Archived Hangout Thread v. 17

Status
Not open for further replies.

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Yeah, same here. Either download or buy the full box-set of whatever shows I'm interested in, and mostly read online news. I use my TV mostly to play N64-games nowadays. :sweat
Man, I haven't played N64 in years, think I'll dig up my old NES. :whoo
Oh, I'm not doing anything illegal like ripping music from Spotify or anything. I swear....



You?
Watching The Simpsons and trying to think of new chocolate trufles to make.

:yelling

He sounds like a monster who wants to eat my soul. *shrugs*
:lmao
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
How should I know? I'm not doing it............. >_>

And even if I did, unless you have a Mac I don't think I'd know how you could do it. But doing it would be so, so silly since it's not legal, rite? Oh, the silliness.

:eyeroll

iThePirate said:
Watching The Simpsons and trying to think of new chocolate trufles to make.
Damn...

I mean, DAMN, that sounded good. And I haven't even got the ingredients for making a simple kladdkaka. :darn
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Bleh, who needs spotify? Useless.. :D
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
^ Indeed. That's why I'm.... not.... ripping the albums that aren't available for download and/or fackin' expensive to buy from there so I can have them in my iTunes /pod instead.

Why would I do that? >_>
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
How should I know? I'm not doing it............. >_>

And even if I did, unless you have a Mac I don't think I'd know how you could do it. But doing it would be so, so silly since it's not legal, rite? Oh, the silliness.

:eyeroll



Damn...

I mean, DAMN, that sounded good. And I haven't even got the ingredients for making a simple kladdkaka. :darn
Chocolate truffles is easier than kladdkaka. :)

Well it requires some technique but nothing advanced, the hard part is to find something new to use as flavour. :headscratch
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Hmm, well, I can't say I've ever tried making truffles.. but I probably don't have enough stuff at home to try it anyway. Shouldn't have wasted those last 100:- of food money on pizza. :darn

Ah, well. Time for breakfast and beating Bowser in Paper Mario. Later! :bye
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
a hundred for a pizza? its cheap as hell just making your own you know.. :whoo

for truffles you need chocolate, white, milk or dark (50%~70%). 200g
preferably of a nicer brand.
Cream. 8 to 15cl
Butter. 10 to 30g
Something to add flavour if you want to, like liqueur. 2 to 5cl
Melt the chocolate add the butter in small pieces, bring the cream to a boil, let the cream cool down a bit, mix it in with the chocolate, add flavour, pour into a container covered in plastic wrap, put in fridge over night or freezer for a few hours.

next day take the now solid block of chocolate truffle and cut/roll to your prefered size and shape, melt chocolate, dip the pieces in the chocolate, put on a tray or plate, put in fridge, let it set, done.

This is the easiest way, there are hardcore recipes too but, ah well, I can't be bothered to write them down. :lick
 

shinsengumi

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2008
Messages
1,404
Reaction score
1,443
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
sometimes i really hate living in an islamic country, where whenever i feel like listening some loud music, there will be ezan(azan) outside and people will shout at me like "turn that fucking music off you disrespectful bla bla bla bla bla" .its only 5 times a day but it feels like -all the time- or -whenever i listen to music-
sorry i dont mean to start a discussion about religions or flame any1 , i just had to express myself because it just happened 2 minutes ago and i got mad and wanted to share it with the people here since i was already exploring the site at the moment
i want my freedom of loudness : /
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
im fine thank you, dont drink as much as i used to though, my health went kind of bad for a while :XD
how are you?
Oh I'm doing good, I think. Still a long way to go in the cooking world, but I'm trying. hehe.

I also cut down on beer, ippy. totally. when the guys drink, I wait at least an hour, then order some juice or something. If I absolutely must have a "good" time, I'd order some gay ladies' drink like a margarita haha.

:o
I'm gonna move in with you now ._. and I wont take no for an answer.
yeah but you'll have to ask permission from my boyfriend first. :p

iThePirate 304
The Boff 86
Blai 76
yoniekai 75
baboysai 60
Lelo 42
DemonDays 38
predsfan 37
Lohnt 32
bax 31
eni 24
the_hellbringer 23
LadyHatake 22
Ichimaru Gin n Tonic 22
Hermie 21
EvilGenious 21
erikrhys 21
PaperYomiko 18
MadDog 18
ILUVATAR 17
The Paperman 17
rhapsody blue 16
Nami 15
Azurel 13
Organizized 11
Gold Knight 11
Saturn 11
TheGenius 10
Dark soul within 10
ShgnLW 9
Evil3ye 8
Mendes 8
siegfried 6
rabb 6
ttxdragon 6
GrayFoxx 6
Babii-Boo 5
Ayah 5
WinterLion 5
svart_lotus 5
Windmillblade 4
kkck 4
Zwivix 4
igotthegoods 4
woody_green 4
LB56 4
Leen 3
~Lilium~ 3
Runemage 3
Emily00 3
Ramen4ever 3
chvis002 3
Dragonzair 3
Luckas 3
bakashijinsan 3
miyi 3
ikcud 3
NigG_NamE 3
Fortisdiablos 3
OhDearMoshe 3
Ustegius 3
Drmke 3
Punky fish 2
The Adamant Dragon 2
Grizz 2
godofthesunn 2
Absolutio 2
kisit 2
MyOnlyStar 2
eQuek 2
Haine Asakura 2
Hollow Kurono 2
Momoko 2
SuzyR 2
bebekhappy 2
caco 2
koenosaki 2
TechnoMagus 2
Kazi 2
sarry 1
mars0103 1
tasuki00 1
Galth 1
polaris 1
Kirio 1
rtyd1 1
kawaii 1
NeoShweaty 1
Imperium 1
Fires 1
croissant 1
Reaver Reload 1
Darts 1
Brede 1
BlueChild 1
Agrias 1
Marvstar 1
XxVascoxX 1
dedal_x 1
dannydesil 1
neji1988 1
kashi_n 1
keisa 1
hikafuumi_shiouri 1
shinsengumi 1
bean 1
mrcongojack 1
LotusBlade 1
Jester_Rogue 1
mangadictus 1
HuSSaR 1
genkizen 1
weehoo107 1
maexn 1
ksfst 1
radical3113 1
Predator 1
benelori 1
Mr Manga 1
Kaiser Will 1
p1xel 1
sage 1
Ichigo 1
Xadyu 1
lbum 1
luna_wolf 1
AishaClanClan 1
I should get another medal for that :tem
-_- I'm actually 5th place. and trailing from Yonie. And that guy's leagues ahead of me. You, ippy, must be King.

Ippy, I do use a similar recipe for truffles, but I don't use butter. just the cream and chocolate and whatnot. Of course the coatings like nuts and other stuff too.

BTW, if you guys are interested, we do have a Recipe Thread. :)
 

Dive

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2009
Messages
321
Reaction score
41
Gender
Female
Country
United States
sometimes i really hate living in an islamic country, where whenever i feel like listening some loud music, there will be ezan(azan) outside and people will shout at me like "turn that fucking music off you disrespectful bla bla bla bla bla" .its only 5 times a day but it feels like -all the time- or -whenever i listen to music-
sorry i dont mean to start a discussion about religions or flame any1 , i just had to express myself because it just happened 2 minutes ago and i got mad and wanted to share it with the people here since i was already exploring the site at the moment
i want my freedom of loudness : /
That sucks, bro. D=
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
sometimes i really hate living in an islamic country, where whenever i feel like listening some loud music, there will be ezan(azan) outside and people will shout at me like "turn that fucking music off you disrespectful bla bla bla bla bla" .its only 5 times a day but it feels like -all the time- or -whenever i listen to music-
sorry i dont mean to start a discussion about religions or flame any1 , i just had to express myself because it just happened 2 minutes ago and i got mad and wanted to share it with the people here since i was already exploring the site at the moment
i want my freedom of loudness : /
Yeah that's really bad...I hope you're ok...
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
sometimes i really hate living in an islamic country, where whenever i feel like listening some loud music, there will be ezan(azan) outside and people will shout at me like "turn that fucking music off you disrespectful bla bla bla bla bla" .its only 5 times a day but it feels like -all the time- or -whenever i listen to music-
sorry i dont mean to start a discussion about religions or flame any1 , i just had to express myself because it just happened 2 minutes ago and i got mad and wanted to share it with the people here since i was already exploring the site at the moment
i want my freedom of loudness : /
I get pissed because I can't play too loud music at 2AM (live in an appartment building, so people complain). And I find THAT a pain in the ass. I feel sorry for you, man.
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
what you don't usually eat your food of clean plates? :blink

and you got to look at the ingredients and the work put into it, heston blumenthal is a good example.
Heston making bangers n' mash :amuse


up to any no good at all these days?
Jaime oliver shits on heston and ramsay etc :smile-big


I've been doing nothing really. Actually no, ive been haunting my library. Its because ive discovered just how cool libraries are, you can get books without paying! >.>; So no, unless reading fantasy books non-stop is no good, i havent been upto anything no-good.
sometimes i really hate living in an islamic country, where whenever i feel like listening some loud music, there will be ezan(azan) outside and people will shout at me like "turn that fucking music off you disrespectful bla bla bla bla bla" .its only 5 times a day but it feels like -all the time- or -whenever i listen to music-
sorry i dont mean to start a discussion about religions or flame any1 , i just had to express myself because it just happened 2 minutes ago and i got mad and wanted to share it with the people here since i was already exploring the site at the moment
i want my freedom of loudness : /
Tell em to fuck off! xD
 

shinsengumi

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2008
Messages
1,404
Reaction score
1,443
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
That sucks, bro. D=
it really does .. thanx for your understanding

Yeah that's really bad...I hope you're ok...
well i'm ok but the mood already died and i turned the music off because i'd rather die than listening electronic music not-loud

I get pissed because I can't play too loud music at 2AM (live in an appartment building, so people complain). And I find THAT a pain in the ass. I feel sorry for you, man.
thanx man and i feel what you're talking about too. that surely sux. we have to suffer this shit until we have our seperate houses

Tell em to fuck off! xD
lolz you want me to get chopped off dont you xD
 
Last edited:

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Ouch. That's a problem. :darn Well, I guess the only option is to get a decent pair of headphones??? :blink

How about these: :nuts


Yessir!

Apparently, you can now customize your own beats by dre online.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Loool ur funny Imperium.

I live a terraced house and I sometimes hear some not so amusing stuff my neighbours get up to. On Valentines day, I heard some having some "fun"...

@Buggy; I've wanted those for ages now! but I won't spend £100+ on headphones, that Ludacris!!!!:)
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Yeah I know, it hurts. :darn

Lady GaGa has her own head/ear phone series as well; called 'HeartBeats'. lol

 

Gcat88

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2009
Messages
659
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Funny how the hangout thread all of a sudden got crowded.
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
^ That's a good thing, Gcat! :tem

The hangout thread should always be like this, damn it! :shakefist
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top