Archived Hangout Thread v.14

Status
Not open for further replies.

nat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,979
Reaction score
2,132
Gender
Female
Country
Bermuda
True...This thread has been good and had some quality discussions for a while not just quantity.

But the Naruto forums have been filled with "Better than thou" posts for the past few months, and everyone claims to be an expert in interpreting things leaving no space for reasonable discussion. It has even become more disgusting when people moved the romance threads' discussions and fanfics to the main threads....

You can't even argue a different opinion anymore.
 
Last edited:

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
Where was I bragging abt my skills? :headscratch


It all started when new members joined in late 2008. TBH though there are people who understand the manga better than others.
 
  • Like
Reactions: nat

bean

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
6,660
Reaction score
1,578
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I think nat is talking about me... :wtf

yeah, it got really rough around june of last year and it just hasn't been the same
 

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
It all started with members from onemanga joining who fangirl ZOMG over Naruto so much. :tem

It also didn't help when noobs tried to impress bean with one line lol posts because they fancy/admire him and think he's kl. :wtf
 

bean

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
6,660
Reaction score
1,578
Gender
Male
Country
United States
It all started with members from onemanga joining who fangirl ZOMG over Naruto so much. :tem

It also didn't help when noobs tried to impress bean with one line lol posts because they fancy/admire him and think he's kl. :wtf
hahahah, sounds like someone is jealous. The worst were the ones who came in arguing something with conviction while being absurdly wrong, and then they were told otherwise by someone (or many) who was well versed in the narutoverse, and then they would defend their view to the point where it just became a flame war. I participated in those. I don't regret it. That's my curse. Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes.
 
Last edited:

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
....hmmm nat you are right... I joined in October... and even then I saw so many experts in Naruto that I am wondering where they graduated...

TDA said:
Where was I bragging abt my skills?
hmmmm....good question...

*epic fail in my part :XD*
 

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
OMG how did vintage become a mod? lol :mad but still OMFG. :lmao, though it is good lulz for the day. but meh, I feel like spamming now....


/jk
 
Last edited:

Strider's♥Death

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 1, 2008
Messages
1,469
Reaction score
260
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Hmmmmmm wondering that too. lol does the naruto section really need another mod.
 

Fortisdiablos

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2006
Messages
687
Reaction score
84
Gender
Male
Country
Egypt
I was still a lurker back when the discussions were good. I had joined, but I only posted a couple times a month.
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
As soon as vintage comes...(which is never)... we jump on him and give him a chokeslam!!!!

c'mon TDA... you would love to be mod huh???? :XD
 

Lelo

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2008
Messages
2,172
Reaction score
196
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Lebanon
yes... we are in everywhere XD

so many brazilians like not only manga/anime but the japanese culture in general
<hr noshade size="1">
asus is a flooder master xD

and i canot do anything this and the next week but study. so many tests.

and, Lelo, in your country, is big the amount of people that like manga or animes??
Well back home I doubt there's any fans of Manga/Anime. I've never met one here in Cali either. Most Lebanese/Middle Easterns are hot shot fobbs who would laugh at people like us who are into this stuff. But then I make fun of them when they wear tight ass shiny shirts while sucking in their fat belly, :tem
 

nat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,979
Reaction score
2,132
Gender
Female
Country
Bermuda
I think nat is talking about me... :wtf

yeah, it got really rough around june of last year and it just hasn't been the same
Actually you do know the manga better ....3 years of forum experience gives some credibility...I'm talking about the new members who would right essays and essays of theories based on their opinions or fanfics...

Ps: weren't you kishi in disguise :wtf and TDA is Kubo and he's trying to sabotage your manga?!
 

bean

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
6,660
Reaction score
1,578
Gender
Male
Country
United States
As soon as vintage comes...(which is never)... we jump on him and give him a chokeslam!!!!

c'mon TDA... you would love to be mod huh???? :XD
TDA was for a while I think. IIRC. I think being a mod would suck.
 

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
LOL at least it means anyone can become a mod, actually I would be a good mod but I will never be given the chance because they would have no faith in me, and don't like me, well I do have experience.
 

nat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,979
Reaction score
2,132
Gender
Female
Country
Bermuda
Vintage is a good poster, he was always neutral and avoided clashes...whereas certain people were not so clash-avoiding law-abiding virtual citizens.
 
Last edited:

bean

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
6,660
Reaction score
1,578
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Vintage is a good poster, he was always neutral and avoided clashes...whereas certain people were not so clash-avoiding law-abiding virtual citizens.
again, you're talking about me...just name names nat...it won't hurt my feelings :wtf

But vintage isn't pure. I remember butting heads with him.
 

Strider's♥Death

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 1, 2008
Messages
1,469
Reaction score
260
Gender
Male
Country
United States
@nat
Yeah, but I could think of one dude who is like that, and has a cooler name The Adamant Dragon.lol
 

nat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,979
Reaction score
2,132
Gender
Female
Country
Bermuda
Bean...again I meant TDA.....>.> You know I'd never say anything bad about you and strider....:p


Strider, true but he hasn't been active in a while...me thinks.
 

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
exactly the were other better candidates, but meh there's still place apparently we need 20 mods for the naruto section.
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Nat is right... vintage deserves to be mod unlike certain ... members... :XD

*yeah some of us have screwed with the wrong people ... or should I say... we haven't spoke as cattle...^^*
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top