and even rapadura pizza...bwaha, endless discussions with Hermie on skype because of this. xD


Chocolate with strawberries and condensed milk pizza. <3
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
It's 2 am, and I'm hungry. :yelling

damn pizza talk.
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Agrias, that looks delicious *drool* I love sweetened condensed milk. So yummy <3 And I do enjoy pizza, especially New York style. My best friends mom is from Italy and she makes some of the best pizza I've ever had.

In other news, I finished 2 more finals today, so just two more left next week :D I aced one of them, not sure about the other. Hooray :D
 

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
aww now you made me hungry :notrust *goes to eat some ice cream*
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top