Welcome to v14 of the General Discussion Hangout thread! Have fun! 



im starting to wonder that tooHello all. What's happening?
Damn, bean beat me to it.

Hmmm...yea, there are some things going on here.fuck, now I'm a girl...what the fuck. TDA, don't make me post pictures of your VAG.
Bax's post there lists the full titles along with the post range that goes with it.

... 

There was betting involved?I win the bet, TDA!
I guess i did have the nerves to get bean here.
woohooo I got bean in this general thread!
And Oh
Hey bean!
whats your team?Just so I can keep my eyes on this thread ^_^...
Congrats Fortis
Yeah Nat... that was funny...
*what ... My football team LOST NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! *

I know what you mean. Go away for a day and there is already a new thread?im starting to wonder that too![]()
. Ah, whatever, I'll just drown my sorrows the good old fashioned way: in alcohol.
you mean this thread v. 14 or the ho thread in general? cause in genereal the ho thread already has the spam central titlelol bean is in here now, pfffft now all we need is all the regulars at the naruto section, and this thread will officially become spam central.
Oh and Mexico or USA for World Cup 2010 woooooooot.

