Archived Hangout Thread v. 17

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Hmm at first we went to a Russian club an other city which's about 45km from here (Prime, Bielefeld). A one-hit-wonder/whatever chick had a gig there. I don't even know her and we left when she was singing.

After that we went to a smaller club in our place (Residenz, Paderborn). It was about to close already when we got there.. not much action, too many drunken bodies, securities and stuff, you know. However was a fun eve though.
 

Dive

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2009
Messages
321
Reaction score
41
Gender
Female
Country
United States
@Dive: when are u going? Business or pleasure?
In March. It's my "Spring Break." I only have quotation marks because my break is still in Winter...

And I'd personally go to Warsaw, just because I'm part Polish. And I'm a Chopin fan, so I'd want to see the things dedicated to him, haha. =P
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Hmmm... isn't After_Image from LA ???? or am I getting his city wrong ^^ ?

o.o you people really are somewhat more active than me ... I envy you :XD... stop with that look Evil :notrust...
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
what look?

No, Jose's from Sacramento iirc.

Oh btw I need your help Phil. I want to put on some lbs, any tips..? :p
And yes, I am asking you because you got fat in no time - judging by the pics - so what was your 'secret'? :D
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Goldb - Go to Budapest in Hungary. Stay away from the "Pest" part of the city at nights tho. Buda is the more aristocratic part of the city and Pest is the "ghetto" part. However, it's a beautiful city and the large spas are awesome, no doubt!

However, Warsaw is also a great cultural city that I think you'd enjoy :)

Got any plans/reasons for the trip? Like, you're going there to buy cheap stuff, visit cultural places/monuments or just relaxing?
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
^Poland is no longer that cheap it used to be back in the 90s, however still a little cheaper than western Europe.
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Try eating lots of carbs and exercise... it tends to work... to build up muscles and mass ^^ well... I am sure if Arrogance was here :XD he would have a awesome idea
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
You can check out the health thread, there's tons of tips there! :D
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
'Health thread'? Really? :rofl

I was actually thinking there are a lot more unhealthy ways to put on some weight but meh ;p
Link?
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
For what reason are you gaining weight?
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Skinny perhaps :XD ^^ ???
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
My momma said so :oh not.

I just noticed that everytime I work a lot I lose weight rapidly. Fell always worn out, got rings under the eyes, and stuff *ugly*
Not cool.

Not sure if it'll change when I'm fatass, but one can give it a try, no? :d
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
You should try to balance your diet then ^^
 

Dive

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2009
Messages
321
Reaction score
41
Gender
Female
Country
United States
My momma said so :oh not.

I just noticed that everytime I work a lot I lose weight rapidly. Fell always worn out, got rings under the eyes, and stuff *ugly*
Not cool.

Not sure if it'll change when I'm fatass, but one can give it a try, no? :d
Definitely won't change. Actually, you'll probably feel more tired.
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Hmm why is that Dive ^^ ???
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Goldb - Go to Budapest in Hungary. Stay away from the "Pest" part of the city at nights tho. Buda is the more aristocratic part of the city and Pest is the "ghetto" part. However, it's a beautiful city and the large spas are awesome, no doubt!

However, Warsaw is also a great cultural city that I think you'd enjoy :)

Got any plans/reasons for the trip? Like, you're going there to buy cheap stuff, visit cultural places/monuments or just relaxing?
Ok.noted. Well no particular plans, just visiting I guess; my older brother lives in Belgium and I think he just wants to take a
break from work and get away so he offered me to come along and I've never been on a trip with so, I guess we'lll do some brotherly bonding.
I'll have a look at all the options tomorrow and see which is better. After I decide, I'll see of I can meet some MHers from that country.
Keep the opinion coming guys!
 

Dive

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2009
Messages
321
Reaction score
41
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Hmm why is that Dive ^^ ???
If you're overweight, or not in the best of shape, you have a lot more to lug around, using up more energy. Really, the key to keeping energy up is just to eat properly. Eating wrong really takes a toll on your body and whatnot. Eat and drink less sugary substances, eat something more healthy.

Of course, if you're underweight, you could benefit from the extra pounds too, haha!
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
:) I don't need to loose weight but.....:oh

tuna, water and fruits lol ???? good diet???:blink
 

Dive

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2009
Messages
321
Reaction score
41
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I'm not a nutritionist now! Haha!
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Oh yes you are now Dive! :p
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top