Archived Hangout Thread v.14

Status
Not open for further replies.

bean

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
6,660
Reaction score
1,578
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I got my first bant (I think) because of TAD.

I wasn't too harsh, was I? I was a bit off with the sasuke winning thing, but he didn't technically lose either.
 

nat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,979
Reaction score
2,132
Gender
Female
Country
Bermuda
can't go complaining....Congrats to vintage, I'd rather have him as mod than many others.

Anywhoo....we're getting the agony thread next week...it's basically like this one ...Mmmmm.
 

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
Of course vintage shares the same views as nat which apparently makes him an ideal member.

I got banned because of nat remember?

haha and I didn't get banned because of the eni sig. :lmao
 

bean

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
6,660
Reaction score
1,578
Gender
Male
Country
United States
hahaha, you did? for what?
 

nat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,979
Reaction score
2,132
Gender
Female
Country
Bermuda
I got banned because of you!

I was always the law abiding person till that fateful Friday the 13th. Now I'm just a trouble maker even if I avoid clashes, spamming in wrong thread, off-topicness....

Besides I don't agree always with vintage.
Imagine if Laughing@you became mod..that would be kickass...

snoop dog agrees.
 
Last edited:

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
LOL I thought back in the day Flash would be a potential mod until he started duping.

basically I got banned for saying something funny/rude about nat getting banned.
 

Lelo

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2008
Messages
2,172
Reaction score
196
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Lebanon
Hey Lelo, you speak Arabic? My boss is Lebonese and even though I'm Egyptian, when I first started, I only understood half of what she said. Now I'm up to 80-90%...haha.

I was never taught formal Arabic since I left Egypt when I was kind of young. I'm only fluent in colloquial Arabic.



Random fact: Second only to Japan, Brazil has the largest population of Japanese people in the world.
I know very limited Arabic. I understand it better than I speak. I too left Lebannon young, when I was 1 1/2. And what's colloquial Arabic, is that what Egyptians speak?

And that's an interesting fact, I never knew that
 

Fortisdiablos

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2006
Messages
687
Reaction score
84
Gender
Male
Country
Egypt
Well....each country has it's own colloquial Arabic.


And bean...I don't see that post as grounds for a banning.
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
the part of mine country I am in has the largest amount of japaneses ^^...

I got an infraction because I make jokes about real facts... and because I hurt somebody's pride -_-... can you believe this...
 

bean

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
6,660
Reaction score
1,578
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I need to learn some arabic. My great great grand somebody is arabic, I have strong arabic features, but I don't know shit about that piece of my heritage.
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Football = The greatest game humans will ever play...FACT!

Liverpool 4 Arshavin (and his 10 Dependants) 4
 

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
Oh man why oh why couldn't Arsenal defend better at least hold out for the 4-3 win. :crying

Yes Football= greatest sport

fuck america and its sport.
 

Lelo

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2008
Messages
2,172
Reaction score
196
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Lebanon
LOL Asusp, stop being such an ass and try being nice:tem just kidding


Bean a fellow Arab? Nice.
 
Last edited:

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
the part of mine country I am in has the largest amount of japaneses ^^...

I got an infraction because I make jokes about real facts... and because I hurt somebody's pride -_-... can you believe this...

Hey all you get is minor infractions.


Also lol anyone trying out the Galth style? It is disgusting because I see hearts on all the buttons like the quote, thank button. :crying
 
Last edited:

Lelo

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2008
Messages
2,172
Reaction score
196
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Lebanon
Yeah I hate Liverpool. Man U is my team and a Liverpool draw today is awesome news
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
LOL Asusp, stop being such an ass and try being nice:tem just kidding
Well I am no bad ass :XD... I am cool and calm... sometimes I get angry and overreact to other people's stupidity... but it is not my general behavior ^_^...

you know... I love to say my opinion... about the matter... but I will get banned for criticing...so if I don't want to be a bad guy... I will just keep it to myself ^_^....

so Lelo what are you doing ????

@TDA

that is because I don't want to constantly bother the mods man :XD
 

bean

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
6,660
Reaction score
1,578
Gender
Male
Country
United States
LOL Asusp, stop being such an ass and try being nice:tem just kidding

Bean a fellow Arab? Nice.
only by DNA and looks somewhat. People always think I'm armenian (I don't know why but it really pisses me off when someone calls me armenian), but I consider myself an American of Mexican descent. There's nothing really arabic about me.
 
Last edited:

nat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,979
Reaction score
2,132
Gender
Female
Country
Bermuda
You have hearts in your MH style, TDA....never knew you were that type of guy.
 

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
Well I am no bad ass :XD... I am cool and calm... sometimes I get angry and overreact to other people's stupidity... but it is not my general behavior ^_^...

you know... I love to say my opinion... about the matter... but I will get banned for criticing...so if I don't want to be a bad guy... I will just keep it to myself ^_^....

so Lelo what are you doing ????

@TDA

that is because I don't want to constantly bother the mods man :XD
Yeah but your use of :XD warrants a ban.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top