Archived Hangout Thread v.14

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
What have I missed ???? >.>....<.<...

hmm... looks like I missed some great discussion T_T... Berserk, Naruto, flames T_T...

post deleting... more post deleting... ^_^...

so... I just arrived home... and I am alone... so... any ideas of what should I do now ...people ???? o_o
 

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
Are you sure you're alone? You never know, someone may be watching you... :ninja
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I am positive person above me ^_^...

so ... are YOU alone ????
 

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
Nah not really. Maybe I should talk to the people around me. :(
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Yeah it is easier to talk witht the people around you :XD

.... this means I am alone again ????
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
there are actually people around you besides the people here? hehe. hey tiddy, talk about your family or something. what are they like?

how bout the others here? how are you with your families?

mm. my family is very clannish, and we're very close. we know everyone in three generations, and we do a lot of weird activities during holidays like theme days, sports fests, amazing races, etc, coz we're so many! @_@ and we're all very competitive so it's really aggressive. ^^
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Baboysai seems to be very close to her family :XD...

I really am not that close... we live together and have some fun from time to time my family and I ... well maybe we weren't raised to be part of the .... I have no words... can't find them >.< :XD...

so...what uis the color of your underwear... ????... nobody will answer huh???? :XD... ok... so... is your Saturday/friday ????
 

The Adamant Dragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 22, 2008
Messages
947
Reaction score
404
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Hmmm.. its amazing what people can do these dayz when having time to spare and amazing softwares.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ywu1DeqXTg4

Your little modern Cyborgs got nothing on Bruce, pfftt. j/k
Even 36 years later Bruce-Lee's still awsom...
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Well Adamant that was really a amazing video.... kind of Robot chicken right :XD...

Bruce Lee was a great guy... shame he died so young... well Show Must Go On ^_^
 

Fortisdiablos

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2006
Messages
687
Reaction score
84
Gender
Male
Country
Egypt
Well Adamant that was really a amazing video.... kind of Robot chicken right :XD...

Bruce Lee was a great guy... shame he died so young... well Show Must Go On ^_^
Freddy Mercury also died young.
 

Weapon_X

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 26, 2009
Messages
3,314
Reaction score
2,611
Gender
Male
Country
England
Oh man, thinking about Bruce Lee. I think he died because some woman gave him a painkiller, something which releaxes muscles. Am i right?

Also his son died at of an young age as well. Brandon Lee.

And please, don't forget Heath Ledger. Dying from over dose of sleeping pills. Sad to see all these great actors die at an young age. They contributed to the film industry so heavily and were great people in real life, shame that they died.

I pay my respects. ^_^
 

Fortisdiablos

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2006
Messages
687
Reaction score
84
Gender
Male
Country
Egypt
Actor is a really more of a secondary defining feature of Bruce Lee. When I think Bruce Lee, I don't think actor, I think martial artist.
 

Strider's♥Death

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 1, 2008
Messages
1,469
Reaction score
260
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Suicide mission to save the world WOULD U TAKE IT!!!!!?????? O:

And I wonder when japan will have mobile suits ready for their country and the the USA military.(of course no one knows about this cus its a secret plan ........)
 
Last edited:

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
there are actually people around you besides the people here? hehe. hey tiddy, talk about your family or something. what are they like?

how bout the others here? how are you with your families?

mm. my family is very clannish, and we're very close. we know everyone in three generations, and we do a lot of weird activities during holidays like theme days, sports fests, amazing races, etc, coz we're so many! @_@ and we're all very competitive so it's really aggressive. ^^
My family is pretty close and big, sometimes thats a good sometimes it isn't like relatives come over and it can get a bit busy, some cousins I don't talk to because they are a bit crazy, the others I am cool with, but I'm pretty much cool with all my relatives. And I do sometimes play with my niece, I think I have a couple of other nieces which are haven't met before or in a long time as they are in another country.
 

eni

MH's Socialworker ٩( ᐛ )و ♡
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jul 21, 2006
Messages
14,313
Reaction score
1,730
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
And I wonder when japan will have mobile suits ready for their country and the the USA military.(of course no one knows about this cus its a secret plan ........)
Well, they're not as large as a building yet and they're still missing the in-build weapons but Japan as well as the US army do test 'mobile suits' already. Of course, within the current technical possibilities:

Robot Suit HAL in Japan (video)
Berkeley Lower Extremity Exoskeleton in the US (army builds it already)

//edit... Whoot! Now, this invention of an Exoskeleton Motorcycle is cool. Me wants! :nuts

Take this as a base and think 50 years further :D
 
Last edited:

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
Apart from deviantart where else can you get good anime/manga stock?
 

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
Preferably, some good fanart.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top