- Joined
- Nov 5, 2009
- Messages
- 321
- Reaction score
- 41
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
Although, being one might not be bad...they make good money. And I am looking for a major in college...haha!
No, that's not a good diet. Not at all.I don't need to loose weight but.....
tuna, water and fruits lol ???? good diet???![]()

Hey Blai! Long time no see!
Hows it going???

goldb wanting to put some weight on???
well there are plenty of ways to go about it!
How fast do you want to put the weight on is the real question??? 
Yeah, this one was at snow hill as well. Coincidence? O.oOh the station happened to an uncle of mine who came to visit from guess where? London! And he said he was "Birmingham train station" we told there's no such thing, you're either at New Street, Moor Street or Snow Hill, but he instited it was Birmingham.
Well to cut the story short, after 2 cars and a process of elimination, it turns out he was at Snow Hill station.
£1 chicken and chips is the way to go.So what's a good diet, I'm starting gym soon, I wanna put on some weight. right now I'm just 11stones. I want to put on a stone...Ideas?

14 pounds.Uh...what's the equivalent of a stone?
Ermm I've got til the summer to do it so I'm eating a lot of chips and that so we'll see.^ 14 pounds
o0o0ohgoldb wanting to put some weight on???
![]()
well there are plenty of ways to go about it!
How fast do you want to put the weight on is the real question???
![]()


Oooh! I see! I've never heard of a stone before, not even in school. Yay cultural differences!^ 14 pounds![]()


Keep us up-to-date on how it's going 
got a hell lot of good clubs, also 'the biggest club' in whole Europe with four floors (dunno if it's really the biggest one though, they told us so, however it was awsum!!!1 ;D)