Archived Hangout Thread v. 16

Status
Not open for further replies.

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
I don't have twitter and I don't get the idea with it. Dude just use facebook >.>

Oh, the only cool thing is that Terry from MITB is using it to blog, he's wicked!

Bought a new Ibanez guitar, named it Michelle... I wub her!
 

Agrias

Holy Knight
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 28, 2007
Messages
4,236
Reaction score
1,260
Age
42
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Twitter is fun if you follow the right people...I love it! :3 And comparing it to myspace or facebook doesn't do it justice, it's a different thing (although facebook cloned twitter on their last facelift).

Basically, it's a microblog where you write a short message with what's in your mind in the moment. Then, you "follow" other people to receive their updates.

Some people update it at every 5 minutes saying..."good morning, just woke up", "now having breakfast", "going to shower"....those are the annoying people you must not follow. >.>

Buuut there are people that post only really nice links, pics, videos, or funny comments. And of couse, a slice of life here and there is also fun :3

And yeah, lots of celebs on it, for those who like it. I follow some guys from the game industry, they're always funny. xD

Some sites use it as a small version of their RSS feeds, so if you want to receive their latest updates, that's also an option.

And if you use firefox, you don't have to keep on checking the page to read all,there's an awesome ff plugin that keeps the updates at the corner of your page, so you can read whenever you feel like it =]

It's easier to understand trying it than explaining it, actually. :p
 

Grizz

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
1,450
Reaction score
180
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
It's all about facebook... that's the new life lol....
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Hrm, maybe it's worth joining if I can follow people I'm actually interested in...

Isn't it also being used overseas to keep the public updated about the election or something too?

Also, I'm super duper excited about today! I'm going with my friend to test drive cars, and he's getting a brand new BMW M3 convertible *drool* He's letting me pick the colors for the exterior and interior :3
 

-Ren Boy-

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 22, 2009
Messages
2,679
Reaction score
700
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Lol, your friend is allowing you to choose the colour of HIS car :XD, choose the colour pink MWHAHAHAAHAH

Grizz, the avatars you bring us. We have to lol some times.

Hey dudes guess what....Im not going to let you guess but I have finished SCHOOL
Celebrate

Lol, my life is devoted to MH now :worship2 :worship
 

Grizz

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
1,450
Reaction score
180
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
RenBoy stop hating on my avatars you plum...
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Lol, your friend is allowing you to choose the colour of HIS car :XD, choose the colour pink MWHAHAHAAHAHp
It's mostly because he can't decide which one and doesn't care, so I said I'd do it for him and he agreed =D He gets off of work soon so once he calls I'll head out and meet him at the dealership. Wheee!

different note: Anyone ever used a microfiber cloth before? I got one earlier today with some screen cleaner for my LCDs/Plasmas and the cloth feels like it's catching on pricks in my fingers :s weird.
 

Haine Asakura

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 2, 2009
Messages
44
Reaction score
3
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
I have, but my step father cleans the monitors, because he's afraid I'll mess something up.

...By cleaning a damn monitor.
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
It's possible. You wouldn't believe what I've seen people do to TV screens >_>; "yeah, I just used windex on it. Thought that it'd be fine. Isn't an LCD/Plasma the same as a window/mirror?"


._____________.;
 

Strider's♥Death

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 1, 2008
Messages
1,469
Reaction score
260
Gender
Male
Country
United States
N.Korea is gonna trigger WW3, if it happens that war wont end in a nice way at all.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
I hear ya Strider. No matter "who" will "win", it'll still dmg the earth pretty bad, with nuclears and shit...
Don't get it why N.Korea is ruled by such arrogant bastards (sry if I offend anyone) but seriously... declaring war because the UN is trying to make N.Korea stop building Nuclear... come ooon that's totally bs...
 

bean

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
6,660
Reaction score
1,578
Gender
Male
Country
United States
N.Korea is gonna trigger WW3, if it happens that war wont end in a nice way at all.
supposedly they're claiming to be able to reach the west coast, so I'm getting a bit worried. But according to some shit I read, their range is like 4,000 miles and even though they claim they can hit hawaii, it's still 500 miles out of their range. Supposedly they're going to shoot a missle out towards hawaii around independence day...if they do that, they have to be wiped off the planet. Zero tolerance. They wanna play around, let's play around.
 

Baron Hugenstein

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2008
Messages
2,331
Reaction score
618
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
supposedly they're claiming to be able to reach the west coast, so I'm getting a bit worried. But according to some shit I read, their range is like 4,000 miles and even though they claim they can hit hawaii, it's still 500 miles out of their range. Supposedly they're going to shoot a missle out towards hawaii around independence day...if they do that, they have to be wiped off the planet. Zero tolerance. They wanna play around, let's play around.
I don't think N.Korea would do a stupid move like that, as you said, if it did it would be wiped out of the map.

If N.Korea wants war and wants to survive, it's only chance is to involve China and/or Russia into the war, then we are all screwed:o
 

bean

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
6,660
Reaction score
1,578
Gender
Male
Country
United States
china and russia is in talks with n. korea to get them to cut the shit out. I would imagine that korea is as much a hazard to them.
 

-Ren Boy-

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 22, 2009
Messages
2,679
Reaction score
700
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Hey everybody, whats up.
what is everyone planning on doing today?

it is 6.00pm, I'm doing a babyboysai and staying up all night
gosh depriving myself of sleep is no fun hmmmm
 

Strider's♥Death

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 1, 2008
Messages
1,469
Reaction score
260
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I hear ya Strider. No matter "who" will "win", it'll still dmg the earth pretty bad, with nuclears and shit...
Don't get it why N.Korea is ruled by such arrogant bastards (sry if I offend anyone) but seriously... declaring war because the UN is trying to make N.Korea stop building Nuclear... come ooon that's totally bs...
Yup, if shit goes down it will fuck up the world so much, especially if nukes are launched. It can make land where it was launched to worthless till the radiation dies down. Its just not gonna be pretty. And the USA might even be hit on the main land this time around. And dare I say another draft if WW3 goes down.

supposedly they're claiming to be able to reach the west coast, so I'm getting a bit worried. But according to some shit I read, their range is like 4,000 miles and even though they claim they can hit hawaii, it's still 500 miles out of their range. Supposedly they're going to shoot a missle out towards hawaii around independence day...if they do that, they have to be wiped off the planet. Zero tolerance. They wanna play around, let's play around.
I don't think N.Korea would do a stupid move like that, as you said, if it did it would be wiped out of the map.

If N.Korea wants war and wants to survive, it's only chance is to involve China and/or Russia into the war, then we are all screwed:o
china and russia is in talks with n. korea to get them to cut the shit out. I would imagine that korea is as much a hazard to them.
Why in the hell is N.Korea trying to act like hot shit. What does a country like that have to prove. Envy is what that leader of theirs has, and there are rules u gotta follow in this world as well.

But isnt it fascinating that all this shit is building up and it will erupt most likely in 2012?(lol just throwing it in there) or better yet it will all end in 2012 if it starts earlier. WW3 Totally depends on who will help and ally N.Korea if the shit hits the fan.

Who knows there is probably some huge conspiracy with countries planning to oppose the U.N or even worse(;D Americanos only) the USA
 
Last edited:

Baron Hugenstein

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2008
Messages
2,331
Reaction score
618
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
china and russia is in talks with n. korea to get them to cut the shit out. I would imagine that korea is as much a hazard to them.
Why in the hell is N.Korea trying to act like hot shit. What does a country like that have to prove. Envy is what that leader of theirs has, and there are rules u gotta follow in this world as well.



But isnt it fascinating that all this shit is building up and it will erupt most likely in 2012?(lol just throwing it in there) or better yet it will all end in 2012 if it starts earlier. WW3 Totally depends on who will help and ally N.Korea if the shit hits the fan.

Who knows there is probably some huge conspiracy with countries planning to oppose the U.N or even worse(;D Americanos only) the USA
Eh...I think N.Korea is trying to gain some recognition and maybe some time before it gets bashed and beaten by US or China; Iran is experiencing some changes/ some civil revolt with it recent elections and conflict may be avoided in that region, and that would leave one less country to side or support N.Korea if something happens.



Btw, Strider: I like you taste in music:D
 
Last edited:

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Wow... Haven't seem this place for 1 day and we already have wars and stuff being wipe out from paper ^_^...

anyway just had a nervous breakdown this morning =_=.... and I am really feeling bad now ¬¬...

Bye bye guy ^_^... and Girls... :XD
 

Strider's♥Death

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 1, 2008
Messages
1,469
Reaction score
260
Gender
Male
Country
United States
With Japans study in robotechs and dudes who would be willing to spend their time making this and with USA's money.We will mass produce battle capable mechs.AND WE WILL TAKE OVER THE WORLD!!! MUWAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA
AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yStK7--lyJg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top