Archived Hangout Thread v.14

Status
Not open for further replies.

bean

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
6,660
Reaction score
1,578
Gender
Male
Country
United States
well, the dsi has a bigger screens, better speakers, and two cameras. It's a bit more powerful too, but that won't be noticed since it powers things the ds lite didn't have. Games will run the same. However, you lose the GBA slot, so if that was valuable to you, you won't have it anymore. I've had my ds phat since it came out only, so I'm considering an upgrade...I heard that if you have a ds lite though, not much benefit from upgrading unless you're into the new features.

as for a flashcart....for legal purposes, they're great. I love my acekard 2i. Now, for illegal purposes...well...
 

Fortisdiablos

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2006
Messages
687
Reaction score
84
Gender
Male
Country
Egypt
Are you anti-piracy? It's not like I haven't bought any DS games...

Regardless of how it's used, it's a Godsend.
 

bean

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
6,660
Reaction score
1,578
Gender
Male
Country
United States
no comment. I plead the 5th.
 

Fortisdiablos

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2006
Messages
687
Reaction score
84
Gender
Male
Country
Egypt
I guess you never know who's watching....

Honestly though, I've only played one DS game in the last few months. It was Phantom Hourglass. It was pretty fun.
 
Last edited:

bean

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
6,660
Reaction score
1,578
Gender
Male
Country
United States
only ds game i could ever really get into is pokemon...that game is always fun.
 

Fortisdiablos

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2006
Messages
687
Reaction score
84
Gender
Male
Country
Egypt
Yea, can't go wrong with Pokemon. I struggled to get used to it as I've always had emulators which can increase game speed. Pokemon games are really really slow. You move slowly and the battles take forever even with the move animations disabled.

My final party was:

Dragonite
Salamance
Garchomp
Flygon
Metagross
Gyarados (for Surf)


It was a Dragon laden party.
 
Last edited:

bean

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
6,660
Reaction score
1,578
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Yea, can't go wrong with Pokemon. I struggled to get used to it as I've always had emulators which can increase game speed. Pokemon games are really really slow. You move slowly and the battles take forever even with the move animations disabled.
I usually tend to play while doing other stuff. Can't do shit unless I'm multitasking.
 

Fortisdiablos

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2006
Messages
687
Reaction score
84
Gender
Male
Country
Egypt
Same here. I think I might have ADD or something.
 

Strider's♥Death

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 1, 2008
Messages
1,469
Reaction score
260
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Same here. I think I might have ADD or something.
Yup same here, this one time in class my teacher was writing on the chalk board, and I had bacon for breakfast that morning. But my car never started so I had to hitch a ride with a friend. And I bought new wheels, but the tickets were sold out. So the traffic light was screwy and it was creating heavier traffic.
 

Fortisdiablos

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2006
Messages
687
Reaction score
84
Gender
Male
Country
Egypt
I agree with that statement.
 

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
lol I lost my bro's ds but I'm not getting a new one for him, though I might get a Wii for him to play, though he is a Pokemon freak.
 

Weapon_X

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 26, 2009
Messages
3,314
Reaction score
2,611
Gender
Male
Country
England
Planning to get the new version of the PSP, it's called 3000 I think. I heard that you get horizontal lines appearing on your screen, is that true?
 

bean

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
6,660
Reaction score
1,578
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Planning to get the new version of the PSP, it's called 3000 I think. I heard that you get horizontal lines appearing on your screen, is that true?
it's a known issue, but I think it's just with fast movement. Overall, still an improvement over past PSPs. wikipedia the psp, I think they talk about it there.
 

Weapon_X

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 26, 2009
Messages
3,314
Reaction score
2,611
Gender
Male
Country
England
it's a known issue, but I think it's just with fast movement. Overall, still an improvement over past PSPs. wikipedia the psp, I think they talk about it there.
Fast movement? What do you mean? When you are button smashing, you mean? Also are the graphics quality better then the past versions? That's all that counts really..
 

bean

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
6,660
Reaction score
1,578
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Fast movement? What do you mean? When you are button smashing, you mean? Also are the graphics quality better then the past versions? That's all that counts really..
fast movement on screen....when there's a lot of action on the screen and things are moving fast. Like a crazy action scene in a movie. But it's just a psp like the first psp only with minor improvements. The lcd is better, the body is thinner, bullshit like that. Graphics are unaffected. It's like the difference between the ds phat and the ds lite. There are some other features, but I don't know them off hand.


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PSP-3000_series
wikipedia, it's your best friend at times like these.
 
Last edited:

Baron Hugenstein

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2008
Messages
2,331
Reaction score
618
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Planning to get the new version of the PSP, it's called 3000 I think. I heard that you get horizontal lines appearing on your screen, is that true?
It is good if you don't have any PSP from previous series, but there isn't a big difference between the original PSP and the PSP3000, Perhaps the loading speed and some minor things have been improved.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
impossible... fucking impossible... i give up bye
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
The person above me was trying to stay awake ????
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top