Archived Hangout Thread v. 17

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gcat88

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2009
Messages
659
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Anyone here ever heard of a spa cruise???

imagine a manga/anime cruise??
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
MEAT KILLS ARGH!!!
no. :oh

Anyone here ever heard of a spa cruise???
haven't heard of a cruise totally dedicated to spa. But i'm sure cruises have them. Almost all hotels offer this service so a cruise shouldn't be an exception.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Indirectly yes, because the area required for the worlds meat production is so big. If we decreased it with 10% we would get enough space to feed the 60million people who die from starvation every year. :oh I'm not a real veggie anymore though cuz I can't deny a good steak. :D

Gotland? Never worked there, I'm currently working at a restaurant in Liseberg. :D
But you worked somewhere else last year, Öland or something, where it was a big race or something and you had to work (your ass off)^2. I remember this because it made me feel good inside, knowing that I could lie around all day and you worked hard.

So why did you tell me? :oh
Dunno...to be polite? hmm...maybe because it should feel like it did back in the old days *HAR HAR HAR*

NO! THE LACK OF MEAT KILLS! :yelling
:notrust

... ... ... :faint
*smiles slyly*

Well if Blai is as good looking as his sig then it really shouldnt exist. xD

Come on how many people here are actually fit and dont have a gut??
I am :om lol jk >,>

This is how I looked almost exactly a year ago.
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
ba-san, I'm trying to remember an old global or admin that liked death metal, it's not Ichi but someone else, it's driving me mad here... :fishslap

It should be around '07 when I was as most active here. :headscratch

[Ramble]
Oh, and I found some traces of my and Foxxxers adventure that resulted in his cruel and unusual punishment courtesy of Nami I think. *Nostalgia*
He did keep his word that Fox though, I didn't get banned, all I ever got as far as punishments went was a polite warning from Ichi and even then he just warned me that I should tone it down since I'd "warrant unwated attention" to myself.
Maybe I did get along better with the old staff than I realized?
I mean I think I had closer to 20 warnings overall back then. :shifty

Oh and something else.
I think I'm the only person that don't think it's great that ABBA got into the Rock n' Roll Hall of Fame.
Why are they in while Deep Purple isn't?
Utterly stupid from their part.
Stupid money grubbing people.
[/Ramble]
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Looking good Blai. Buying a suit were you? special occassion?

I got my haircut today, I don't know what it is about that but I always feel supppperrrr after a fresh trim...I feel like I can do anything. Am I the only one who feels like that?
 

Gcat88

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2009
Messages
659
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Not bad Blai no homo.

I have always liked looking formal.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Well.. you're both blond..
And I'd do you both >->

Speaking about long extra hours. The oh so feared time has finally come and I gotta chancel all my awesome weekend plans (which I did have!!), and go to work instead.
However, I'm happy I will not need to spend fri(nite),sat,sun in front of a cooker or something.. but a computer.. :darn
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
But you worked somewhere else last year, Öland or something, where it was a big race or something and you had to work (your ass off)^2. I remember this because it made me feel good inside, knowing that I could lie around all day and you worked hard.
No in '08 I worked at a restaurant at a golfcourse which resulted in me getting to work at a bunch of stupid competitions. :notrust

Golf isn't a sport, they take a walk and the pro's even have someone to carry their stuff.

Idiotic... :cussing

Dunno...to be polite? hmm...maybe because it should feel like it did back in the old days *HAR HAR HAR*
Well I'm currently having a few beers while I'm doing laundry since it's so boring. :beer


:sbunny


*smiles slyly*
:shakefist
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
I think I'm the only person that don't think it's great that ABBA got into the Rock n' Roll Hall of Fame.
Why are they in while Deep Purple isn't?
ABBA, Rock n' Roll Hall of Fame? No. :oh Definitely not. :shakefist

Well.. you're both blond..
And I'd do you both >->
:oh..... I know.


Speaking about long extra hours. The oh so feared time has finally come and I gotta chancel all my awesome weekend plans (which I did have!!), and go to work instead.
However, I'm happy I will not need to spend fri(nite),sat,sun in front of a cooker or something.. but a computer.. :darn
HA! You... mean you were going to fulfil your weekend plans this time? Wow, then that must suck.
Hope it's worth it o/ Log on MH at work :F

No in '08 I worked at a restaurant at a golfcourse which resulted in me getting to work at a bunch of stupid competitions. :notrust

Golf isn't a sport, they take a walk and the pro's even have someone to carry their stuff.

Am I mixing you up with someone else? :notrust Anyway, no Golf is not a sport. It's something rich people do to talk business. True story. I saw it on a movie. :oh

Well I'm currently having a few beers while I'm doing laundry since it's so boring. :beer
Cheers, care to share? Or are you asking me to go to ICA myself to get some? :shakefist

:sweat



:pim


Now THIS is an intellectual conversation.

Not bad Blai no homo.

I have always liked looking formal.

Arigatou~~ ^,^
I love suits.

Looking good Blai. Buying a suit were you? special occassion?
Cheers! I was indeed, buying a new one at the end of this month. It wasn't any special occasion, I just found it and loved it.

I got my haircut today, I don't know what it is about that but I always feel supppperrrr after a fresh trim...I feel like I can do anything. Am I the only one who feels like that?
Same here, or well, when it's a successful haircut. *throws you to the Picture Thread*

HA, PHEAR MY LONG MESSAGE CONSISTING OF QUOTES AND EMOTICONS!
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
ABBA, Rock n' Roll Hall of Fame? No. :oh Definitely not. :shakefist
Agreed. :noworry
Am I mixing you up with someone else? :notrust Anyway, no Golf is not a sport. It's something rich people do to talk business. True story. I saw it on a movie. :oh
Indeed you might be mixing me up with someone else that isn't as awesome as me. :nod

Cheers, care to share? Or are you asking me to go to ICA myself to get some? :shakefist
I would share if you lived closer but alas you don't so off to ICA. :amuse
:eek


:pim


Now THIS is an intellectual conversation.
:des

Aye, indeed it is..


HA, PHEAR MY LONG MESSAGE CONSISTING OF QUOTES AND EMOTICONS!
... :laser
 

Dive

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2009
Messages
321
Reaction score
41
Gender
Female
Country
United States
@Dive

How about you and me give hardcore loving a new meaning >: D
Oh boy! Hardcore loving!

(And I'm happy that ABBA is in the rock n roll hall of fame. Because I love ABBA. It's not like there's only rock artists in there. At least the Stooges are getting recognition.)
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
HA! You... mean you were going to fulfil your weekend plans this time? Wow, then that must suck.
Hope it's worth it o/ Log on MH at work :F
uhm yah.
It's just that I'm a money hoe and tired of being broke.
Won't have not time for MH though I guess.
enjoy the weekend with no evil \o/
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
(And I'm happy that ABBA is in the rock n roll hall of fame. Because I love ABBA. It's not like there's only rock artists in there. At least the Stooges are getting recognition.)
It's not that they're in a HoF, it's that they're in RnR Hall of Fame, that's not right. They shouldn't be there, Led Zeppelin, Lynrd Skynrd, and Queens should be there.

uhm yah.
It's just that I'm a money hoe and tired of being broke.
Won't have not time for MH though I guess.
enjoy the weekend with no evil \o/
Thank you for spamming my mailbox with notifications. Appreciated. :notrust

Oh, well, I won't have time for MH either :p So enjoy the weekend without me \o/


Agreed. :noworry

Indeed you might be mixing me up with someone else that isn't as awesome as me. :nod
Tru, however that means it could be anyone since noone is as awesome as you. Except me, but I like to lay low :ninja

I would share if you lived closer but alas you don't so off to ICA. :amuse
Oh.... thanks.. :oh

:kukuku

:des

Aye, indeed it is..
:jk

:patman
 
Last edited:

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Ughmm you know.. that mugen made me to. He was like "awmygawd if ya not spamming Adam's page with me, Im totally gonna kill him".. and since i didnt want u to get killd.. ugh.. u know :d

btw, since did u become so lame :>
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Ughmm you know.. that mugen made me to. He was like "awmygawd if ya not spamming Adam's page with me, Im totally gonna kill him".. and since i didnt want u to get killd.. ugh.. u know :d

btw, since did u become so lame :>
Lol, mugen have kinda spammed me regarding my "sex life" a lot these last couple of days. I think he has a thing for me O0
But seriously, it's no biggie, I just don't like getting millions of mails sent because of spam, and neither do I want to remove email notifications because of a thing like that. Don't spam me again please :)

I'm not lame, I just dislike having piles of spam mail. Kinda grown tired of those kinda things *HAR HAR HAR*... your comments about my sex look was pretty nice though *hugs*
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
who'd know you would prefer soccer to your internet-"friends" though D;

Fine with me. I will not leave a single comment anymore on ur page, unless u say so :) u win.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
who'd know you would prefer soccer to your internet-"friends" though D;
Not any soccer, Chelsea vs. Internatzionale. Inter won home with 2-1, Chelsea had to win with one goal to beat Inter. Schneider was in top form and they were playing in Stanford. How can I NOT prefer that game over my internet-"friends". *sulks*

No, but seriously, it wasn't because of that game, I was just not really interested in anything but studying and watching sports, any sport would do, but that was on ^^.

Fine with me. I will not leave a single comment anymore on ur page, unless u say so :) u win.
whiner
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I play with knives. Do you?
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Nope. I only play with fire.
whos your avatar chick btw?
 

Dive

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2009
Messages
321
Reaction score
41
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top