Archived Hangout Thread v. 16

Status
Not open for further replies.

-Ren Boy-

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 22, 2009
Messages
2,679
Reaction score
700
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
omg sarry. please dont talk about subway
you have tempted my salivary glands to release a large amount of saliva hinting my desperation for subway

MEATBALL SANDWICH MWHAHAHAH
 
Last edited:

Baron Hugenstein

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2008
Messages
2,331
Reaction score
618
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Muahaha, mission accomplished....
I actually never tried the MeatBall sandwich, heard it was good though:)
Although I am stuffed right now, Damn those sushies were sweet....:D
 

-Ren Boy-

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 22, 2009
Messages
2,679
Reaction score
700
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Muahaha, mission accomplished....
I actually never tried the MeatBall sandwich, heard it was good though:)
Although I am stuffed right now, Damn those sushies were sweet....:D
I have never tried sushi lol

I remember on the Sims Urb I used to cook them as a job lol :p

Judging on everyones initial reaction on Sushi they don't like it which has put me off a lot but I don't mind. I like to eat cultural food if I get the chance
 

Baron Hugenstein

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2008
Messages
2,331
Reaction score
618
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Lol, nah, sushi is fun to eat...plus it becomes a contest to see how many you can eat before being completely full(my record is around 30ish pieces...:D)

It is also great when you try wasabi with it(the green stuff), it is sort like a spice, but not spicy;
 

-Ren Boy-

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 22, 2009
Messages
2,679
Reaction score
700
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Lol, nah, sushi is fun to eat...plus it becomes a contest to see how many you can eat before being completely full(my record is around 30ish pieces...:D)

It is also great when you try wasabi with it(the green stuff), it is sort like a spice, but not spicy;
The best time to eat sushi is like freshly. Like you watch the man do everything instead of buying ready made stick in the oven

That is maybe the main reason why people don't like it, is because most people buy it ready made sushi. Infact many people don't even like ready made food :p

Sarry;how comes you not chapter reviewer :blink
 

Agrias

Holy Knight
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 28, 2007
Messages
4,236
Reaction score
1,260
Age
42
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
I love sushi. We have some all-you-can-eat sushi buffets here and my record was...40 i guess >.>'

I love Temakis and salmon gunkanmakis <3 The "hot" ones (with crispy layer) are also awesome, although i dunno if they're popular outside Brazil...for a japanese sushiman, they should be like somekind of insult, i guess :p

I'd never eat ready-made sushi...must be fresh indeed. After some hours, it starts looking not so good...just imagine it sitting on a market's shelf for days, yuck! >.< And it's awesome to see the guys making it :3
 

-Ren Boy-

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 22, 2009
Messages
2,679
Reaction score
700
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Wow, Sarry you have started off Agrias now. Shes getting mad and she wants some sushi now. :p

I will try sushi one time, one time

is there a food thread on MH, if there is not we might aswell talk about our faviourite foods mwhahah

damn you cant get into any games on gears of war 2
 

Agrias

Holy Knight
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 28, 2007
Messages
4,236
Reaction score
1,260
Age
42
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Actually, I'm craving for Pizza Hut right now, I have sushi at least once in a week ._.

Meh, I'd love to try tacos, never had them ;p
 

-Ren Boy-

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 22, 2009
Messages
2,679
Reaction score
700
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
it is wierd because I have been put off them. Have you ever felt sick after eating something, you just don't want to try it again

Well I'm craving for NUTELLE ON TOAST
*goes downstairs to make*
 

nat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,979
Reaction score
2,132
Gender
Female
Country
Bermuda
I want pizza hut too!!!
I might go buy some
Please note that I can't move properly because of gym activity (achy muscles) ...:) and now I dream of pizzaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :drool
 

-Ren Boy-

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 22, 2009
Messages
2,679
Reaction score
700
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Nat, it is not good to over work. Your a lady, ladies dont want to have big muscles

unless your toning up which is a good thing

no its not pizza hut it is PASTA hut
what a publicity stunt
 

nat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,979
Reaction score
2,132
Gender
Female
Country
Bermuda
lol, if you see my training you'll laugh.

I have very low stamina, it means 15 minutes on treadmill and 5 minutes bicycle...and usually swimming (the most I made was 10 laps) or squash....

I love squash, it's the only sport I can play for more than 30 minutes without dying.

muscles...yeah I'd get them in the next life, or maybe the one after. I'm in it for the activity not the weight loss or whatever.
squuuaaaaaasssshhhhhhh
 

-Ren Boy-

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 22, 2009
Messages
2,679
Reaction score
700
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
lol, if you see my training you'd laugh.

I have very low stamina, it means 15 minutes on treadmill and 5 minutes bicycle...and usually swimming (the most I made was 10 laps) or squash....

I love squash, it's the only sport I can play for more than 30 minutes without dying.
HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH ROMFLMOAO

soo you do cardio ayy?

yh doing swimming must be the reason
it works every muscle in your body!
 

nat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,979
Reaction score
2,132
Gender
Female
Country
Bermuda
yup for cardio, and swimming too > other than toning, it helps with breathing....

Thank you for being so kind :p
I know, I laughed too ...
what can I say, not everyone has to be an athlete. :p
 

-Ren Boy-

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 22, 2009
Messages
2,679
Reaction score
700
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
yup for cardio, and swimming too > other than toning, it helps with breathing....

Thank you for being so kind :p
I know, I laughed too ...
what can I say, not everyone has to be an athlete. :p
Lol, I wasn't trying to be a meanie, it was the context you used that made it soo funny lool

Very true not everyone has to be a athlete, but everyone has the option to keep fit. and looking at the obesity rate, excorsising should be compulsery for everyone between a age limit of course.
 
  • Like
Reactions: nat

Baron Hugenstein

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2008
Messages
2,331
Reaction score
618
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
The best time to eat sushi is like freshly. Like you watch the man do everything instead of buying ready made stick in the oven

That is maybe the main reason why people don't like it, is because most people buy it ready made sushi. Infact many people don't even like ready made food :p

Sarry;how comes you not chapter reviewer :blink
Lol, I rarely try the packaged ones...too expensive for my taste, I either go to a all-you-can-eat sushi places(which you pay 15ish dollars per person) or I make them myself..:D

I lost my inspiration for being a reviewer, I loved doing it at first; But everything became too much when I had my exams, and I couldn't do reviews after that..>I guess i tasted "freedom"
 

-Ren Boy-

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 22, 2009
Messages
2,679
Reaction score
700
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Lol, I rarely try the packaged ones...too expensive for my taste, I either go to a all-you-can-eat sushi places(which you pay 15ish dollars per person) or I make them myself..:D

I lost my inspiration for being a reviewer, I loved doing it at first; But everything became too much when I had my exams, and I couldn't do reviews after that..>I guess i tasted "freedom"
Lol, and the cheap one taste nasty of any type of food

oh exams ayy. Glad I got mine over and done with. Because the same problem occured with me as I too couldn't do reviews but they are over now so :D
 

Baron Hugenstein

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2008
Messages
2,331
Reaction score
618
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
I love sushi. We have some all-you-can-eat sushi buffets here and my record was...40 i guess >.>'

I love Temakis and salmon gunkanmakis <3 The "hot" ones (with crispy layer) are also awesome, although i dunno if they're popular outside Brazil...for a japanese sushiman, they should be like somekind of insult, i guess :p

I'd never eat ready-made sushi...must be fresh indeed. After some hours, it starts looking not so good...just imagine it sitting on a market's shelf for days, yuck! >.< And it's awesome to see the guys making it :3
My favorite were both California and Philadelphia sushi(dunno why they are named like that, but they taste sweet:D).....Temaki is awesome too...although I am not a big fan of Salmon Gunkan Makis.

Also, I love the one where you have a shrimp shell over a piece of rice....:drool.


Lol, and the cheap one taste nasty of any type of food

oh exams ayy. Glad I got mine over and done with
Not if you make them:amuse......

Although, the first couple of rolls that I made weren't exactly living up the lowest standards:scry....but I got better:D


Actually, I'm craving for Pizza Hut right now, I have sushi at least once in a week ._.

Meh, I'd love to try tacos, never had them ;p
Pizza Hut:drool.....I remember having a break from classes, and there was a Pizza Hut nearby.....The sauce they use is tasty and addictive to some extent:o:D


damn you cant get into any games on gears of war 2
Lol, I hate the fact that you can't get out of a game easily.....too many pros....too little time to adjust :notrust:p:amuse
 
Last edited:

-Ren Boy-

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 22, 2009
Messages
2,679
Reaction score
700
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
The BBQ sauce damn man they put some worms in that becasue it is so addictive. BBQ and Garlic bread

*mouth waters*
 

Baron Hugenstein

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2008
Messages
2,331
Reaction score
618
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
The BBQ sauce damn man they put some worms in that becasue it is so addictive. BBQ and Garlic bread

*mouth waters*
Worms:blink:s????....you mean to eat the worms or to make the Sauce??
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top