Archived Hangout Thread v.14

Status
Not open for further replies.

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
THE PIRATES WILL LIVE ON!! F*CK IPRED F*CK FRA F*CK THE BIG BROTHER GOVERNMENT AND THE GREEDY COMPANIES! LONG LIVE TPB! :kukuku

So, what's everybody else doing?
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I can't believe the swedish government gave to the demands....

if you do some research... TPB is screwed... this is a political trial... they are surely gonna lose this unless they take to the supremem court >.<

@Baboysai...

I don't mean to make fun of women... I never dated so I can not make jokes about relations... and every standup comedian does that...
I am not mean :XD...
actually ... when I tell stories about me... people tend to lose their control ... ^^... so it is even more funnier to tell the story...
ask my friends... they sometimes lurk MH... I will show then when they are online ^^

@igotthegoods

well... big fan of Lewis Black... I love Chris Rock's stand up... George Carlin may he rest in peace... Russel Peters...^^... Jeff Dunham and his Puppets :XD..."I kill ya!!!"... Carlos Mencia when he is not making racist jokes..."which is quite hard"... Bernie Mac..."RIP"... and some other guys with small names... I can't remember them all...:XD... but I really do like standup... I probably wouldn't be very good in doing it... but I do take lots of laughs from my friends... and from random people too ^^...

just to add to the bragging... Many times people told me to write a story about my life...
*yeah I know... and I am not even 80*
 
Last edited:

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
man you're all talking political. while my escapist nature tells me to not care. -_-;
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
well it was a political trial...^^

so what are you doing... and what about the video you were doing for your mom????
 

Agrias

Holy Knight
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 28, 2007
Messages
4,236
Reaction score
1,260
Age
42
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
They're SO not going to lose, there's still a chance :3 Next stance is better for them, less politics and more judges.

The TPB guy was twiterring about it earlier today, http://www.twitter.com/brokep - always a nice read.
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
state your reasons Agrias :XD... you came here to make me suffer right ¬¬

:XD...

by the way... how is your day ???... any lucks on the job abroad ???

they will lose if they don't go Supreme Court... this is so much a political trial... but I will read your link ...

I hope they make it... they are right... the trials are complete bullshit... there were so many illegal things they did to get them to court :notrust
 

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
Oh I don't have the slightest clue of what you guys are talking about..... :(

And bax is owning the Naruto section again. :lmao
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Oh I don't have the slightest clue of what you guys are talking about..... :(

And bax is owning the Naruto section again. :lmao
The Pirate Bay... a huge torrent search site ... is at trial (actually its owners ^^)... they lost in the first trial... but they will have another trial... and apparently they will win this time :whoo

The pirate bay is located (its servers) in Sweden... and there, the copyright rules are much more soft... so the pirate bay can exist with ease there... but the swedish government is trying to shut them down ... therefore the trials...

wow the Naruto section reached such a level :XD...
 
Last edited:

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
Ah I know about the pirate bay, guess I should have read the posts in more detail, I hope they return, since those guys are badasses. I mean they don't harm people so they aren't that bad.
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
well it is all because of copyrights... it is ridiculous :notrust

well man I can't believe this... so now the mods will help everybody out to do their posts... I feel like we are going back to kindergarten...:XD...

not that I don't agree with bax... I understand the whole quality stuff... and it is indeed low and all... but this is getting a little bit childish :XD...

I know TDA agrees ^^ :XD....

so TDA what are you doing man ????
 

bean

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
6,660
Reaction score
1,578
Gender
Male
Country
United States
well it is all because of copyrights... it is ridiculous :notrust

well man I can't believe this... so now the mods will help everybody out to do their posts... I feel like we are going back to kindergarten...:XD...

not that I don't agree with bax... I understand the whole quality stuff... and it is indeed low and all... but this is getting a little bit childish :XD...

I know TDA agrees ^^ :XD....

so TDA what are you doing man ????
can't speak for everyone, but I've been complaining about this for the longest time. The effects of letting the noobs off with their poor comments has been felt for a long time. A lot of quality members have been driven away. I don't agree with bax wanting us to be narcs now after, and I may be way off on this, we've (or just me) have been reprimanded for doing it before. Granted we didn't do it in the kindest of ways, but look at what we were dealing with. But I'd be a hypocrite if I didn't admit to participating in what bax is complaining about. Still, it's an uphill battle.
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
What are you guys on about? Link... :oh

Heh, that's ok for you (or anyone else, really) to answer. I just directed the question at Asus since he was talking about stand-up. Louis CK is a great choice, though. He's one of my faves, too. <333
Frankie boyle is the funniest comedian on tv over here. He does standup too, but his stuff on the show (mock the week) is awesome.
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
No Posting for/about Banned Members
If a member is banned, we banned him for a reason. If you help him circumvent the ban, you are just as guilty as he. Every banned member can talk to us about the ban if they feel it's not justified. Furthermore, posts like "member xxx got banned ;_;" are annoying, off topic in any thread and not wished. Keep such discussions to PMs or get yourself some "pointless spam" infractions.
ttxdragon said that... update in rules

*I wonder why :XD*

so... Baboysai... I am sorry... back in the FF the rule was up already and I made a post like the above ... I am sorry... my bad ^^

Bean I have to be true with you... the discussion threads aren't the best place for that result... it is like wanting to be in a hot place living in Alaska...:XD...

the hangout thread has thousand times more potential for that kind of post... but the mods throw all the random discussion posts there destroying the conversation...

not that the mods are wrong... I agree with their measure but this makes the section even lower in quality ^^...

we all posted shitty posts... but it is hard to post awesome posts if everybody ignores you and post crap...T_T... it happens...

@Imperium

I was talking about standup comedy ...^^
 
Last edited:

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
Ah well the mods have to do something, bax will probably post more to ignite better discussions, he'll probably act as a guidance. There's probably not any other alternative. The only other way is for the good posters to come back, but that isn't likely atm.
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Ah well the mods have to do something, bax will probably post more to ignite better discussions, he'll probably act as a guidance. There's probably not any other alternative. The only other way is for the good posters to come back, but that isn't likely atm.
Well I understand... but the thing is... are we here selling a product or discussing about a manga...

this measure only makes sense if we are selling a product...

discussions can be good or bad... today they are bad... but that doesn't mean they will just go down and down ...

I am pretty sure the good posters can force a good discussion... ... well... maybe not with so many bad posters :XD... well there is always hope ^^
 

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
Yeah but the Naruto discussion thread hasn't been going up and down, its been going down, shit, down, fuck, down, shit. We all have to take responsibility, but it is hard to start of a good discussion with so many noob posts, you just don't feel enthusiastic like before, since the good posters were gone.
 
  • Like
Reactions: nat

bean

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
6,660
Reaction score
1,578
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Well I understand... but the thing is... are we here selling a product or discussing about a manga...

this measure only makes sense if we are selling a product...

discussions can be good or bad... today they are bad... but that doesn't mean they will just go down and down ...

I am pretty sure the good posters can force a good discussion... ... well... maybe not with so many bad posters :XD... well there is always hope ^^
today and for about the past year they've been bad. I don't see where you're coming from. If you haven't noticed, the naruto section has been dead for a while now. It used to be where if I didn't f5 for about 15 minutes, I would have a shitload of posts to catch up on. Now, I can go to sleep and wake up and only have at most a page of posts to get up to pace.
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Yeah but the Naruto discussion thread hasn't been going up and down, its been going down, shit, down, fuck, down, shit. We all have to take responsibility, but it is hard to start of a good discussion with so many noob posts, you just don't feel enthusiastic like before, since the good posters were gone.
bean said:
today and for about the past year they've been bad. I don't see where you're coming from. If you haven't noticed, the naruto section has been dead for a while now. It used to be where if I didn't f5 for about 15 minutes, I would have a shitload of posts to catch up on. Now, I can go to sleep and wake up and only have at most a page of posts to get up to pace.
You guys are right :XD... I have sensed that for quite some time...

Look... I would simply say... if we could at least post in the hangout thread without interruptions, the quality, of the hangout at least, will go UP!!!!...

but we are always getting interrupted... they don't even let us finish a conversation...

well you guys have any other solution for this matter ???? o_o

*about all the rest... I feel the same... I felt like I was punching a knife while talking to other people... to the point where i have to post 5 times to say something I could have said in 1*
 
Last edited:

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
Hangout thread is hardly a problem afterall it is a hangout, naturally if the mods posted more the discussion quality would go up, since the mods know their stuff, I feed off good posts , thats how I am.
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
*I was wondering how long it would take for you to brag about your skills :XD*

Look... the thing is, that is no way for people that wants to post a huge post... to get heard in a discussion thread... too few read those posts...
then a swarm of small pointless posts occur... and the discussion is over...:XD
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top