Archived Hangout Thread v. 16

Status
Not open for further replies.

-Ren Boy-

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 22, 2009
Messages
2,679
Reaction score
700
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Lol I dunno, some man just said it so I though I'd pass along :p

I am IRON MAN DEN DEN DEN VOTE FO ME
 

Baron Hugenstein

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2008
Messages
2,331
Reaction score
618
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
lol...ooo....It would probably be good, any thing that BBQ sauce is tasty:drool...
Even BBQ sauce itself....:)
 

-Ren Boy-

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 22, 2009
Messages
2,679
Reaction score
700
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Yes BBQ Sauce. Sarry random question how old are you.

and the exams you are doing, what ones are theyy
 

Baron Hugenstein

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2008
Messages
2,331
Reaction score
618
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Yes BBQ Sauce. Sarry random question how old are you.

and the exams you are doing, what ones are theyy

I am super awesome way too old:P....(19:D)

The Exams finished about a month or so ago, they were Chemistry, Statics and Engineering physics, CalIII, and Biology......but luckily I've done well in them all:amuse

And If I remember my lurking right, you are 14 or 16 ish, no?
 
Last edited:

Grizz

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
1,450
Reaction score
180
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
hahahha nice one SD... lol.. dnt use my name like that dude... anyways hw r u??
 

Grizz

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
1,450
Reaction score
180
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Hahaha so that's how your feeling, well try and cheer up yeah.. you can't bring your depressed self onto the forum... hey stop usin my name as a piece of crap....
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Huh? Who says that they are depressed when they jump the border? They can be really happy that they made it.. n00b!

Jay, Monday! New week, new possibilities... Off to eat some cottage cheese and then it's gymtime! Fixed my mp3 now so it can play all the awesome songs I have on it.. pew pew boom!
Oh, and have anyone seen the show Entourage? Just a check
 

nat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,979
Reaction score
2,132
Gender
Female
Country
Bermuda
there's a reason I should not go to facebook....I hate half the people on my list :darn
but still have to keep petty talk.
Grrrrrr......
and the worst part is when people actually think that others care about every little insignificant crap they do. Damn high school *friends* that you don't really wanna know but have to add because of social connectivity and stuff.
 

Phoenix946

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2006
Messages
920
Reaction score
467
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
there's a reason I should not go to facebook....I hate half the people on my list :darn
but still have to keep petty talk.
Grrrrrr......
and the worst part is when people actually think that others care about every little insignificant crap they do. Damn high school *friends* that you don't really wanna know but have to add because of social connectivity and stuff.
Hahahaha, now there's some truth of the world right there. Totally agreed, I tend to block half the people in my msn list before I even come online (if I even do) because I cba to have the "hey sup yeah good you good too cool" 'talk'. This world should be a lot simpler sometimes.
 
  • Like
Reactions: nat

Grizz

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
1,450
Reaction score
180
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
there's a reason I should not go to facebook....I hate half the people on my list :darn
but still have to keep petty talk.
Grrrrrr......
and the worst part is when people actually think that others care about every little insignificant crap they do. Damn high school *friends* that you don't really wanna know but have to add because of social connectivity and stuff.

Facebook is getting very creepy lately, theres people been hacking my account....
 

LuzifersAngel

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 28, 2009
Messages
13
Reaction score
2
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Facebook is getting very creepy lately, theres people been hacking my account....
If thats the case i would delete my personal data there.
You'll never know what they will do with that informations.
 

Grizz

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
1,450
Reaction score
180
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
its ok now, coz i changed my password and only put my personal details visible to my friends.. hows the weather in germany??
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
its ok now, coz i changed my password and only put my personal details visible to my friends.. hows the weather in germany??
I think she meant that you should remove the details completely or else the hackers can get info about you.. they can figure out exactly who you are and then do some nasty stuff to you... Order shit on your name and whatnot....

Glad u solved it tho
 
  • Like
Reactions: nat

Grizz

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
1,450
Reaction score
180
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Ive just closed down my account now anyways, so that's it for me and facebook...
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Ive just closed down my account now anyways, so that's it for me and facebook...
Give it a month and you'll be back b/c of some friends...

I need facebook lol.. my organization is sending out events on fb which you have to RSVP to, the clubs are sending out vip-tickets through fb mail and my friends that i wanna keep contact with abroad is using facebook and all that...
 

Grizz

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
1,450
Reaction score
180
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Yeah.. facebook is very addictive, well just sign up for an account, what's taking you so long anyways??
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Wha?.... I'm member of fb and have been so for over a year. :o

And I'm not addicted >,>
 

Grizz

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
1,450
Reaction score
180
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Wha?.... I'm member of fb and have been so for over a year. :o

And I'm not addicted >,>
Everyone one facebook are addicts, i know there are some of my friends who are on facebok like ll day until the next day without giving it a rest.

Right now am so tired, trust, you know on sunday i started work at 5am..
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top