Archived Hangout Thread v. 16

Status
Not open for further replies.

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
:o I didn't check your post sowwy, I'll always be your homie but i can't.. or wont change my status sorry.

Will you ever forgive me for this?

Aww I just saw this awesome 45min long Starcraft match... the commentators was literary screaming the last 10mins because it was so INTENSE. I wanna live in South Korea and be a progamer like them. Starcraft is the biggest game there! :$

edit: I hate posting so slowly!
T.D.A he does not rep you, he reps those lovely girls from sweden that one day I will come over and marry :p

Thanks Blai, hopefully those moves will come into practice after 20 years of training
dude i have 2 days to practice, those moves have been worked on for ages

and thiose dance moves dont go with the genre of music
like the music playing is going to be

funky:skanking or preferablly improvising any silly move lol
slow jams:doubt any one would dance to this, the boys and girls can't get close if you know what I mean
bashment:boys and girls can't get together and grind with eachother, teachers said no
hip hop:just bob heads lool
asian:i will sit down on that one, the moves are too hard
I barely doubt threre will be any music that there will be music for two people to dance two

here is a saying
"if a women thinks you can dance good, she thinks that your good in bed"
Firstly, ew? And slightly true :$
Okay, I meant the basics, the basics you can learn in a day easy, how to hold, how to lead and make her spin, double-spin, spin behind your back and pair-spin. You hold hands different to the clip I linked to because they're pros.

Amateurs does NOT dance like that lol believe me, but it's some fun to dance tbh.

I soo wanna dance bashment, sounds like something you do at a club... and why can't the boys and girls get close during the slow dances? It's prom :o

All girls thinks that I dance good, I dance brilliantly, I'm the master of dancing, I AM CHUCK NORRIS.

Did i overdo it? >.<
 
Last edited:

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
These american-centric members don't know what spitting means in slang terms, think we're weirdos, bozos, so I'm going solo.

Blai I can't forgive a traitor, you've changed.
 

-Ren Boy-

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 22, 2009
Messages
2,679
Reaction score
700
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
But like we could be the next Griminal and Little Nasty, or Wretch 32 and Scorcher. Or even Ice Kid and Chipmunk

your choice t.d.a
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
@Ed, Doing something I should have done before, which is relaxing, reading some books, but still looking for a job:scry

Me....an actor??:spaz....muhahah...I shall dominate the world, by making them love me:XD
hmmmm that sounds .... bad :XD... well any lucks on the job part ????

what Books ???

*and yeah... we can always ... put you as the leading dancer ... zumbi :XD*
 

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
But like we could be the next Griminal and Little Nasty, or Wretch 32 and Scorcher. Or even Ice Kid and Chipmunk

your choice t.d.a
Need a beat to work with though.
 

-Ren Boy-

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 22, 2009
Messages
2,679
Reaction score
700
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Firstly, ew? And slightly true :$
Okay, I meant the basics, the basics you can learn in a day easy, how to hold, how to lead and make her spin, double-spin, spin behind your back and pair-spin. You hold hands different to the clip I linked to because they're pros.

Amateurs does NOT dance like that lol believe me, but it's some fun to dance tbh.

I soo wanna dance bashment, sounds like something you do at a club... and why can't the boys and girls get close during the slow dances? It's prom :o

All girls thinks that I dance good, I dance brilliantly, I'm the master of dancing, I AM CHUCK NORRIS.

Did i overdo it? >.<
Lol, ok so put yourself in the teachers shoes

do you want to see a girl grinding on a boys crouch area hahahah (sorry to be so "straight to the point" but like yeah, do you! loool :p

Lol you only say your good at dancing because of my last statement LOOL

add that to chuck norris facts lool


Need a beat to work with though.
Rowdy riddim, hold tight dot rotten on the beat. Doing large still.
 
Last edited:

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Lol, ok so put yourself in the teachers shoes

do you want to see a girl grinding on a boys crouch area hahahah (sorry to be so "straight to the point" but like yeah, do you! loool :p

Lol you only say your good at dancing because of my last statement LOOL

add that to chuck norris facts lool
Well... let's say I wouldn't really mind that much... As long as they keep their clothes on it's not my responsibility... If it however escalates from the eeh 'grinding' I'll act... when I mean act I mean whisper to the boy, "Not in public and definatley not during a school prom with teachers here... but other than that gj"

Oh and it all depends on their age... if it's upper secondary, high school or college prom...

Haha but I am actually a pretty good dancer compared to the other guys at school but I'm just an amateur jeez..
 

-Ren Boy-

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 22, 2009
Messages
2,679
Reaction score
700
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Lol Adam you amaze me lool.

Lol, secondary school, which consist of 15-16 year olds.

Lol, you think your better than travolta
 

Baron Hugenstein

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2008
Messages
2,331
Reaction score
618
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
hmmmm that sounds .... bad :XD... well any lucks on the job part ????

what Books ???

*and yeah... we can always ... put you as the leading dancer ... zumbi :XD*
Lol, A book called the Guin-Saga...apparently it is the series that inspired the writer of berserk...

Me....leading dancer:blink.....that will look so bad....it will be funny:D
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Lol that's just plainly a moral dilemma... I'd only look with one eye over the dancefloor if they were 15-16year old but try to keep it as ehm, non dirty as possible without hindering them from having... fun?

Oh god I sound like such a bad person!! :music

Thanks, sometimes I amaze me too...:cool:

So Ren, who's your lucky lady for the Prom?

I remember we weren't allowed to have dates in secondary because some would "felt left out" so like all the girls took of one shoe and threw them in a big mess, the guys were going to take a shoe and then find the "rightful owner"... I remember getting my hot best friend... I felt so relieved I got a close friend of mine... Made the evening much more awesome!
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Lol, A book called the Guin-Saga...apparently it is the series that inspired the writer of berserk...

Me....leading dancer:blink.....that will look so bad....it will be funny:D
Fun man... So ... I thought that the Berserk guy was expired by his won life :XD...

All those rapes and stuff hehehhe

well the whole point is to have fun... you could find your own crew and we make a video with people from Brazil and from Canada trying to dance Thriller :XD
 

Phoenix946

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2006
Messages
920
Reaction score
467
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Do we have any Starcraft fans in here? Can't find a thread with it so I was just gonna ask out open here...
*raises hand*
Best balanced RTS I've ever played. I'm waiting very anxiously for Starcraft 2 :) Although I'll also settle for Diablo 3. Did you know it's national sport nr 1 in some of those asian countries?

Oh and congratulations on becoming a mod :thumbs
 

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
What asian countries?
 

-Ren Boy-

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 22, 2009
Messages
2,679
Reaction score
700
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
T.D.A you have not responded to the lyrics, come on man. You need to keep up the work rate if we want to make a burial for *cough cough*blai
 

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
All in good time, better to get it right and late than rush and fuck.
 

-Ren Boy-

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 22, 2009
Messages
2,679
Reaction score
700
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Lol, but like we don't want blai to get a chance to send back. He has got some handy lyrics you know.

Lol who watches Two and a Half men, I want to start watching it, But I need some advice. Isit good

NO SPOILERS !!!
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
ren, do you ever sleep?
 

Phoenix946

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2006
Messages
920
Reaction score
467
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
What asian countries?
Not 100% sure but I think at least Thailand, and it's also played a lot in Korea. Don't ask for sources though, it's been multiple years since I read it. Probably has dissipated a bit by now too.
 

-Ren Boy-

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 22, 2009
Messages
2,679
Reaction score
700
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Nope I dont sleep goldb

Oh yh did anyone watch Michael Jackson's memoreal, apparently it was that emotional.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top