Archived Hangout Thread v.14

Status
Not open for further replies.

nat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,979
Reaction score
2,132
Gender
Female
Country
Bermuda
lol I remember that one too, marq...awesome :lmao

Damn South park does have some serious epic stuff.

Sorry Asus, I don't know anything about softwares/computers. Your computer would blow up if you took my advice.
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
it is Okay Nat... it have stopped beaping ^_^... now I can be in peace :XD...

I watched south park very randomly... I always liked it... but I was never a gib fan...
 

SMAGA

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 6, 2009
Messages
7
Reaction score
2
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
So what's up asus?
 

skhev

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Apr 2, 2009
Messages
62
Reaction score
6
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
hi everyone, how do you do??

something interesting to say??
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
WHAT IS UP SMAGA !!!!!! 8D

so... what are you doing man??? just wasting time ...

so... FREE FRIDAY and PUNISHER 2 IS UP !!!!
 

bloddy pink

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 5, 2009
Messages
15
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
hi, something new to say?
the punisher 2, will be beatifull
 

SMAGA

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 6, 2009
Messages
7
Reaction score
2
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Hallo skhev!!!
Yeah free violence !!!
This movie seems to be good......
 

skhev

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Apr 2, 2009
Messages
62
Reaction score
6
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
saashusahuassa

you will be in sanja this weekend??
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
yeah it will... even if it sucks as a good story and plot movie... all that spanking will make up for it :whoo

So... tomorrow 2 PM huh???? I have to remember :XD
 

bloddy pink

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 5, 2009
Messages
15
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
no, just next, i beleave.
not sure because P2
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
wow you guys will have test :o

what will it be about huh???

How to convince people to put burgers inside their cars ??? :XD

how to use our body fluids as lubricant O_o>>>>Õ_o
 

SMAGA

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 6, 2009
Messages
7
Reaction score
2
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I will be in sanja maybe next weekend...... I don't know for sure...
and asus me and the mister with blood in his name shall arrive at santana station about 2:30 pm more or less....
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Wear your masks guys :XD.. don`t want any of you turning piggy in my house :XD...

* I will wait for you guys in Brigadeiro :XD... just for the thrill Ò_Ó*
 

SMAGA

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 6, 2009
Messages
7
Reaction score
2
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Will you be at brigadeiro!? Why ?!
We can make the way beyond the dark tunnels to your domains.....

[agrias]I think you guys can discuss this on msn. Thank you.[/agrias]
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
C`mon... look at your size... you need a MAN... to take care of you along the way... a MAN who leads the way ^_^

you need KORGOTH Ò_Ó
 

bloddy pink

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 5, 2009
Messages
15
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
maybe, korgoht fear smaga.
the only better name is sclabor
 

skhev

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Apr 2, 2009
Messages
62
Reaction score
6
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
saushausas everyone fears smaga...
 

SMAGA

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 6, 2009
Messages
7
Reaction score
2
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
by the way that you say....sounds like you want a man of the barbaric age whose merciless and bravery MAY be the only KEY TO HIS SURVIVAL!!!!
( I guess I wrote all right....)
 

skhev

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Apr 2, 2009
Messages
62
Reaction score
6
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
maybe Boooors too
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
well I must say this one thing...

wait up... isn't Esclabor the Unknown :XD... because that is by the far one the best Characters from Arthur's story...

you know I really should read some of those books... with long stories that follow character in his quest...

so... what do you guys think of Conan ??? :XD... I mean that is some good reading... although... the guy who wrote it was crazy... and I mean crazy :XD... the guy wrote the book in a single night under Conan's Axe :XD...


Well my Gigantic friend... A merciless man with such Barbaric behavior as Korgoth could never exist in our society... he would close down all bars and split in half most our drunk population ... that would lead to a economic distress... :XD...

so... any Bob McFerrin fans out there ??? although I am not a huge fan, I really love his songs...""Don't worry, Be happy"... such great song and clip :XD...
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top