Archived Hangout Thread v.14

Status
Not open for further replies.

igotthegoods

The Giggs
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 2, 2007
Messages
6,515
Reaction score
4,187
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Welcome to v14 of the General Discussion Hangout thread! Have fun! :amuse
 

bean

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
6,660
Reaction score
1,578
Gender
Male
Country
United States
fuck, now I'm a girl...what the fuck. TDA, don't make me post pictures of your VAG.

ok, my name is riddled within 500+ posts...something about anti bean club, me asking for a hummus (fuck yeah I did, and I appreciated that shit) and who the hell knows what else. I need a recap so I can start handling business.
 

Fortisdiablos

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2006
Messages
687
Reaction score
84
Gender
Male
Country
Egypt
Hello all. What's happening?

Damn, bean beat me to it.
 

nat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,979
Reaction score
2,132
Gender
Female
Country
Bermuda
new thread :D

just taking a break, pfffff....

bean no need to overreact, you missed many things...
including a strider/TDA emo fight....TDA confessing to Flash (in my sig), Mimi ruling the world.. TDA stalking people and iPirate buying a new cell phone.


what more?
Mmmm
 
Last edited:

Fortisdiablos

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2006
Messages
687
Reaction score
84
Gender
Male
Country
Egypt
fuck, now I'm a girl...what the fuck. TDA, don't make me post pictures of your VAG.
Hmmm...yea, there are some things going on here.




Haha...I'm a hero member now. 3 years and I'm a hero member...
 
Last edited:

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Just so I can keep my eyes on this thread ^_^...

Congrats Fortis :whoo

Yeah Nat... that was funny :XD...

*what ... My football team LOST NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! *
 

nat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,979
Reaction score
2,132
Gender
Female
Country
Bermuda
congrats Fortis :D
 

bean

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
6,660
Reaction score
1,578
Gender
Male
Country
United States
hahah, when did I become a member of ABC? I'm not too hot about putting myself in my place.
 

The Flash

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 1, 2006
Messages
1,404
Reaction score
426
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
I win the bet, TDA!
I guess i did have the nerves to get bean here. :)

woohooo I got bean in this general thread!

And Oh

Hey bean!
 

Fortisdiablos

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2006
Messages
687
Reaction score
84
Gender
Male
Country
Egypt
I joined the same month as bean but I have been more than six times as inactive.

I win the bet, TDA!
I guess i did have the nerves to get bean here. :)

woohooo I got bean in this general thread!

And Oh

Hey bean!
There was betting involved?

Anyone up for a game of holdem?
 
Last edited:

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Just so I can keep my eyes on this thread ^_^...

Congrats Fortis :whoo

Yeah Nat... that was funny :XD...

*what ... My football team LOST NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! *
whats your team?
 

Strider's♥Death

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 1, 2008
Messages
1,469
Reaction score
260
Gender
Male
Country
United States
lol bean is in here now, pfffft now all we need is all the regulars at the naruto section, and this thread will officially become spam central.

Oh and Mexico or USA for World Cup 2010 woooooooot.
 

nat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,979
Reaction score
2,132
Gender
Female
Country
Bermuda
You mean agony thread :)

err...why didn't we spam this thread long ago? like after the agony thread died...
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Well it is a Brazilian team... Cruzeiro...

ever heard about it iThepirate ????
 

bean

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
6,660
Reaction score
1,578
Gender
Male
Country
United States
fort, that hummus was awesome...flash is just jealous.
 
Last edited:

Strider's♥Death

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 1, 2008
Messages
1,469
Reaction score
260
Gender
Male
Country
United States
@nat
Oh yeah, good old agony thread, Its almost here O:
 
  • Like
Reactions: nat

predsfan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 31, 2008
Messages
843
Reaction score
121
Gender
Male
Country
United States
im starting to wonder that too :blink
I know what you mean. Go away for a day and there is already a new thread?

In other news, it's official, I'm a sellout, I just ordered a Blackberry :(. Ah, whatever, I'll just drown my sorrows the good old fashioned way: in alcohol.

Fucking Jim Balsillie, how I loathe thee.
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
lol bean is in here now, pfffft now all we need is all the regulars at the naruto section, and this thread will officially become spam central.

Oh and Mexico or USA for World Cup 2010 woooooooot.
you mean this thread v. 14 or the ho thread in general? cause in genereal the ho thread already has the spam central title :amuse

USA for world cup? who cares, when they stop callin it soccer ill acknowledge them :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top