- Joined
- Feb 28, 2007
- Messages
- 2,768
- Reaction score
- 886
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
May day is what you think it is, it's a bank holiday on the first monday of May.

He was referring to the bank holiday on Monday. in England we get a public holiday for May day which isn't on the 1st of May as it got moved.
I'm Part of this SOS team, introducing grade 12's or FOH (Fresh off HIghschool) students.



... welcome back man... time to change your location...
bonfire parties are the best. You know when people are feeling it when they start disappearing into the woods from time to time all sweaty and hair all messy.Hm, I should theoretically have party tomorrow evening. It's April 30, so it's Walpurgis Night and there are plenty of parties ('Dance into May') and bonfires allover Germany through the night. But possible can't leave the kids alone, so... meh. Guess, I'll have to wait for May Day itself and attend one of the festivals with the kids together
Could technically attend one of the demonstrations as well... hmm... ah no >.<
You better catch up, the season just got better and better.Total agreement here; House is absolutely amazing. UNfortunately I've missed the last episode or two due to work, but good God, Hugh Laurie is a friggin genius. Put House and Wilson together and the episode is made for me xD

