Archived Hangout Thread v. 17

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gcat88

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2009
Messages
659
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
wow. i have a process. i watch each episode twice and write a summary of each episode, series, and character. thats why it takes me so long. i would love to have enough time to watch that much!!!!!
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
^ Why do you write up a summaries for each anime your watching? :blink

Are you working on a project yourself? and your currently "gathering and researching" on some materials aka watching anime all day long? :p
 

Gcat88

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2009
Messages
659
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
idk if i have ADD, never got tested and dont see why i should, or if i have bad memory, i remember pictures more than words, but i noticed that i kept on forgetting stuff about each anime i watched. It is proven that if you write stuff out you remember it easier, so with this "project" i have been remembering stuff better and have actually enjoyed watching anime more since i can actually talk about series later on.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
I love forgetting things and I think it's awesome that I have to watch certain episodes twice. Double the awesomeness!!! :F
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
@ Gcat88 - Fair enough. ^^

I've been watching Honey and Clover, for the past couple of days (when I've meant to be studying :darn). It's a great anime! Not much of a story line but great for the lolz. :tem
 

Gcat88

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2009
Messages
659
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
@Blai hahahahhaa. see i use to be like that and then my friends would say hey remember that episode and blah blah blah blah. i would just stare at them and have no idea what to say. One time i was watching BLEACH for 1 year, religiously, and all of a sudden i couldnt remember one of the main guys name. i was so shocked i didint want that anymore, so im doing this. do i remember everyones name, HELL NO, but i remember stories and lots of stuff i didnt before.
@Buggy Fly heard HnC is awesome!!! my gf watches it always. i need to watch more slice of life anime.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I gave gcat my list and it came up to 40-something, that's a whole life's worth of animes that I've been watching since I was little. Now I watch only a select few, but I'm trying to find more interesting animes and I've made it my goal to also find some of the old animes I used to watch, because they were true classics.
 

Gcat88

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2009
Messages
659
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
ooo forgot to tell you i have all of Saint seiya, and have been downloading lots of anime. tell me what you want again and ill see if i have it.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I gave gcat my list and it came up to 40-something, that's a whole life's worth of animes that I've been watching since I was little. Now I watch only a select few, but I'm trying to find more interesting animes and I've made it my goal to also find some of the old animes I used to watch, because they were true classics.
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Would you add Pokemon as one? :D
 

Gcat88

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2009
Messages
659
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
i have the first 276 eps. but they are all dubbed, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Well, what about Digimon? Is that counted as one in your anime list? :blink
 

Gcat88

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2009
Messages
659
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
no but i know where to get 1,2,4,5 i think
go to nationalanime.com
AMAZING!!!!!!!!!
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
lol

Do you have both Dragonball and DBZ in your collection too? :blink
 

Gcat88

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2009
Messages
659
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
DUh, and subbed!!!!! i have yu yu, samurai X, slam dunk, and yea theres others too.

P.S. sorry for saying DUh!!! i didnt mean to offend you, just a habit.
 
Last edited:

Dive

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2009
Messages
321
Reaction score
41
Gender
Female
Country
United States
If you really wanna keep track of everything I've watched, go ahead and check out My Anime List in my signature.
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
@ Gcat - :amuse It would've been funny (and painful :notrust) if you said no considering your previous answer. :D

I've always been a big fan of Vegeta & Krillin (even though he was useless most of the time lol). My favourite DBZ theme is Pikkon's! Do you remember that?
 

Dive

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2009
Messages
321
Reaction score
41
Gender
Female
Country
United States
The DBZ dub might have had music playing at every given moment, but at least it was awesome music.
 

Gcat88

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2009
Messages
659
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
@Dive thats cool. ive never liked the animelist thing. i think its cool and all but for some reason i like keeping my list private, but feel free to ask at anytime xD.

@Buggy I have actually never watched the entire DB, or DBZ, series. i have THOUSANDS of eps. of anime but have only watched 100. i have little time and lots of anime, WHAT DO I DO???
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
LOL! Your in a very difficult situation Gcat! Take your time though, you don't want to over do it with the anime lol. Have you watched Gundam 00?? :blink
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top