Archived Hangout Thread v. 16

Status
Not open for further replies.

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
Yep, though he'll comeback as a zombie with thriller 2.
 

Essence

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 29, 2008
Messages
1,163
Reaction score
311
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Bleach 363 Spoiler Discussion

Michael Jackson King of pop forever
 

Weapon_X

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 26, 2009
Messages
3,314
Reaction score
2,611
Gender
Male
Country
England
Man he had his concerts coming up as well and he had been practiciing for 2 months. Guess something must have told him the concerts weren't gonna be pleasant. :( RIP MJ The king of pop.

My fav song of his has to be Beat it, but he has other great ones as well. His music sure was legendary "The King of Pop"
 

Onomatopoeia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 26, 2008
Messages
2,116
Reaction score
308
Gender
Male
Country
United States
He ain't dead man! It's all a ploy!

"It's close to midnight..."

Those are the words I expect to break the silence of Michael Jacksons "funeral".

Goddamnit I can't believe the guy's dead.
 

TheLoneWarrior222

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 23, 2009
Messages
445
Reaction score
154
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Legendary, indeed. Thriller is still the best-selling album of all time.

Top 3 MJ songs:
Stranger in Moscow
Don't Stop Til You Get Enough
Rock With You
Man in the Mirror. Smooth Criminal. The Way You Make me Feel. Remember the Time. Thriller. Dirty Diana.


More then 3... but whatever.
 

igotthegoods

The Giggs
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 2, 2007
Messages
6,515
Reaction score
4,187
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Omg, I can't believe it! Michael Jackson died?! So sad! :scry

I hope people remember him more for the music legend he was rather than his.... "eccentricities."

And Smooth Criminal, ftw <3 Oooh, or Billie Jean! <3
 
Last edited:

TheOneElectric

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 10, 2008
Messages
986
Reaction score
261
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I wish you well in the next life Michael Jackson. Your music changed the industry and inspired millions of souls and touched billions of lives. May the next world allow you to take things just a little bit easier. We will miss you.
 

Darth Executor

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 8, 2007
Messages
3,871
Reaction score
2,193
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Reply to complaints from the Naruto forum:

I've spent the last hour defending MJ from claims of pedophilia. I don't have anything against him. Don't particularly like him either. It was a joke. Get over it.
 

-Ren Boy-

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 22, 2009
Messages
2,679
Reaction score
700
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I feel so empty....my child hood hero has been destoyed :crying
 

Belisar

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 12, 2008
Messages
1,940
Reaction score
506
Gender
Hidden
Country
Germany
bille jean
history
say say say
smooth criminal
thriller
beat it

the list is long
 

jaymizzo

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 1, 2008
Messages
3,785
Reaction score
2,411
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
R.I.P Michael Jackson!! You will always be the King Of Pop!! and we will always love you (its hard to accept man!!)
*breathes in*

Hope u go to a better place!! We all love you!!
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Tupac and M J... I bet they are sharing the same cloud, looking down at us low-lifers and laughing...
Damn... 750million albums... and he'll sure beat the 1billion barrier...

http://open.spotify.com/user/jehilla/playlist/7BJHYfrpIxfkbZBhl6qtor for every Michael Jackson-lovers out there...

But I'm sure he'll moonwalk out of his grave on the 3rd day or something... he's immortal...

Jeez... I've listened to him since I was 1, thanks to mom. I don't care if people call him a phedophile or whatever. He's my hero and will always be.

Thriller, We are the world, Black or white, They don't care about us, Beat It, Billie Jean, Smooth Criminal, Man in the mirror, Bad.. I can keep going for days...

Moment of silence while listening to "We are the world"

RIP. Bigger than earth itself.
 

-Ren Boy-

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 22, 2009
Messages
2,679
Reaction score
700
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Liberian Girl you know that you came and you changed my world

HEAL THE WORLD! make it a better place, it is almost like this song is something micheal jackson has left us to do and that is HEAL THE WORLD

:crying
 

Kusachu

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 1, 2006
Messages
3,878
Reaction score
1,775
Gender
Female
Country
United States
DAmn it! Now people are going to scold me for making Orochimaru/MJ comparisons. *sigh*

Smooth Criminal all the way.
 

mstarsup5

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
169
Reaction score
2,084
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
France
R.I.P Michael Jackson. Wish you to live happier in the afterlife than you were in that life. Hope you can become there everything you wanted to be in this life.
Thanks for everything you've done for us
 

-Ren Boy-

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 22, 2009
Messages
2,679
Reaction score
700
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
DAmn it! Now people are going to scold me for making Orochimaru/MJ comparisons. *sigh*

Smooth Criminal all the way.
That is so wrong isn't it, some heartless people in this world. All i'm saying is if you don't want to show respect THEN fine by me but don't go and disrespect
(this is not targeted at you but others I'd rather not state names)
 

jaymizzo

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 1, 2008
Messages
3,785
Reaction score
2,411
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
That is so wrong isn't it, some heartless people in this world. All i'm saying is if you don't want to show respect THEN fine by me but don't go and disrespect
(this is not targeted at you but others I'd rather not state names)
I would"" people like demons_halo!!
Dude!! i respected you, even if you dont like michael Jackson!! dont go around disrespecting someone who died!! i hope you say the same thing if one of you relatives dies!!


R.I.P MICHAEL JACKSON
 

Kusachu

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 1, 2006
Messages
3,878
Reaction score
1,775
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Whatever you guys do, don't go read through the "freakiest character in Naruto" thread. >____<




And I did like Micheal Jackson, but that doesn't mean he didn't freak me the fuck out. At least he is released from the pain of this life.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top