Archived Hangout Thread v. 16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arrogance

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 5, 2009
Messages
5,080
Reaction score
2,366
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Do you really HAVE to eat grass.....like did you lose a bet or is that like ancient Brazilian tradition for when your team loses a game :XD
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
No no not really... I was just thinking of something dumb and painful so I would forget about this FAIL moment
 

Essence

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 29, 2008
Messages
1,163
Reaction score
311
Gender
Male
Country
United States
pfftt.... your at 2.31 posts per day Essence. :XD
here you are getting Arrogant, last month i had only 35 comments and i storm this place and rise to 800 something, the only reason my post per day went drastically down was cause i chose to slow down.:p
 

Arrogance

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 5, 2009
Messages
5,080
Reaction score
2,366
Gender
Male
Country
United States
here you are getting Arrogant, last month i had only 35 comments and i storm this place and rise to 800 something, the only reason my post per day went drastically down was cause i chose to slow down.:p
I'm not getting arrogant, I'm just messing around with you :p. There is a difference between lulz and arrogance :D
 

Essence

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 29, 2008
Messages
1,163
Reaction score
311
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I'm not getting arrogant, I'm just messing around with you :p. There is a difference between lulz and arrogance :D
I was messing with you too, in case you didn't realize i use the word arrogant for you in almost every post lol. but still what I said about my post per day records was the truth.
 

Arrogance

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 5, 2009
Messages
5,080
Reaction score
2,366
Gender
Male
Country
United States
So my next question is if you got yourself that high up in a month, how the hell did it drop that low then so soon???
 

Essence

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 29, 2008
Messages
1,163
Reaction score
311
Gender
Male
Country
United States
So my next question is if you got yourself that high up in a month, how the hell did it drop that low then so soon???
Well that's because i don't post as much anymore, plus i'm usually in the fun forum when i do get on. Besides the only thing i want is to be name as the most awesome name on the unofficial top ten list of MH best name, and i just want to reach a 1000 comments, that's pretty much all.
 

Arrogance

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 5, 2009
Messages
5,080
Reaction score
2,366
Gender
Male
Country
United States
lol, we are really pushing this top username competition aren't we :p. It would be great though. In general I just like being here, especially in the summer when things can get slow at times then this is a great place to burn some time that I would normally spend bored. Plus I've never really had the opportunity to discuss manga like this before ^__^. For goals though, there really isn't much to achieve here, its more about the quality if the discussions I have I guess, and the fun forum of course :p.
 

Essence

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 29, 2008
Messages
1,163
Reaction score
311
Gender
Male
Country
United States
lol, we are really pushing this top username competition aren't we :p. It would be great though. In general I just like being here, especially in the summer when things can get slow at times then this is a great place to burn some time that I would normally spend bored. Plus I've never really had the opportunity to discuss manga like this before ^__^. For goals though, there really isn't much to achieve here, its more about the quality if the discussions I have I guess, and the fun forum of course :p.
I know what you mean, I didn't get on here last year as much as I did this summer, but i'm just chilling here but once i go on a vacation, i'm probably not going to be here as much.
 

Arrogance

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 5, 2009
Messages
5,080
Reaction score
2,366
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I know what you mean, I didn't get on here last year as much as I did this summer, but i'm just chilling here but once i go on a vacation, i'm probably not going to be here as much.
Yea, I know. I still dunno if I'm gonna have internet in Croatia :XD. I'm bringing my laptop just in case :D. And for the top 100 usernames, I really think it would be a great idea :D, maybe someone could PM a mod to try and get them to make an official one for MH or something. I dunno, it just seems like a pretty promising idea.
 

Essence

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 29, 2008
Messages
1,163
Reaction score
311
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Yea, I know. I still dunno if I'm gonna have internet in Croatia :XD. I'm bringing my laptop just in case :D. And for the top 100 usernames, I really think it would be a great idea :D, maybe someone could PM a mod to try and get them to make an official one for MH or something. I dunno, it just seems like a pretty promising idea.
wel i'm gonna have internet where i'm going its just i'm not be able to be on the computer as much cause there a lot of things i have to do when i get to Florida. and yeah we should have that username thing, i nominate you to PM a mod about it lol.
 

Arrogance

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 5, 2009
Messages
5,080
Reaction score
2,366
Gender
Male
Country
United States
wel i'm gonna have internet where i'm going its just i'm not be able to be on the computer as much cause there a lot of things i have to do when i get to Florida. and yeah we should have that username thing, i nominate you to PM a mod about it lol.
HEY!!!! I OBJECT!!!.....crap....maybe Blai will FINALLY show up and just read our posts :p
 

Essence

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 29, 2008
Messages
1,163
Reaction score
311
Gender
Male
Country
United States
HEY!!!! I OBJECT!!!.....crap....maybe Blai will FINALLY show up and just read our posts :p
Why not , you are perfect for this, and i don't even think Blai check the comments most of the time. All in favor of you doing it say I: I
 

Arrogance

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 5, 2009
Messages
5,080
Reaction score
2,366
Gender
Male
Country
United States
NAY!!!!! lol, I'll think about it we should at least get a bigger following first. Who do we have supporting it right now. Me, you, Asusp, Googlez, Shinobi most likely would agree, lol. Basically everyone on the Fun Forum. Lets be serious, we are the fun forum, lol.
 

Essence

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 29, 2008
Messages
1,163
Reaction score
311
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Yeah you are right on that, so if not you, then who?
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Jesus Christ, how have you all posted so much today O___o

TO reply to someone asking about me a few pages back:


Whatever happened to LadyHatake anyways?? i loved her...
I'm still around =) Busy with work, and today was my first day off in awhile. Saw HP6 last night at midnight, got home at 4am, slept till noon, then I've been out all afternoon with my friend. Just got back an hour ago.

She retired as a mod and is now, freely going to parties and shopping freely without worrying if they is anything bad happening at MH
I may have stepped down, but I still watch over certain areas of the forums.... particularly this board =P And I don't shop. That much. >____>


I went to a restaurant called Cheesecake Factory for the first time today, and man oh man, the cheesecake I got was absolutely delicious!! Caramel, chocolate, and pecan :3 Still have some in the fridge; just the thought is making me drool~
 

nat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,979
Reaction score
2,132
Gender
Female
Country
Bermuda
cheescake :drool
I still have some in the fridge
*goes to eat cheesecake*

lucky you LadyHatake :)
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Sorry, hopeandlight, unfortunately I'm not familiar with the manga you're looking for. =(


mmm, nat, I'm not the only lucky one if you have some too xD Did you make it yourself? Homemade is always the best :)


Anyways, I'm heading to bed. Need sleep so that I wake up in time for work tomorrow. I can't wait til my vacation >_<
 

nat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,979
Reaction score
2,132
Gender
Female
Country
Bermuda
I bought it from the supermarket :tem
easier and faster.
I do cook normally, but not desserts :D
 

Arrogance

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 5, 2009
Messages
5,080
Reaction score
2,366
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I went to a restaurant called Cheesecake Factory for the first time today, and man oh man, the cheesecake I got was absolutely delicious!! Caramel, chocolate, and pecan :3 Still have some in the fridge; just the thought is making me drool~
Damn, good for you :D. There is one by me I went too once, like 4 years ago. I went there for dinner and I got the shephards pie but there was too much black pepper in it that it threw the meal off. My family said that same about all of theirs too, so I was dissapointed with that....but the cheesecake was very good. I haven't gone back since though because who goes out to dinner just for cheesecake, ya know. It just wasn't practical. But I'm glad you enjoyed yourself :tem
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top