Archived Hangout Thread v. 16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weapon_X

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 26, 2009
Messages
3,314
Reaction score
2,611
Gender
Male
Country
England
Hell yeah, everyone just use tinypic. It's the most easiest to use and the safest. And there is no bandwith problem or anything. Imageshack sucks ass, same with photobucket.
 

Arrogance

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 5, 2009
Messages
5,080
Reaction score
2,366
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Yea, I've been using photobucket, that has seemed to be working out pretty well for me. Anyone with a problem with imagashack should try that if they want :)
 

Grizz

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
1,450
Reaction score
180
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Whats better though photobucket or imageshack??
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
ERrrr I still use ImageShack :notrust :XD...

Well I hope my photos are still okay :p...

*who Am I trying to fool =_=*
 

Grizz

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
1,450
Reaction score
180
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
ha ok.. i was just wondering..
 

Weapon_X

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 26, 2009
Messages
3,314
Reaction score
2,611
Gender
Male
Country
England
Guys what does "Referrals" mean on your homepage on MH? :blink And why do some people have 1 or 2 or 3 etc
 

Grizz

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
1,450
Reaction score
180
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Guys what does "Referrals" mean on your homepage on MH? :blink And why do some people have 1 or 2 or 3 etc
Yeah, few moths me and goldb were wondering the exact same thing, because he has, but doesnt know what it means...

I had a barbecue party last night was kinda ok, you know, but it rained heavily at the wrong time...
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
When you sign up for an account here, you have the option to put in the username of the person who referred you to the website, I believe. Hence "Referrals" is just the number of people who recognize you as the one who told them about the site.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
I've also got 1 Referral, though I did not tell anyone to come to this site. Wonder who that person might be :notrust
 

Grizz

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
1,450
Reaction score
180
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I've also got 1 Referral, though I did not tell anyone to come to this site. Wonder who that person might be :notrust
Well that makes sense now, because i referred goldb ...
 

Grizz

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
1,450
Reaction score
180
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
i've filled in one, just being curious..
 

Arrogance

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 5, 2009
Messages
5,080
Reaction score
2,366
Gender
Male
Country
United States
hmmmm, I just posted like 6 posts before realizing my post count has stopped going up O_O!!!! lol. I'm not being picky or freaking out, but I'm just confused and curious in why it has actually stopped, its been the same number for like an hour now and I've made several posts since....hmmm. And no they all were on the fun forum :XD.
 

Grizz

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
1,450
Reaction score
180
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
hmmmm, I just posted like 6 posts before realizing my post count has stopped going up O_O!!!! lol. I'm not being picky or freaking out, but I'm just confused and curious in why it has actually stopped, its been the same number for like an hour now and I've made several posts since....hmmm. And no they all were on the fun forum :XD.
Well i don't think fun forum counts as posts.. or maybe a mod didnt like what you wrote and just deleted it or something.. it's happened to me before as well...
 

Arrogance

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 5, 2009
Messages
5,080
Reaction score
2,366
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Well i don't think fun forum counts as posts.. or maybe a mod didnt like what you wrote and just deleted it or something.. it's happened to me before as well...
No I know, that part was a joke. I was like and "no my posts were not all in the fun forum" cause if they were I know that I wouldn't get an increase in my post count. The majority of my posts were in El Campo de Batalla de las Almas under Bleach which is where you can discuss machups and fights, like for example, who would win in a fight...Kenpachi VS Ichigo, etc. So I also read all the rules for the page and I saw nothing about posts not being counted there and it doesn't seem like an area on the boards where posts shouldn't be counted so I dunno. And about them being deleted, none where from what I know, I checked my post records and they all still exist...I dunno....I'm so confused :XD
 
Last edited:

nat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,979
Reaction score
2,132
Gender
Female
Country
Bermuda
Changed my mind :wtf
 
Last edited:

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=51075

interesting...mod recruitment...


edit: but then again I have a bit of history, so no use applying :(
Yes I think it's because some mods've been inactive and/or stepped down and the forum is growing with new sections... For instance, General Entertainment doesn't have a local moderator and neither do the General World Topics...

Changed my mind :wtf
Are you applying? :x
I don't know how you do so did you like, apply to a special section or did you just write a global application and if you get accepted they'll place you somewhere they think you fit? :o I didn't even know there were applications available :p

Good luck!

No I know, that part was a joke. I was like and "no my posts were not all in the fun forum" cause if they were I know that I wouldn't get an increase in my post count. The majority of my posts were in El Campo de Batalla de las Almas under Bleach which is where you can discuss machups and fights, like for example, who would win in a fight...Kenpachi VS Ichigo, etc. So I also read all the rules for the page and I saw nothing about posts not being counted there and it doesn't seem like an area on the boards where posts shouldn't be counted so I dunno. And about them being deleted, none where from what I know, I checked my post records and they all still exist...I dunno....I'm so confused :XD
PM a global mod or one of the pink/red people. They might be able to help you out. But perhaps there were some posts you did that got deleted, hence why the posts you did, didn't count... Or well, they did count but (+) + (-) = 0 :x

I got no idea what might've been the cause.

Well i don't think fun forum counts as posts.. or maybe a mod didnt like what you wrote and just deleted it or something.. it's happened to me before as well...
Indeed, fun forum posts doesn't count since it's a very easy way to spam your post count high :x



I HATE WORK
! :d
 

Phoenix946

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2006
Messages
920
Reaction score
467
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
But you LOVE MONEY!

Makes the world such a troublesome place :x

I hate schoolwork. Same as normal work except with that little difference that you pay for it instead of getting paid. Especially if there's a guy in your team who wasn't a clue what he's doing.. :facepalm
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
But you LOVE MONEY!

Makes the world such a troublesome place :x

I hate schoolwork. Same as normal work except with that little difference that you pay for it instead of getting paid. Especially if there's a guy in your team who wasn't a clue what he's doing.. :facepalm
I know, I had this convo with a friend and neither one of us understood the value of money. I still can't understand what's so valuable with a piece of paper with some numbers on them... I mean okay, I understand trading goods.. Like you give him something, you get something in return... but to trade with money is just lame! Since someone sometime said that money has a value, the whole world is adapting to that and if Swedens "paper" (money) is decreasing in value, then we have to give away more paper instead of the normal value. I mean how lame is that, if you think?

Yeah I know we need something like money blah-blah-blah... But I'd rather work and get food and the necessary things for it... and if I choose not to take as much as I've earned... I get like a computer after 4months of work...

Okay, now I'm just being even lamer >.> nvm

Schoolwork is fun :x I miss schoolwork so much and I'm LONGING for next semester to start, it'll be my last one too, oh melancholy!
Hope I get accepted to the other Uni now, or else I will HAVE to work >.> :x
 

Phoenix946

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2006
Messages
920
Reaction score
467
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
I agree, economy on a high level is mind-boggling lol, I can understand the basic concept but as soon as people start talking about stock-market, inflation and whatnot, I'm outta there.

But meh, the world becomes a more complicated place and everyone specializes, then it's just nice to have a common payment thing. Money is actually a rather ingenious thing to have, instead of paying with whatever service you provide because chances are the baker will be the richest man on earth then :p

It CAN be fun, but not when it's messing with your summer holiday :darn I'm supposed to be chilling on the beach enjoying my holiday atm, instead I'm stuck doing long overdue projects because they thought it would be fun to dump everything on the last few weeks.

What study are you gonna do? Think you'll get accepted?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top