Archived Hangout Thread v.14

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Just ate some hot dogs...^_^... and I am trying to study a little about calculus... test on monday T_T

any plans for friday and weekend ????
 

nat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,979
Reaction score
2,132
Gender
Female
Country
Bermuda
don't know yet....have to call friends and see what they're doing...
prolly I'll study though, this time of the year you gotta stuy...>.>
 

Strider's♥Death

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 1, 2008
Messages
1,469
Reaction score
260
Gender
Male
Country
United States
@nat
Hey, I hear ya nat. There are lines. Some lines u do wanna cross, like the badass line (crossed it :) ) the pwnage line (crossed it :) ) or the God line (crossed it numerous of times lol). But there are lines u don't cross like the gay line (TiDhA has been there and back many times :eyeroll) and the w.e line TiDhA just crossed today.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: nat

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
The only thing is... I wouldn't have to study now if I studied ... a month ago :notrust :darn:darn:darn:darn:darn :tem :D *WUSSSA!!!*
 
  • Like
Reactions: nat

nat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,979
Reaction score
2,132
Gender
Female
Country
Bermuda
thanks strider! happy for your support...and true, you are badass, divine and uber pwnage :D


|Asus, the global dilemma of students :) i wouldn't be in this mess if I prepared before too...
 

Strider's♥Death

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 1, 2008
Messages
1,469
Reaction score
260
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I'm in America. Will you treat me?

To some student loans, that is...
To pay off some student loans or to get some? lol Either way , thats a lot of dinero, good luck with that bro. And if u already got student loans, make sure u pay them cus those things can analy and oraly raper u in the future.
Dude where you at? If your treating to alcohol I'll be there :p. I go where the booze is free.
Even if it's a mexican bar?
buy me the ticket n ill be right there
Pricey lol


thanks strider! happy for your support...and true, you are badass, divine and uber pwnage :D
Awwwwwwww chucks *kicks the dirt*:kblush ur making meh blush. :eyeroll
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: nat

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
well, Unlike Blai I can't focus in the issue... and to make things worse... I spent last year at home doing nothing... *T_T good ol' days...T_T* so now... even getting up from bed is like a World war to me :XD....T_T
 

The Flash

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 1, 2006
Messages
1,404
Reaction score
426
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
woah.. did I just notice Nat telling TDA off?? DAMN GURL!
 

nat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,979
Reaction score
2,132
Gender
Female
Country
Bermuda
hey flash, what's up?
 
Last edited:

The Flash

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 1, 2006
Messages
1,404
Reaction score
426
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
lol are you serious?

I saw the posts, they went too far.. But really?
You starting to not like TDA? :o
 

nat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,979
Reaction score
2,132
Gender
Female
Country
Bermuda
well it's not about liking or not...

We are buddies an all....but some lines can't be crossed.
 
Last edited:

The Flash

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 1, 2006
Messages
1,404
Reaction score
426
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
I'll have your back Natalie. It's quite the shame how far people can go.
 
  • Like
Reactions: nat

predsfan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 31, 2008
Messages
843
Reaction score
121
Gender
Male
Country
United States
yeah but football is > hockey
How dare none of the, what appear to be many, Canadians in this thread correct him. It's a well known fact that hockey is the most awesome sport in the galaxy. I like soccer and all (yes I said soccer, so fu), but it doesn't compare to hockey.
 

Fortisdiablos

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2006
Messages
687
Reaction score
84
Gender
Male
Country
Egypt
I like both.

Go Flyers!

To pay off some student loans or to get some? lol Either way , thats a lot of dinero, good luck with that bro. And if u already got student loans, make sure u pay them cus those things can analy and oraly raper u in the future.
Nah, I have loans to pay off, and I'm not even done taking out loans....

Why does education have to be so damn expensive?
 
Last edited:

Baron Hugenstein

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2008
Messages
2,331
Reaction score
618
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
How dare none of the, what appear to be many, Canadians in this thread correct him. It's a well known fact that hockey is the most awesome sport in the galaxy. I like soccer and all (yes I said soccer, so fu), but it doesn't compare to hockey.
Ehh....That is debatable, Football/soccer is better than Hockey, IMO
 

worm34

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 28, 2006
Messages
180
Reaction score
9
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Hey everyone, I finally got back from my tennis district tournament where I blew it and lost 1st round...Did I sure lose my temper. Oh well, I guess I need to relax, move forward, and practice harder. What have I missed?
 

The Flash

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 1, 2006
Messages
1,404
Reaction score
426
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
As much as I love watching and playing hockey. Soccer is the king of all sports - "World Cup"
 

predsfan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 31, 2008
Messages
843
Reaction score
121
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Lies, all lies :p. I love soccer, much more than I used too as it has moved into my number 2 favorite sport over baseball. I get pumped for any U.S. vs. Mexico game.

Actually, I will watch almost any sport (yes that includes bowling), but I absolutely love hockey. Right now is the most exciting time of the year. Stanley Cup playoffs right around the corner.

Ehh, its all a matter of opinion though.
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
*looks at bean* Oh noes who would have thought that man would appear? :o


But as just as planned. Soon soon our goals will be achieved, and when they are , everything will be as they should.
:amuse


BTW Arsenal suck and so do Liverpool.
i agree with the statement on liverpool but the arsenal one is very wrong indeed :noworry

How dare none of the, what appear to be many, Canadians in this thread correct him. It's a well known fact that hockey is the most awesome sport in the galaxy. I like soccer and all (yes I said soccer, so fu), but it doesn't compare to hockey.
Ehh....That is debatable, Football/soccer is better than Hockey, IMO
As much as I love watching and playing hockey. Soccer is the king of all sports - "World Cup"
Lies, all lies :p. I love soccer, much more than I used too as it has moved into my number 2 favorite sport over baseball. I get pumped for any U.S. vs. Mexico game.

Actually, I will watch almost any sport (yes that includes bowling), but I absolutely love hockey. Right now is the most exciting time of the year. Stanley Cup playoffs right around the corner.

Ehh, its all a matter of opinion though.

hockey is awesome, sweden ftw n all but

FOR FUCKS SAKE STOP CALLING IT SOCCER!
:guns :mad :fishslap :laser

blasphemous fuckers..


3k :nuts no spam neither :p
 
Last edited:

bean

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
6,660
Reaction score
1,578
Gender
Male
Country
United States
hey nat, didn't mean to offend. I thought we were just having fun. Let me know if you want anything deleted.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top