SRC FTW!! and their founder T.D.A!!!

lol
i miss the agony thread


lol
i miss the agony thread





what was the agony thread. and what does SRC stand forSRC FTW!! and their founder T.D.A!!!
lol
i miss the agony thread![]()


You don't need to know, those were fun but dark times, mods will chop you down now if you discuss it, we fought, we retreated, we lost, but we'll never die.
I'm suprised you warned a brother like warner brothers not to talk about this
LOOOOOOOLrenboy you n00b!^^
j/k,but you really don't know?
that were epic times....there was a thread called "the naruto agony thread",because naruto was on "vacations" and we could agonize in this thread about naruto and stuff,but in the end we failed and it got a spam thread
and the SRC was created in the agony thread
it stands for Sig Rebellion Club![]()
HAHAHAHAAHAHAHA LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLOL I remember I got e-married to HTPR Fangirl in the Agony Thread and nat set up a group to oppose me.
MHBT was classic, Jehuty was a funny guy.
poor nat
Make the club again then.I created the club, the group is still around bean still has "SRC" in his sig http://mangahelpers.com/forums/member.php?u=7026
)