- Joined
- Oct 16, 2007
- Messages
- 7,516
- Reaction score
- 6,348
- Gender
- Hidden
- Country
-
Flash owns his brother like a Don. 


LMFAO! 0Wned much? xDDDDOh my god. Did you just lock me in my room... guys he just locked me in my room!
No, he just being a smart ass and wanted to embarass me infront of you folks.Can't you two argue together like regular people? Or are you purposely showing us the show for fun and this is all really a scheme!?!? O_o
...
What? Sometimes I really think you are really stoned, but that's ok. We've all accepted you.I bet you also get sophia to say sorry as well it seems I was right about you all along.

what the heck is that nat ????

it is true tho, also i dnt know half the stuff i post, it even amuses me later, but I WILL take you down thats a promise of a lifetime.What? Sometimes I really think you are really stoned, but that's ok. We've all accepted you.![]()
Tidi said to post a fail pic ...>what the heck is that nat ????![]()

it is true tho, also i dnt know half the stuff i post, it even amuses me later, but I WILL take you down thats a promise of a lifetime.
The Flash vs MH Joker - Destined to do this forever eh?it is true tho, also i dnt know half the stuff i post, it even amuses me later, but I WILL take you down thats a promise of a lifetime.
