- Joined
- May 17, 2009
- Messages
- 1,450
- Reaction score
- 180
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
I think blai is a good mod, and i think goldb would make a good one as well...

I think blai is a good mod, and i think goldb would make a good one as well...

Oh, I haven't read all the posts that muchBlai, if you were such a great mod you would have known that Drmke has lost 3 times already due to invalid posts on the Last Person To Post Wins thread.![]()
jk, jk. Your probably my favorite mod.![]()
Same here.jk, jk. Your probably my favorite mod.![]()


So if you corrupt yourself, you just take your corrupted alter-ego and make it a double negative?Oh power will never corrupt me... I have thought about that... and I have decided to create a corrupt alter-ego in order to save me ... form myself... ^^ ... or something between those lines
... sure fun... *
... well... I even have a name for him... her... it... whatever the inner hollow is

... trying my best here ... buddy ^^


...
... I have a test tomorrow man... lots of geometry things are going through my head... and I did very bad last test soo T_T

I only read OP when my brother(goldb) is reading it, but apart from that, i hate reading, just like fairytail, way too much text i can't hack it.. i love readign bleach, naruto and change 123....First time I read One piece I was very impressed with the amount of talking the characters had and the weird art style... I have to read that manga everybody says it is amazing and all