Archived Hangout Thread v.15

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lelo

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2008
Messages
2,172
Reaction score
196
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Lebanon
@Blai, LOL, I only know a couple tennis players, the obvious ones. But if I have to choose, Davydenko, sounds more european
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Holy moley... you guys haven't spammed this :XD... well... twitter time ... what you doing guys ????
 

Forever_Melody

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,886
Reaction score
634
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Hard to spam it when we're not in the same timezone lol :p

We're probably all "awake" around mid-day for me since it's evening for those in Europe/Asia, but normally people are busy during the day or whatnot >.>
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Yeah I know... but c'mon... they spam this like crazy during the morning... that would be like afternoon for them :tem...

so what are YOU doing ???... beyond getting sleepier by the second ???
 

Forever_Melody

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,886
Reaction score
634
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Well it depends. There are ups and downs, can't expect constant activity level all the time. I mean, not that many people were spamming during Christmas :eyeroll

If you want to know, I'm chatting with people. My new private student somehow added me to MSN so I'm introducing myself to him lol.
 

nat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,979
Reaction score
2,132
Gender
Female
Country
Bermuda
....private student, eh?

sounds interesting :) do tell

My mad theory for slow forums activity> is when Naruto chapters are lame, and *special fans* take over the discussions :D.


love the sig Mimi :luv
 

Forever_Melody

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,886
Reaction score
634
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Actually, the Agony thread is the best example of "slow chapter activity=spamming" lol :p It's probably one of the reasons the Hangout Thread got quite popular afterwards.

Well you see, I've recently bee "promoted" at work where i can now teach classes solo(without my coach/teacher) and I can undertake private classes when the school has those demands. Basically, if someone wants private classes, I'm now on the list of people who can give them(assuming the level is adequate for my skills).

So yeah, I just met the guy today. Got woken up by the phone where my teacher told me he wanted to meet me beforehand so I went to see him. He's a nice guy lol :p Hope I'll be able to make the sessions worth their horrendously high price lol :XD

And thanks :tem I have an even nicer one, but it wouldn't fit under forum regulations lol :p
 
Last edited:

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Hey Nat ^_^... define lame :blink :XD...

* this chapter was... somehow to me an epic fail with biblical proportions :XD*

by the way is so cold here... hmpfff... must be 12 degrees ... and don't even mock me for that :XD...
 

nat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,979
Reaction score
2,132
Gender
Female
Country
Bermuda
last chapter was cool, but the arc killed the forum activity...it came in the form of a special virus...called fanboys :p



awesome, I'm happy for you mimi! now I should get the drive to find me a job :D
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Well I was posting a bit at the chapter discussion just to remember the good old days that I use to spent refreshing that page, and I realized that ... I was the only guy there with +600 posts ... I was amazed to see that now the noobs got hold of the thread for themselves... and they talk so much nonsense hehehhe... it is kind of cool to see that they are more open to ideas but I was impressed that they were talking about such things as Metal elements... it felt awkward trying to explain things that were suppose to be obvious... hehehhe...

by the way Nat... that is one... sarcastic Sig :XD...
 

nat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,979
Reaction score
2,132
Gender
Female
Country
Bermuda
story of my life :smile-big

Awesomely enough bean, jdw and jodi were there to share the fun today...it's slowly coming back to life.

Usually it's fun to talk to beginners, but sometimes they become rude and start bashing left and right.
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Yeah I noticed the activity today but didn't post because I was feeling little bit awkward ... family problems...:XD...*must laugh must laugh*

I just hope that the thread doesn't go down the toilet... the noobs are really really randomly going nowhere... :tem... but I was glad to see that people were not beating each other with sticks... don't know how it went today... but I was glad to not see flames coming out of my screen ...^^
 

nat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,979
Reaction score
2,132
Gender
Female
Country
Bermuda
tehee...always the peaceful one Asus :XD
hope your family issues are fixed now :)
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Well... actually ... a friend of mine made me see that I am.. somewhat of a flamer too

>.<...

The family problems... i really don't know if they are fixed... I will have to wait and see what happens ...

and by the way... What jobs you have in your sights ???
 

nat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,979
Reaction score
2,132
Gender
Female
Country
Bermuda
err...none so far been, bumming while trying to feign studying.
I'm useless at this point, and I lost my aim in life :(

I'll get it back soon....I hope ^^
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Yeah ... I might not understand the depth you might be feeling but I know how it feels like to loose track of your objectives and... well don't know if that is how you feeling really... but kind of wandering around asking where to go... I spent 2008 doing that... and must say... it was not fun ...

But now life is back on track ^_^... i will gogo dance from now on...-_-
 

nat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,979
Reaction score
2,132
Gender
Female
Country
Bermuda
awesome , means there is still hope yet. even if I'm bumming now...*tears of happiness* thanks Asus....
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
lol... well I think we can always go over the wall right ??? :tem...

so... you planning on Gogo dancing too ??? :XD...

*in his mind...* (that is by far the worst question ever... must go get some Whiskas now...)

By the way... doing anything else beyond studying and trying to find That job ????
 

nat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,979
Reaction score
2,132
Gender
Female
Country
Bermuda
what is gogo dancing? lol

no...I'm just summer bumming, watching tv..going out a bit, slashing people's spam posts on NF...
Yesterday I went to a chinese open buffet with my family, was dying by the time I left the place. I don't have any limits, I eat so much of everything...even dessert. two hours later I was starving :sweatdrop


I have to go to sleep now, good night ^^
 
Last edited:

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
O_O... and you still look like that :XD... wow Am I the only one that gets fat around here :XD...

Well nat... I know how you feel about food because I am the same... I have no limit too and it is really getting in my way ...

*Never saw those... Erotic dancers ??? :tem hmm... they are not strippers by the way :XD*

so... how is it going in NF... is people enjoying you as a MOD... or you have you found your... Carmen there...???

*the family dinner sounds really fun... tell me more heheh.... did anyone jumped on the table and danced Michael Jackson ???? :wtf*
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top