Archived Hangout Thread v. 16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I liked change 123 a lot... I read 15 chapters I think... I have to focus a little bit more to read all these mangas... ^^... but I was quite amazed about change 123... it was unique and... boobsy :XD
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
I forced myself to read 85 chapters of OP, but the story is still lame. And even worse.. most fans say it's getting interesting after 150chapters or so..

hmm.. means you have to buy at least 8 books to start liking the story. c'mon.. wtf?!

Also I can't stick to Odas artwork, just like Arrogance.

But funnily enough I like those in Fairy Tail and the big speeches sometimes don't bother me at all :notrust
 

Grizz

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
1,450
Reaction score
180
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I really loved change 123, but they haven't released a chapter since may, so its getting a bit frustrating.. i hear most people keep reading lone Hina, isit any good?? i know my lecturer used to read it as well, ive always wondered how it is??
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
LOVE HINA IS THE BEST MANGA OF ALL TIME...

My sig is from love hina! :x
 

Grizz

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
1,450
Reaction score
180
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
LOVE HINA IS THE BEST MANGA OF ALL TIME...

My sig is from love hina! :x
I want to know few peoples opinions on it, then i might start reading it because i've run out of mangas to read when am not reading, naruto, bleach, captain tsubasa, akatsuki or change 123...
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
:offtopic

* I passed my calculus course :whoo :whoo :whoo

I can go and dance in the streets now

:dance :dance :dance
 

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
And best still naked, yeah go and dance in the streets naked now, I heard it improves your sexual performance.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Is Christopher Street Day already?
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
no it allready was:XD
i guess Asus missed it
anyway
go Asus!!have fun in the streets of brazil...naked...
 

Grizz

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
1,450
Reaction score
180
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Dancing in the streets improve sexual performance, lol thats funny..
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Do you guys care to join me :XD... ???

or girls ... if there is any girls out there ...?
 

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
There used to be a girl but someone had a sex change. I'll join you over the internetz, carry a laptop with you and a webcam and we link.
 

Arrogance

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 5, 2009
Messages
5,080
Reaction score
2,366
Gender
Male
Country
United States
If only we knew if Shinobi was a girl or not......................
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Hmmm... so how long until you get here :XD....

damn ... the whole linking thing was so fun... but the truth is I have no courage to run naked... I would run wearing photos of me naked... but not naked...
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
i know whether s/he is a girl or not:fan

oh...that's sad Asus!
you should take all your courage and run!!i will support you mentally:XD
 

Grizz

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
1,450
Reaction score
180
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I've had to run like dat before after loosing a poker game against my brothers and sisters, they started taking photos of me and everyone on the streets were watching me, so embarrassed..
 

Arrogance

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 5, 2009
Messages
5,080
Reaction score
2,366
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Googlez.....I thought we were a team on this matter....why would you not tell me if you knew.....why have you forsaken me Googlez.....why.....:crying
 

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
I reckon shinobi is a girl, speaks like one, every girl has that kinda of flirty-but-no dirty chat on the internets where you can just tell.
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
@Grizz:loool
did they upload it somewhere on the internet?that would be even more embressing

@Arrogance
:crying i'm sorry Arrogance!!
but i can't sell out shinobi!!s/he's a good friend of mine...and s/he would kill if i would tell:XD
though i can tell you how i got to know!
you have to try it through the evil genie!;)
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
and with flirty you mean that cat-crap s/he tried to bring? :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top