Go to the Otaku Theater and use the respective thread for the anime (if there's none, create one) or if it's just a short question you could also use the Otaku Hangout.
Oh man, having day off from school was awesome until I got mail from teachers with "extra assignments" that has nothing with the courses to do but apparently has to be made... yeah right >,>
Oh, pew pew, soderling plays soon! Gotta check the game, and then I'm off to play myself.. First round tonight. Go me! And in 2weeks starts the Summerdouble, don't know who I got paired with yet but gonna be interesting
Ah, that sucks Ren, how many % do you need for an A in uk?
Grade 9 was the only real tough one, the rest of the grades were just math, english and any other course (I usually took arts, as I am into that)
And we have 3 levels
Open - can get you into college or uni
College - easier courses designed only for college
University - harder courses designed for those who want to break their brains.
I never took uni courses, I just stuck with college, and I'm in college now.