yeah i heard, I watched it up til the "we are the world" perfomance with Lionel Ritchie...Usher's perfomance was so moving, it was an emotinal service that's for sure


I doLol, but like we don't wantblaito get a chance to send back. He has got some handy lyrics you know.
Lol who watches Two and a Half men, I want to start watching it, But I need some advice. Isit good
NO SPOILERS !!!
sometimes

That's awesome! I knooow it's like the best balanced RTS ever! The promaps are also specially made to not give any race advantages which is brilliant (and necessary...) Diablo 3 will be a killer too, If my comp can run it idk but I hope so! Or else I'll buy a new one.. I'm a hardcore blizzard fan, got all the games apart from Diablo 1 ;<*raises hand*
Best balanced RTS I've ever played. I'm waiting very anxiously for Starcraft 2Although I'll also settle for Diablo 3. Did you know it's national sport nr 1 in some of those asian countries?
Oh and congratulations on becoming a mod![]()
)... It's the Avalon MSL now and they're going into Round 16 this weekend iirc so don't miss it!
Are you using the bnet version or the "real" one? If you use the bnet one we can have a go if you want to, bring some friends!! 
Charlie diesLol, but like we don't wantblaito get a chance to send back. He has got some handy lyrics you know.
Lol who watches Two and a Half men, I want to start watching it, But I need some advice. Isit good
NO SPOILERS !!!


lol yeeeeeaaaaaaa I'm sure you're just kidding hrmahhh stalking....brings back memories...lol nah just kidding -_-?
Just met a bunch of people in town that I hadn't seen in years, the town centre has also changed drastically since the last time I was here. A lot of stores have closed down and others have opened in their place because of the economic crisis. There must be like 4 H&Ms now in town


I dunno I think you're just making it up, I don't really know anyone has of yet who hated or accused MJ of these things and then have changed their heart, those who are really sad and say they love him are the ones who always did, plus it was the media that hated MJ the most.I dosometimes
It's really good and charlie Sheen is a good sitcom actor, actually one of the only sitcoms that are funny because of cast chemistry...
and Alan....
it's strange with MJ, I mean I was sad when he died and all but the world flipped from accusing and hating him into adoring sheep.
I just don't feel the tragic emotion. He was a legend, true. he died and ended an era of music, but no need to make the world stop.
It feels very hypocritical especially if said world was repulsed by him when he was alive, and accused him of bad things. Whether true or not, only god knows but this change of attitude is honestly disgusting because some of it (if not most) is fake. (including the big shots in the entertainment biz who felt shattered)
his family and fans feel true sadness and lose, but the people who flamed him as well?!....
Anyway, RIP MJ.
Yeah it's been hot for a while, but yesterday when I got to London it was pouring rain and kinda has been raining back and forth for a while now, bad times. London Victoria( Train Station) was evacuated for some emergency and everyone got wet and some fell into puddles of water!! my trainers were stinky!!lol yeeeeeaaaaaaa I'm sure you're just kidding hrm
Dude, you're sounding like an old guy, talking like that.
*Back in the days there were only 2 H&Ms... I remember my happy youth... Now, xx years later when I get back I see 4 H&Ms and a couple of establishments that wasn't there before... oh lawd it was better before *shakes head*
I also remember all the other stores that closed... Oh how many memories it brings to me... Now roll me over to the liquor store boy, I do have all my life left to wait for you to roll me over but it sure as hell ain't a long time! Chop chop youngster!
Sorry, my mind got drifted away there lol
So you got any super-heat in brit yet?
Haha sounds like a fun havoc lol. Well we've had super-hot weather, like 35+ for about a month but then a week ago the monsoon rain started, been having thunderstorms non-stop for about a week.. Today it didn't thunder tho, yet but it looks unpromising on the sky.. ;/Yeah it's been hot for a while, but yesterday when I got to London it was pouring rain and kinda has been raining back and forth for a while now, bad times. London Victoria( Train Station) was evacuated for some emergency and everyone got wet and some fell into puddles of water!! my trainers were stinky!!
what about u?

, we had that for a few weeks still, but now it's all gone...*sniff*

