Archived Hangout Thread v.14

Status
Not open for further replies.

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
It depends on what type of infraction, how many points it carries.
 

Fortisdiablos

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2006
Messages
687
Reaction score
84
Gender
Male
Country
Egypt
So what does it take to get permabanned? Is it also points, or are there certain unforgivable things that mustn't be done?
 

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
Sometimes its probably unforgivable things plus constant bans and touble making I guess.
 

igotthegoods

The Giggs
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 2, 2007
Messages
6,515
Reaction score
4,187
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Guys, can we please take the talk about banning (or banned members) to PM? Thanks.

(I'll answer your question via PM shortly, fortis :))
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Heh, i have no infractions. I'm a good boy. :oh

Amazing vid rofl

Btw, whats with the new design? In dark i can hardly see the font. :(
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Imperium... I bet you stay whole day looking at youtube don't you :XD....

by the way... this is a very good video...
 

bean

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
6,660
Reaction score
1,578
Gender
Male
Country
United States
not to stretch the conversation any longer, but I think that the attitude one has pre and post banning has a lot to do if it becomes permanent or not, as well as what caused the bant in the first place. It's like this one time in high school, in my senior year I had this one hard ass english teacher that NO ONE liked. People would do some messed up $h!t to her, like burst a perfume bottle in her room to aggrevate her allergies. It really did a number on her because she was out for a month...I know it's nothing like what TDA is used to, but still. Anyway, this one teacher gave me an F on a progress report to scare me into performing better. Not to toot my own horn, but at the time, I was already ranked third in my class and I could only move up (I ended up being third regardless, but that was with an unweighted GPA...had my honor and AP courses carried the weight they should have, I would have blown the valedictorian and salutatorian out of the water...big time...fine with me considering I didn't have to give a speech and I got into better colleges than either of those two...). But the message was received and I understood what she wanted from me. Had I continued to slack off or ignore the warning, that F would have transferred to a report card that mattered.
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
it is all about perception... bean...
violence ...social violence...like warnings or infractions(actually it is the same) like we have in our everyday life it is just meant to create fear within ourselves so we act according to what most people or the elite thinks it is right... it is all violence man... but your teacher maybe meant no harm to you.... *no she did... trust me :XD*... but that was a way to get the point across...

anyway good thing you understood her desire to help... although in a ankward way...

you in college bean ????
 

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
Fear? I fear no person.

bean is like 25 I think.
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Haha epic vid, maybe someone should make an MH version of it. :o
Hahaha, of the naruto threads online on nf and ms etc, that would be awesome.

Naruto sucks
No he doesnt
Sasuke's better
No he isnt
Tengu's over
OMG NOOOOO
(Havent been to a naruto thread in ages but i dont think they have changed much xD)
 

bean

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
6,660
Reaction score
1,578
Gender
Male
Country
United States
how did you come up with that number?
 

Fortisdiablos

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2006
Messages
687
Reaction score
84
Gender
Male
Country
Egypt
Your post in the how you started on MH thread. You said you found MH at the end of your senior year of college (most people would be 22 then) then lurked a year and have been a member for more than three years. So I'm thinking 26. I guess it could be a year in either direction.

Or you could be lying!! *shakes fist*
 

bean

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
6,660
Reaction score
1,578
Gender
Male
Country
United States
holy shit, are you stalking me!? :err:iik:omg-_-;:eek:

your logic is undeniable.
 

Fortisdiablos

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2006
Messages
687
Reaction score
84
Gender
Male
Country
Egypt
Haha....I just read that post today. It's just a little deductive reasoning, that's all....
 

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
Ah I wasn't far off without stalking, still got my mojo. :noworry
 

bean

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
6,660
Reaction score
1,578
Gender
Male
Country
United States
speaking of creepy stalkers, I was at a little cafe yesterday and I saw B.J. Novak. I recognized him the second I saw him, but I'm not the type to get "star" stricken and run up to them or stare at them. However, I was with my brother at the time who was talking to one of the waitresses, and we were kinda standing behind him...you could tell he was uncomfortable as shit...like if we were spying on him or something cause he turned to see if we were watching him (we weren't, I just saw out of the corner of my eye).



for those who don't know, he's the temp (ryan) from The Office in the US.
 

Fortisdiablos

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2006
Messages
687
Reaction score
84
Gender
Male
Country
Egypt
I don't like that guy.
 

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
Ah The Office is originally from the UK, I don't watch the US version.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top