Yeah I know, you're right, it's needed in the society we have today... but I prefer the old ways... honestly I prefer the old days... or I would've preferred the old days if the globalization and communications would still be the same as today :x
I'm soo unsure if I'll get accepted or not... My first choice was the Musical Academy, I'm doing my entrance exams soon, it's all practical, dance, music and theatre... I'll ace the theatre part, working on my singing atm and the dancing is just... well I'm tactful and can dance after been giving instructions so I hope they don't want us to perform, but rather to take a dance class so we can show that we are tactful and that we aren't afraid of dancing and learning...
My 2nd choice is the Nursery Education... studying there until I graduate, then work 1year and then go the Paramedic education... If I apply to it I'll get accepted I think.. I'm still above the average student in grades, but not as good as I want and can have... we'll see how I settle this the last semester...
3rd choice is the oh-so-fun Teacher education

Going for Languages.. either Swedish, English or French, together with History in High-School level...
I'll prolly get accepted there too since I have both a good exam entrance result and good grades...
The think I'm unsure about is the Musical Academy... the Teacher and Nursery I'm pretty sure I'll get accepted to... but that also depends where and I've applied for Umea and If i won't get accepted there I'll try Lund or Malmo... easier in those towns since Umea is like one of the top Unis... It's also the most awesome! My sister is studying there :x