Archived Hangout Thread v. 16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grizz

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
1,450
Reaction score
180
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I think blai is a good mod, and i think goldb would make a good one as well...
 

Arrogance

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 5, 2009
Messages
5,080
Reaction score
2,366
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Blai, if you were such a great mod you would have known that Drmke has lost 3 times already due to invalid posts on the Last Person To Post Wins thread. :p

jk, jk. Your probably my favorite mod. :D
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
I think blai is a good mod, and i think goldb would make a good one as well...
:occa

Idk... I think his penis is too small for that?

Blai, if you were such a great mod you would have known that Drmke has lost 3 times already due to invalid posts on the Last Person To Post Wins thread. :p

jk, jk. Your probably my favorite mod. :D
Oh, I haven't read all the posts that much :o
But don't worry he won't win... I will :x

^_^
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Oh power will never corrupt me... I have thought about that... and I have decided to create a corrupt alter-ego in order to save me ... form myself... ^^ ... or something between those lines
 

Arrogance

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 5, 2009
Messages
5,080
Reaction score
2,366
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Asusp......does that mean you have an inner hollow :o
 

Grizz

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
1,450
Reaction score
180
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
But goldb doesn't want to be a mod, he said its too much hussle..
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Oh power will never corrupt me... I have thought about that... and I have decided to create a corrupt alter-ego in order to save me ... form myself... ^^ ... or something between those lines
So if you corrupt yourself, you just take your corrupted alter-ego and make it a double negative?


wicked \o/
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Well ... hmmm... kind of... actually I can keep my head without thinking for days and days... and when I say something... words come out... n_n

*sorry ... I am not feeling very well... it must be because i haven't slept very well and I was stuck in a car with an alarm going off....hehhee :XD... sure fun... *

@blai

seee... I am a genius :XD... well... I even have a name for him... her... it... whatever the inner hollow is
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Asus don't have an inner Hollow, because he's still not reading Bleach - so he can't know about sth like that :D
 

Arrogance

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 5, 2009
Messages
5,080
Reaction score
2,366
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Actually I thought Asusp started reading it because we kept bugging him because he hadn't started yet??? If thats true, then YAY!!! But I still don't know how far he's into it yet :notrust
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I read 9 chapters already okay :XD... trying my best here ... buddy ^^

I have to study more and more... I won't sleep again today because I have test again tomorrow... ¬¬
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
9 chapters, oh wow. that's pretty good. I'm eating my words about you not knowing about inner hollows! :D :D

meh, but whatever. Asus and Bleach seems to be a no-go, just like me and OP :oh
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
You could at least give me some time to read it :p... :XD... I have a test tomorrow man... lots of geometry things are going through my head... and I did very bad last test soo T_T
 

Grizz

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
1,450
Reaction score
180
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
9 Chapters that ain't so bad..

well i dont like reading OP, theres too much writting, makes my head want to explode...
 

Arrogance

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 5, 2009
Messages
5,080
Reaction score
2,366
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I don't lie reading OP either, I tried reading the first chapter and I had a hard time following. It just didn't feel right, didn't really like the artwork either :notrust
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
First time I read One piece I was very impressed with the amount of talking the characters had and the weird art style... I have to read that manga everybody says it is amazing and all
 

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
Shanks is amazing and Garp.
 

Grizz

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
1,450
Reaction score
180
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
First time I read One piece I was very impressed with the amount of talking the characters had and the weird art style... I have to read that manga everybody says it is amazing and all
I only read OP when my brother(goldb) is reading it, but apart from that, i hate reading, just like fairytail, way too much text i can't hack it.. i love readign bleach, naruto and change 123....
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Oh gosh I hate OP... It's too silly and too much text >.>


I prefer MSN, VK, Mx0, Love Hina, Love & Collage, Shaman King, Lilim Kiss and those phun-phun ones ^_^
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top