Archived Hangout Thread v.14

Status
Not open for further replies.

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
I had a busy day on friday, I also didn't get any eggs, I think I let all the kids have them. :crying
 

Forever_Melody

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,886
Reaction score
634
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Happy Easter Asus! :cheerbunny:hbunny

I got an egg, but it was cooked and in an omelet :oh

Only reason I have so much chocolate is because yesterday, me and my family went to lots of pastries and bought stuff lol :XD
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Yesterday I was like 80 Km from here... visiting my friends...

it was fun and... traumatizing at the same time ... -_-


although one more person said I should create a book about my life :XD...

HAPPY EASTER SARRY!!!!
 
Last edited:

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
Asus never has an avi.
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
true ... true...

by the way... your sig and Avatar are very good TDA ...

Why sasuke man ????
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
really... I don't see why not ^_^... personally I love the way kishi have developed his character ...
 

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
Sasuke is just good on camera.
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Well I really like the character...

by the way , was reading the hangout thread (Naruto) and I must say that people are losing their brains faster than I thought :XD

so... any plans for today TDA ????
 

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
err no my day has pretty much finished, just doing or suppose to be studying. But its 8 pm here now.
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
well still 4 hours to go... you can still pull something...
 

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
Has anyone noticed a lot of new Naruto members joining who come from other forums like onemanga and start talking crap?
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
my fingers feel heavy when i'm writing now :(
 

nat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,979
Reaction score
2,132
Gender
Female
Country
Bermuda
TDA...lol so true, sometimes it's funny other time you wanna kill someone.


Blai...you drunk?
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
No i'm underage nat, but my fingers are like heavy! We just ad a bbq and took some shots but nothing big really... it was worse last friday / saturday... I'm wporking on my powerpoint now, it's gonna be brilliant ! woho

Yup tda i know, i've noticed that mainly on the naruto forums, i'm not rwriting but i'm reading them :)
 

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
btw nat I never added you on MSN, if I did I would actually chat not just add people for the sake of it.
 
  • Like
Reactions: nat

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
hey... I came from Onemanga....:darn

:mad what is the problem?????

*here comes TDA...*
 

nat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,979
Reaction score
2,132
Gender
Female
Country
Bermuda
I started from MH then expanded to NF, one manga, manga share, and manga revolution plus other forums I don't remember....But MH is still my virtual home :D

Blai...lol being underage never stops from drinking...oops...I mean right, have fun with powerpoint.

guess TDA doesn't like me anymore :(
 

The Flash

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 1, 2006
Messages
1,404
Reaction score
426
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Hey nat :) I still like you :p

lol - tda is just playing with you. He is the joker after all. lol. Sup TDA?
 
  • Like
Reactions: nat
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top