Archived Hangout Thread v. 17

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dive

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2009
Messages
321
Reaction score
41
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Not so much of an addiction, it's "Hey, I better start on that homework...I wonder what's going on in the Interwebz..."
 

igotthegoods

The Giggs
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 2, 2007
Messages
6,515
Reaction score
4,187
Gender
Female
Country
United States
That's how it starts.... then it eventually gets you. You'll see. :kukuku :p

Anybody watch the Olympic closing ceremonies? I decided not to when I found out that Shania Twain, Avril Lavigne, and Nickelback were going to be among the performers. -_-;
 

Dive

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2009
Messages
321
Reaction score
41
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Nope, didn't bother with it. Good thing I didn't. Twain I can stand, the others I cannot.
 

soDeq05

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 3, 2008
Messages
567
Reaction score
976
Gender
Male
Country
Japan

igotthegoods

The Giggs
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 2, 2007
Messages
6,515
Reaction score
4,187
Gender
Female
Country
United States
^ I'm not a fan of any of their music. And I especially really, really dislike country music. I guess I'm an atypical Hoosier. :p
 

Dive

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2009
Messages
321
Reaction score
41
Gender
Female
Country
United States
^Whoa snap. You're from Indiana? Sweet! Where from?
 

soDeq05

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 3, 2008
Messages
567
Reaction score
976
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
^ I'm not a fan of any of their music. And I especially really, really dislike country music. I guess I'm an atypical Hoosier. :p
:oh i'm used to listen to their songs before. :p
 

igotthegoods

The Giggs
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 2, 2007
Messages
6,515
Reaction score
4,187
Gender
Female
Country
United States
^Whoa snap. You're from Indiana? Sweet! Where from?
I grew up in East Central Indiana (aka the middle of nowhere :XD), but I don't live there anymore. I'm in Chicago now. ^^
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Chi-town.. the place to be?! :blink
Do you like Kanye West? :D

:p
 

Dive

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2009
Messages
321
Reaction score
41
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I grew up in East Central Indiana (aka the middle of nowhere :XD), but I don't live there anymore. I'm in Chicago now. ^^
Oh, cool. Not too far from me, probably. I'm in the northeast: Fort Wayne. =)
 

igotthegoods

The Giggs
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 2, 2007
Messages
6,515
Reaction score
4,187
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Chi-town.. the place to be?! :blink
Do you like Kanye West? :D

:p
lol. I can get into some of Kanye's music, but I don't care for him so much as a person. He's kiiiind of an arrogant a-hole, no? :p

Oh, cool. Not too far from me, probably. I'm in the northeast: Fort Wayne. =)
Yup, not too far. Only a couple of hours south of Fort Wayne~

:woo The new Gorillaz song is just awesome! :woo Great music video imo. :D
Now *this* I like! :thumbs
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Glad you all liked it! :)

Check out Murdoc's eyes! I never could picture Noodle (the quiet and innocent looking one imo) with a shotgun! :XD

Willis made a cameo which was cool. :amuse (I don't rate him much as an actor tbh :p)


Has anyone else noticed MH have had a few adjustments/modifications?? ;)

Well, I like what I'm seeing so far! Good job! :thumbs
 
Last edited:

Strider's♥Death

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 1, 2008
Messages
1,469
Reaction score
260
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Yes, makes the site look more professional >:3

Theres no easy way out, theres no shortcut home :crying
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Yeah I love the tiny details they changed, it looks good. Anywho...how's everybody? any interesting stories or anecdotes to share for the past week? :)
 

shaheer

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 7, 2009
Messages
4,190
Reaction score
2,208
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
huh last week eh EXTREME routine followed me around every corner i turned.
got to sleep on an avg 2-3 hrs per day
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Can anyone recommend to me some decent anime? I'm soooo :bored

Action, sci-fi, military and robots. Stuff like that. I've watched the Gundam series, any other good ones I should check out?? :blink

I'm not in the mood to watch Code Geass atm.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top