Archived Hangout Thread v.14

Status
Not open for further replies.

nat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,979
Reaction score
2,132
Gender
Female
Country
Bermuda
:D thanks flash, btw Happy Easter!
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Yeah i'm sooo working on my powerpoint now, drinking soda....
and playing css! wohoho
 
  • Like
Reactions: nat

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
is that Counter Source Blai ????

People above me should know that I fixed my power supply cable ^_^
 
Last edited:

Baron Hugenstein

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2008
Messages
2,331
Reaction score
618
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Aaa, long time since i played CS...
But I played the original version mostly, not the new ones....
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Hey Sarry, willing to play CS one of these days ???
 

Baron Hugenstein

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2008
Messages
2,331
Reaction score
618
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
If i can i will, long live the days of the killing with the knives....:kukuku
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I use to be very good in CS... today I suck hard...:XD

and knifes... well...I sucked always in knife combat
 

Baron Hugenstein

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2008
Messages
2,331
Reaction score
618
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
haha, yes :D

Newbies are funny, especially when they don't know what the hell they are talking about.........but the funnier part is that the Naruto section has these newbies...not any other section
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
to be true with you... I am really getting tired of discussing certain things :XD...

right now some guys are discussing a certain theory... but they are completely going to each other throats :XD...

in the hangout thread I mean...
 

Baron Hugenstein

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2008
Messages
2,331
Reaction score
618
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
I know, I was looking at the posts, and haha it is entertainment at its best.

I remember a joke made by one member(can't remember who though) here:
There should be a thread where two newbies fight and the rest watch.....but it is a far away dream
 

Matthew

Banned
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
112
Reaction score
33
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Kinda late but happy easter everyone.
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Happy easter Matthew...

hey Sarry... let's create the newbie discussion thread...:XD... I bet we can make it become as famous as Wrestlemania :XD
 

Matthew

Banned
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
112
Reaction score
33
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
*makes a pot of coffee - All-nighter here we go! Second Last exam. 8:30 am*

For those who have exams coming up. Good luck and God Bless. Catch you guys later.

Ciao
 
Last edited:

nat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,979
Reaction score
2,132
Gender
Female
Country
Bermuda
Good luck Matt.
Totally understand you...Still in the final chaos too, have 2 to finish.

Edit: The Naruto hangout is becoming a war zone :D, I've noticed that girls who joined this year are a bit more aggressive. example some new chick in the romance threads, and another in the hangout. could be a statistic number since we get 5 new active girl members for every 100 guys :D.
 
Last edited:

Baron Hugenstein

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2008
Messages
2,331
Reaction score
618
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Yes Asus....It shall be named the Newbies Fights, for all and for one.....
And as an added surprise, there might be a triple fight, and each fighter is from each warring fanclub.

Good Luck Matt, and happy Easter.
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Well, I so much want to go back and read all chapters of Naruto and rethink some stuff... but I got a calculus test in 10 hours so...-_-

really... 100 to 5... wow... that is so much ... weird...^_^...

* I am lying... I am quite used to be in a place with hundreds of guys and couple of girls -_- hooray for Physics ^_^ *

I got a test coming up :darn

@sarry

yeah Sarry, :XD we should name that in that way...
it will be Rookie land for the new comers... where they will learn the harsh world of MH...
llike a Newbie Academy ^_^
 
Last edited:

nat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,979
Reaction score
2,132
Gender
Female
Country
Bermuda
MH is not harsh, compared to NF and other places it's like an elitist world where everyone obeys the rules, and respectful > an Utopia of some sorts.
 

Baron Hugenstein

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2008
Messages
2,331
Reaction score
618
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Ya, but we need a disguise, so the name shall be:
"MH academy, by members to members"

To avoid any suspicions
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
No don't get me wrong Nat... I just wanted to make that feeling of wilderness to this place... ^_^

so... what are you doing ????

@sarry

yeah we need to keep this low... >>...<<... so the others won't find out about it
 
  • Like
Reactions: nat

Forever_Melody

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,886
Reaction score
634
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Well spam seems to be pretty active today...

Must be all the chocolate in everyone's system >_>
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top