Loool now that I think about it it's true; there are shows that I just can't stay awake to. it used to be documentaries but as I've grown older, I now love them...

All that deep concentration, breathing and silence for what?..To toss a stone across ice?? lol
All my male friends commented on the females playing. "At least we have eye candy."Have to say some of the women on the Russian team are quite attractive so that may have helped keep my attention.

How's everyone doing? 
Oh cool goldb! I hope your enjoying it so far dude!
you know! Damn! Well, at least you made it safely to Belgium! 
I'm hoping that the bobsleigh runs will be enjoyable to watch
....compared to the curling. 
Eh. I never intently watch the Olympics. I casually tuned in when Ohno was on, which made me happy since I've always enjoyed watching him perform. Summer Olympics have more event I like watching.^ Tbh Vancouver 2010 has been disappointing *so far*...I expected more awesomeness!I'm hoping that the bobsleigh runs will be enjoyable to watch
....compared to the curling.
![]()
really?And what's up with MH? Who broke the code for Firefox?


). That's all that matters. 