Archived Hangout Thread v.14

Status
Not open for further replies.

nat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,979
Reaction score
2,132
Gender
Female
Country
Bermuda
you're in japan?

then stop complaining...I'd learn even dialect just to be there.
then again learning a language professional univ. level in three months is no biggie :smugbunny already did it


ok.....don't kill me, it was hell....nothing went the way it was supposed to...but at least there was the fun of making an idiot out of myself.


Ps; Can I come visit? :p
 

Strider's♥Death

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 1, 2008
Messages
1,469
Reaction score
260
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Sure u can visit nat ;) lol I'll give ya a ride on my Tallgeese 3.
 
  • Like
Reactions: nat

Forever_Melody

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,886
Reaction score
634
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Maybe I misunderstood. You guys have colleges and universities, right? Are they different from one another in Canada? Over here, some schools are called colleges and some are called universities, but they're essentially the same. My brother went to The College of New Jersey and I go to the University of Delaware. They're the same thing as far as class difficulty goes and they're both public schools.

Maybe I misunderstood something someone said....

And through drinking, both hilarity and regret have ensued. I very rarely drink these days. Only a few times in the last year.



Are both of you grad students?
Well that's because English people refer to CEGEP as college that's why. Depending on who we're talking about they can or cannot be the same thing. It's just a question of who decides to name themselves what.

I do believe English Universities sometimes use the term "College" for themselves but so do English CEGEPs which is a bit of a confusing thing :s

For example, my CEGEP is called Champlain College, but it's a CEGEP while there's also Mcgill College, which is a University.

Arguably, I do believe Universities who call themselves Colleges aren't that many(at least not in Quebec since we're mostly French) so yes, I guess you can say that College & University are different things here. Basically, it's because CEGEP is a term nobody else in the world understands except Quebecois(and it sounds kinda bad in English lol) so the English people wanted to use "College" that's all lol :p

It's because Quebecois people are special :D Even the rest of Canada thinks we're weird lol :p

And no, I'm a 2nd year CEGEP student so I'll be starting grad school this fall. Still undecided as to what yet so have to pick among my options lol :s
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
hey people above ...*sleepy*... just woke up....

O_O... so Emilie is back from Mexico.... and Strider is in Japan ?????? õ_o...

damn... got to do some programming ... here I go !!!!
 

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
Ah for a moment there I thought you said Emilie was from Mexico, I was about to say "This makes things interesting" but oh well, at least Strider is in Japan, learning to Sumo.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
maybe you guys don't know it but we actually have a Drinks Drank Drunk Thread that you can also visit for all other things related to well.. drinks.
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
hey angry above me... ^^....

what are you doing ????
 

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
Who was talking about being drunk bb?
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Tiddy, for your reference:

Semi-related: Do you guys get drunk in your dorms and go out to house parties?


hey asus, what am I doing? i should be making a video for my mom now. but I'm wearing a nightie, and I don't think it's appropriate to wear a nightie in a video you're going to send to your mom for a birthday, right? But I'm kinda lazy to change and everything. sigh.
 
Last edited:

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
well mommy is there for us only once in a lifetime ^^
 

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
Yeah you also have only one life so you might as well enjoy and be lazy etc and wear nighties.
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
A live without objectives which you must fight for it, is not a full life...^^

only putting yourself to the test you can really see what life is about...^^
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
but if say, the doctor forbade you from eating chocolate to live a fuller life, would you deny yourself the euphoria and ecstasy of eating chocolate?

:p
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
well person above me... *feeling a little fake right now :XD*...

it is all up to you and your choice in life... if you rather have a slowly death or live longer is just a choice... it is up to you to decide which is the best choice ^^
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
hey asus, aren't you confusing the two threads together? :blink
 

Fortisdiablos

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2006
Messages
687
Reaction score
84
Gender
Male
Country
Egypt
Forbid chocolate? I'd like to see that doctor's credentials...


@ Melody: So is CEGEP like a university prep school? It's after high school, right?
 
Last edited:

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
person above the person above me :XD...

I know where I am ... I just like to say person above me Baboysai... so... what about the video????
 

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
LOL Flash trying to view the forum while banned.

Anyway why do you keep saying person above me? This is no fun forum. :notrust
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
well because I like the way it sounds...^^
 

Fortisdiablos

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2006
Messages
687
Reaction score
84
Gender
Male
Country
Egypt
How many infractions does it take to get banned?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top