Archived Hangout Thread v.15

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agrias

Holy Knight
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 28, 2007
Messages
4,236
Reaction score
1,260
Age
42
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Susan Boyle lost to a damn dance group? How come? ;__;
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Well it happens ... :XD... is there a video of their performance somewhere ???

Edit:...I think there is a video of it.... in the official site :XD... :p... well I am not the brightest
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
I didnt watch it, but i heard diversity deserved to win it. Meh...was watching a old haruhi episode ._.
Anyway videos,Susan boyle. And the winners diversity.
 

Agrias

Holy Knight
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 28, 2007
Messages
4,236
Reaction score
1,260
Age
42
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
They were great, but it's kinda unfair to have a singer and a dance group competing for the same prize....weird.

And also...dunno, but I feel i've seen dance groups better than that on tv here ._.

Poor Queen Elisabeth...I bet she was anxious to see Susan singing live. xD
 

warbandit66

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2007
Messages
2,768
Reaction score
886
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Susan Boyle lost to a damn dance group? How come? ;__;
Susan Boyle was completely overhyped, there's someone around her level in every church choir, I don't even think she should've been in the position she was, Diversity on the other hand are amazing.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I knew Susan Boyle weren't gonna win, it was ber hype for nothing....Diversity was great!!! shame about Flawless too...
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
They were great, but it's kinda unfair to have a singer and a dance group competing for the same prize....weird.

And also...dunno, but I feel i've seen dance groups better than that on tv here ._.

Poor Queen Elisabeth...I bet she was anxious to see Susan singing live. xD
It was not a singing competition though, its basically a competition for...anything really. Dancing, singing urm...shadow puppets, poetry...even booty shaking i would presume :oh

Oh and shame for the queen, but i assume she will exercise her leet royal powers and summon susan boyle with a flick of her hand. D:
 
  • Like
Reactions: nat

warbandit66

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2007
Messages
2,768
Reaction score
886
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I knew Susan Boyle weren't gonna win, it was ber hype for nothing....Diversity was great!!! shame about Flawless too...
I personally preferred Flawless to Diversity, although both are great dance groups Flawless seemed to have and edge about them, Susan Boyle and Holly Steel shouldn't have been in the final imho.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I heard a lot of people say Diversity were more about entertainment and Flawless were more choreography than entertainment....dunno if that makes sense
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Hai guise, awesome night, a lot of pretty girls but the last girl that LITERARY throw her in my arms was fcuking stunning! Woah! And when she went to get her cellphone to take my number, well le'ts siay i didn't get she was gonna do that so i just went out on the dancefloor with my mates again n when she got back i was gone, she thought i ditchd her so next time i saw her she was frigging mad ns tuff... aw :(

apart from that wicked night! :D We got the pictures gold, prepare for 'em tomorrow! :-D
 

predsfan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 31, 2008
Messages
843
Reaction score
121
Gender
Male
Country
United States
^was that post meant for the Drunks thread :p.
 

Gcat88

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2009
Messages
659
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
i know this isnt the place at all for this but when does your status change from beginner to all the other ones, how many posts do you have to post???
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Hey Gcat88 :amuse There's a thread in the Questions/Comments/Complaints forum about that. You can find it here!
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Preds... It was actually.. :err

Well good morning everyone whee :D The best thing with clubbing is that you don't get the hungover...
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
morning everyone....hows y'all doing today?
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Fine thanks, tired and stuff, listening to Franz Ferdinand and chilling ;D Got some hw's to take care of soon... think i'm going to eat lunch now :)

How're you today gold?
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I'm good!! woke up quite early round 8am :p, there wasn't anything on the tv so I came back on my laptop and watched some avatar...

Dunno what I'm doing today, probably fix myself up and go look for some action around my neighbourhood...;)
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Cool, cool. Avatar IS wicked, watching it as well now hehe... Can you define "action" ? :p

At 8am I was deeeeeeeeeeeeply asleep lol :D I frigging love cottage cheese tbh. It so makes my day. I'm eating like half a package / day... YUM! A lot of proteins! I might go watch some "Weeds" later, 'tis an awesome show hehe.. 've you seen "Parks and recreation"? I've heard it's an awesome show, same director as the office (us)
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Nah, I haven't even heard of it...what's weeds about? My current favourite show is 30 Rock, I'm getting season 3 right now and gonna do the marathon...

Ohhh just have a bit of "fun", need to make sure my game don't slip....btw my ex called me yesterday outta da blue..actually she called my bro 1st cos my phone werent going thru...she wanted to see how i was doing..meh...

Plus 2moro is her bday, she turns 19...I already sent her a msg dats gonna arrive at midnight, but i aint contacting her. Anyway, I'm gonna get ready and go check out the talent around my area...you see the pics in the picture thread yet???
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
It's like a show about a single mom, her brother in law and some friends that's growing weed and how they make a living out of it and stuff... it's black humour and awesome!!!! Haha cool, do that!

Oh well mebbe she still wanna have contact witchu?

Yeh i saw the pics in the picture thread but i can't comment since that'll = doublepost n stuff but it looks rly cool :D Liked it!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top