Archived Hangout Thread v.14

Status
Not open for further replies.

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
somebody help me, i need to sleep, here are my final words, i love na*
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I thought it was a surprise Nat :XD...

by the way... what are you doing ????


TDA LOVES NA*....

what the heck is that ???? :tem
 
Last edited:

Baron Hugenstein

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2008
Messages
2,331
Reaction score
618
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Hello Everbody....:)

Yay, Season 2 of the awesome drama show has returned....lol....and now TDA loves someone here....I wonder who...
 

nat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,979
Reaction score
2,132
Gender
Female
Country
Bermuda
na means myself in klingon...

so what he means is

"I Love Myself"

the * is a northern dialect trademark...like a gutteral sound...

Asus....>exam tomorrow, studying...and eating cheesecake.
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Mark ... (no is not Flash) Mark my words Nat...

don't put that Velocity graphics up side down...:XD... trust me ;)

*yeah I did that so what :XD*

programming is hard... but fun... anybody here loves C????
 
  • Like
Reactions: nat

Baron Hugenstein

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2008
Messages
2,331
Reaction score
618
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
so TDA speaks more than one language.....good plot-twist....

I wonder if he has many minions too.....*looks around
 
Last edited:

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
the thread went silent... so.... sarry what you up to ?????
 
Last edited:

The Flash

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 1, 2006
Messages
1,404
Reaction score
426
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
lmao... knuckleheadninja has the same symbol in the sig ... lol that's sad. C'mon waht happened to originality!
 
Last edited:

Forever_Melody

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,886
Reaction score
634
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
ZOMG, I hate the wireless on this computer, keeps disconnecting >.<
 

The Flash

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 1, 2006
Messages
1,404
Reaction score
426
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Oh hello em, how are you on this fine... fine day? ;)
 

Baron Hugenstein

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2008
Messages
2,331
Reaction score
618
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Hmm, this thread is silent indeed

I am enjoying the last bits of my day Asus, and you?
 

bean

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
6,660
Reaction score
1,578
Gender
Male
Country
United States

there you go nat. That's a pretty accurate self portrait of when I was young. That's one ugly mutha fukkah. Oddly enough, I found this today. Some sad news today...I hadn't cut my hair since like last july but it got lopped off today for a wedding on saturday.... :wtf I was starting to hate my long hair but I miss it....
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: nat

nat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,979
Reaction score
2,132
Gender
Female
Country
Bermuda
you'd go to any length to not show your face bean....:amuse

I'd say looking pretty good for a portrait, though you look tired....why?
 

bean

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
6,660
Reaction score
1,578
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I had a bad habbit of not sleeping when I was in college. But I do kinda have lines under my eyes like itachi.
 

nat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,979
Reaction score
2,132
Gender
Female
Country
Bermuda
lol....Itachi bean...hope you don't torture TiDhA...

the again ...plz do....
 

Strider's♥Death

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 1, 2008
Messages
1,469
Reaction score
260
Gender
Male
Country
United States

there you go nat. That's a pretty accurate self portrait of when I was young. That's one ugly mutha fukkah. Oddly enough, I found this today. Some sad news today...I hadn't cut my hair since like last july but it got lopped off today for a wedding on saturday.... :wtf I was starting to hate my long hair but I miss it....
Hahahahah looking straight up beaner there bean.

"Yesterday a woman was assaulted at New York park. Officials have released a sketch to what they believe is the culprits appearance.
. If anyone has any information on the case/culprit please notify the police."
 
Last edited:

bean

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
6,660
Reaction score
1,578
Gender
Male
Country
United States
hahahah, that's why I can't get away from the nickname...
 

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
strider has an inappropriate sig size.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
no he doesn't. it's 170x489. it's fine.
 

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
lol I don't know what I had or did last night, but it wasn't good.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top