Well, too bad. I, along with many others, am tired of reading posts that basically just update a "status," like on facebook and twitter. If you can't find anything to talk about in this thread that complies with the rules, then don't bother to post here. There are several topics that can be talked about in this thread, including what your day was like, what you did during the day, problems with friends, past experiences, etc etc. Just don't do it in a twittery, single sentence way. Learn to expound and give detail in your posts and there won't be a problem.
Not to mention, I'm sick of reading the "internet speak" that plagues every post here. There's no reason to shorten everything you type. "lol, u kno wut I hv a lot of thngs 2 do 2night" does not make you cool; in fact, it makes you look stupid and makes me entirely unwilling to talk/reply to you. There's no character limit (or, not one that anyone could sanely broach) so there's no reason for it.
Edit: Ren, that's the right idea! =D THAT'S the kind of post we're looking for, one that actually promotes intelligent discussion.