- Joined
- Oct 12, 2008
- Messages
- 3,322
- Reaction score
- 889
- Age
- 37
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
haune your educational system is quite different than mine... we are really really dictators when it comes to education... is the highway or noway... that is how we do it here... it is really really not good for anyone of the students... but we have no choice soooo....
Damn... Anbu I hope you make it... go on and nail that test you can do it
how marvelous... my Autopager is working in this site ^_^... I don't haver to change pages no more to check the next post hmmm so nice....
Damn... Anbu I hope you make it... go on and nail that test you can do it

how marvelous... my Autopager is working in this site ^_^... I don't haver to change pages no more to check the next post hmmm so nice....
Last edited:



