- Joined
- Mar 28, 2007
- Messages
- 4,236
- Reaction score
- 1,260
- Age
- 42
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
Susan Boyle lost to a damn dance group? How come? ;__;
... is there a video of their performance somewhere ???
...
... well I am not the brightest
Susan Boyle was completely overhyped, there's someone around her level in every church choir, I don't even think she should've been in the position she was, Diversity on the other hand are amazing.Susan Boyle lost to a damn dance group? How come? ;__;
It was not a singing competition though, its basically a competition for...anything really. Dancing, singing urm...shadow puppets, poetry...even booty shaking i would presumeThey were great, but it's kinda unfair to have a singer and a dance group competing for the same prize....weird.
And also...dunno, but I feel i've seen dance groups better than that on tv here ._.
Poor Queen Elisabeth...I bet she was anxious to see Susan singing live. xD

I personally preferred Flawless to Diversity, although both are great dance groups Flawless seemed to have and edge about them, Susan Boyle and Holly Steel shouldn't have been in the final imho.I knew Susan Boyle weren't gonna win, it was ber hype for nothing....Diversity was great!!! shame about Flawless too...

We got the pictures gold, prepare for 'em tomorrow! :-D
.
There's a thread in the Questions/Comments/Complaints forum about that. You can find it here!

The best thing with clubbing is that you don't get the hungover...

, there wasn't anything on the tv so I came back on my laptop and watched some avatar...
I frigging love cottage cheese tbh. It so makes my day. I'm eating like half a package / day... YUM! A lot of proteins! I might go watch some "Weeds" later, 'tis an awesome show hehe.. 've you seen "Parks and recreation"? I've heard it's an awesome show, same director as the office (us)
Liked it!