Archived Hangout Thread v.14

Status
Not open for further replies.

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
You have hearts in your MH style, TDA....never knew you were that type of guy.
Hey it isn't that bad, just for the lolz one more time. I am a peaceful guy afterall.

 

nat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,979
Reaction score
2,132
Gender
Female
Country
Bermuda
hey...where did the other styles go...? we had at least ten.
Not that I use them, but knowing they're there makes me comfortable....
 

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
hey...where did the other styles go...? we had at least ten.
Not that I use them, but knowing they're there makes me comfortable....
Apparently there was some problems with the other skins so they got disabled. Don't ask me how I know.
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Agrias said that some of the styles were shut down... nat...

better ask the mods or techs...

@TDA

:XD.... no rule can stop me from laughing :XD...
I made that very clear at the Military Academy :XD...
 
  • Like
Reactions: nat

Baron Hugenstein

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2008
Messages
2,331
Reaction score
618
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Wow...the Black sunset(Eni version) Looks nice....although one of the blue skins was the best out of all of them.(Even the names are orange not what the usual color is.)
 

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
Ah man I'm gonna ask the mods to put out a skin named after me. :(
 

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
My skin would be called Sexy EnixTDA style or Smex Paradise.
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I thought it would be ...

Bash Style
 

Baron Hugenstein

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2008
Messages
2,331
Reaction score
618
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Hmm, The Joker's Paradise could be good....
Or when TDA first met Eni
 
Last edited:

Lelo

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2008
Messages
2,172
Reaction score
196
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Lebanon
only by DNA and looks somewhat. People always think I'm armenian (I don't know why but it really pisses me off when someone calls me armenian), but I consider myself an American of Mexican descent. There's nothing really arabic about me.
Same here, a lot of people think I'm armenian. Some also think I'm Mexican, Russian, Italian and now Argentinian cause of my long hair.
 

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
Actually Flash is more of a joker now. :lmao

I hope there is a Yaoi skin as well, because eni likes yaoi. :wtf
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
:XD...:XD...

what is up with this thing eni x TDA :XD...???
 

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
what are you talking about? :XD I have relationships with everyone.
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Oh man why oh why couldn't Arsenal defend better at least hold out for the 4-3 win. :crying

Yes Football= greatest sport
Have you seen our defence? They were being constantly and utterly ripped apart. Only toure and fabianski can reasonably hold their head up. Silvestre has to be the worst defender to put on a arsenal jersey in years. Even cygan and senderos are better. God. But arshavin...class, pure and utter class.

fuck america and its sport.
I like playing basketball, and watching it is cool. But the padded up rugby and the running around rounders....not my cup of tea. :p


Oh, and almost forgot:
1
2
3
4!!!!!
 

Lelo

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2008
Messages
2,172
Reaction score
196
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Lebanon
NBA playoff are fun to watch. The Chicago vs Boston series is insane. I'm a huge Bulls fan and we might take out the defending champs in the first round, thanks mostly to Kevin Garnett being injured
 

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
The first time I met eni was when she kicked me, she has a good kick in her. :crying

She PMed me about character bashing as well.
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
during the Agony... there was the huge flame war :XD... about Natoma ^^...

do you guys remember... and from that came SRC...

and that was sad :XD
 

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
lol funny flame war, ppl like you start it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top