Archived Hangout Thread v.14

Status
Not open for further replies.

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
haha was it because of your swearing? But what you said is the truth, its retarded to call football soccer.
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
haha was it because of your swearing? But what you said is the truth, its retarded to call football soccer.
yeah, given the amount of f words n c words i use its actually surprising that this was the first warning i got cause of bad language. :D

i think ive racked up almost 20 warnings now since i started bein active here still havnt been banned, well, i am a drunken demigod so that might have something to do with it. :headbang
 
Last edited:

nat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,979
Reaction score
2,132
Gender
Female
Country
Bermuda
are you asking me, tda?
I was supposed to give you time to go online, see even your friend bean deleted some stuff.
 

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
there's no need to delete the pics. :(
 

nat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,979
Reaction score
2,132
Gender
Female
Country
Bermuda
but at least delete/change the text, because it refers to me and honestly it's disgusting.
 

nat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,979
Reaction score
2,132
Gender
Female
Country
Bermuda
I'll go check


OK...Done...
Guess I'll delete my warning too...
 

nat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,979
Reaction score
2,132
Gender
Female
Country
Bermuda
you know, the post thingies in which I scream bloody murder
 

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
oh those, you didn't have to be so melodramatic. :darn
 

nat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,979
Reaction score
2,132
Gender
Female
Country
Bermuda
They seemed very out of place, made me look crazy and screaming for nothing.
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
*Walks in... looks around... takes off his GOGO dance cloths... and do the YMCA... *


*yeah... just dropped by to do that ... :)*
 

nat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,979
Reaction score
2,132
Gender
Female
Country
Bermuda
strange....things in the air


oh BTW



HAPPY EASTER!
 

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
I like my new set.
 
  • Like
Reactions: nat

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
HAPPY EASTER NAT!!!!! TDA!!!! :)

now continue your talking please... ^_^
 
  • Like
Reactions: nat

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
Easter? fuck its Easter! Shit *goes to buy an easter egg*
 

Forever_Melody

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,886
Reaction score
634
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
I have like 10 chocolate pastries waiting in the fridge, but sadly, I'm out of milk.... :scry
 

nat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,979
Reaction score
2,132
Gender
Female
Country
Bermuda
like your new set too tda..

Mimi...I'm gonna raid your house, I finished my chocolate yesterday. I even had cheesecake...very random
 

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
I feel like eating cookies.
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I didn't get any eggs... :) ... no really ... I didn't get any eggs -_-

so... I was out for a couple of days... what happened in your lifes people above me ????

HAPPY EASTER MELODY!!!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top